Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275334 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #420 on: December 05, 2013, 04:05:47 AM »

Haaa... Soy impaciente para ver tus futuros proyectos Grin
    My spanish sucks lolz

Not half bad! You just needed to change "soy" with "estoy" hahahah Tongue

I've decided to work on a another character.

He looks awesome, just leave the glove in their default colors... mario with different colored gloves looks very... iffy.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: December 05, 2013, 03:07:47 PM »

He looks awesome, just leave the glove in their default colors... mario with different colored gloves looks very... iffy.
    They do LOL XD. All right it's decided, I'm about to upload later.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: December 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM »

You know, I've been wanting for a while now to get rid of three of the original Ness textures. Not the Fuel one, but the regular ones. They're so close to each other, I really don't think it's worth having the slight variations, and it just seems like too much for such small changes. I kind of regret having such tiny variations on them, to the point they're hardly distinguishable in-game anyways.. But what do you guys think? Which one should I keep? I'm leaning towards the one that's slightly lighter.
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 12:27:21 AM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: December 06, 2013, 06:04:37 AM »

You know, I've been wanting for a while now to get rid of three of the original Ness textures. Not the Fuel one, but the regular ones. They're so close to each other, I really don't think it's worth having the slight variations, and it just seems like too much for such small changes. I kind of regret having such tiny variations on them, to the point they're hardly distinguishable in-game anyways.. But what do you guys think? Which one should I keep? I'm leaning towards the one that's slightly lighter.
    You should keep the 4th one, The Beige Shirt and Beige Shorts because the Gold texture looks way too similer to Lucas.

Gold Shirt, Gold Shorts

Beige Shirt, Beige Shorts

I'd go with the second one.
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 06:17:11 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: December 06, 2013, 07:49:43 AM »

i prefer the upper ones tbh, gonna be alts?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: December 06, 2013, 09:54:31 AM »

You should keep the 4th one, The Beige Shirt and Beige Shorts because the Gold texture looks way too similer to Lucas.

Gold Shirt, Gold Shorts

Beige Shirt, Beige Shorts

I'd go with the second one.

Alright, that's the one I was leaning towards as well. I'm going to go on ahead and remove the others.

i prefer the upper ones tbh, gonna be alts?

Ehh, not anymore. They were, but the difference was too small between them so I'm getting rid of them. Ness will still have his Fuel shirt alt, though.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: December 07, 2013, 02:20:38 PM »

I been thinking about updating Mango Falcon again. The white parts keeps him from being less mango-ish like in game. So i'm turning the tables and getting rid of them.

Here's the new Mango Falcon.

I think he's looks perfect what do you guys think?

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #427 on: December 07, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »

I been thinking about updating Mango Falcon again. The white parts keeps him from being less mango-ish like in game. So i'm turning the tables and getting rid of them.

Here's the new Mango Falcon.

I think he's looks perfect what do you guys think?

He looks great! His scarf needs to be less red, and more orange-ish though... Too red IMO...
    Isn't that ROB on the 2nd picture?
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 04:30:11 PM by Akeno-san » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #428 on: December 07, 2013, 04:39:56 PM »

I think it looks really awesome, although I wonder what he would look like if you switched the gold on his helmet and gloves with his red scarf, a bit less brightness on the red.

Incidentally, I've also been thinking I should update Lucas with the new colors, so I came up with this. Any feedback?

Changes since the original: Switched the colors of his stripes around
    Made pants & orange part of shoes red
    Made Hair & beige stripes more golden

I wanted to change his eyes green, but I noticed that only one of the Project Mirage ones actually changed those, and even then it was just a brighter blue.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: December 07, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »

I think it looks really awesome, although I wonder what he would look like if you switched the gold on his helmet and gloves with his red scarf, a bit less brightness on the red.

Incidentally, I've also been thinking I should update Lucas with the new colors, so I came up with this. Any feedback?

Changes since the original: Switched the colors of his stripes around
    Made pants & orange part of shoes red
    Made Hair & beige stripes more golden

I wanted to change his eyes green, but I noticed that only one of the Project Mirage ones actually changed those, and even then it was just a brighter blue.
    He's look's perfect. You should keep him like that.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: December 07, 2013, 05:03:14 PM »

I like the vibe the maple red does to characters, Lucas look great... so brawl like too! The eye changing is not necessary on Lucas, he looks great as is!

Looking great, but the scarf doesn't fit. I think you over contrasted it, it feels like an action comic book scarf. Pehaps lowering the contrast and saturation would work!.... that rob is a lie.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:04:19 PM by Scout » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: December 07, 2013, 05:23:21 PM »

Looking great, but the scarf doesn't fit. I think you over contrasted it, it feels like an action comic book scarf. Pehaps lowering the contrast and saturation would work!.... that rob is a lie.
    The scarf is way too colorful. I don't know what I was thinking when I did this. I'll tone it down and see what I get.

Post Merge: December 08, 2013, 10:17:27 AM
    Fixed the scarf, I think Falcon is ready for upload now.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 10:17:27 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: December 09, 2013, 06:43:09 PM »

Much better Cheesy

Project M 3.0 is out! This website has crashed pretty hard, but they've put a link to the download on their twitter!

I'm downloading right now. I'll be updating my Mango Roy with the 3.0 model ASAP!

Edit: The private folder in the download is actually renamed projectm O.o Have they altered the File Replacement Code?
    « Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:24:27 PM by ShinF » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: December 09, 2013, 11:55:14 PM »

Much better Cheesy

Project M 3.0 is out! This website has crashed pretty hard, but they've put a link to the download on their twitter!

I'm downloading right now. I'll be updating my Mango Roy with the 3.0 model ASAP!
    Let's not forget 3.0 Melee Link. I will make recolors, besides the team colored ones and do a Mango version on him. Who's gonna do Mewtwo?
    « Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:35:00 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: December 18, 2013, 09:59:36 PM »

I can haz upload permission?

I took the liberty of changing up my original Mango Roy colors, and I think it turned out much better than the original. As you can see, there's a bit more red than in the other one. I kept his sword's blade the default color this time, because the swords aren't something that really change all that much. I did make a version with the flaming sword, but I think it's better if that's kept out of the official download.

Mango Lucas is unchanged since last you saw him, I just finally got around to getting some in-game pictures.

Edit: Also, Mango Roy render.

One more thing... how will we do the CSPs for characters with the warning logo like Roy and Mewtwo? Do we include that? Also... the costume bar at the bottom. Do we just not include those or what?
    « Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 11:47:12 PM by ShinF » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: