Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275256 times)
Nezha B. Rose
Guardian of Pokemon Mods
Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #435 on: December 19, 2013, 08:22:34 AM »

They look perfect, wait for Robotic's permision. I love Maple style coloring!

One more thing... how will we do the CSPs for characters with the warning logo like Roy and Mewtwo? Do we include that? Also... the costume bar at the bottom. Do we just not include those or what?

Its not necessary, cuz not everyone uses project m. But it can be cool if you do both.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: December 19, 2013, 09:42:22 AM »

They look perfect, wait for Robotic's permision. I love Maple style coloring!

Its not necessary, cuz not everyone uses project m. But it can be cool if you do both.

Yeah, I think the Maple colorization is my favorite combination of colors here, with just a hint of green in them sometimes.

Alright, all I need to do is Roy's vBrawl (er... P:M) CSP and they'll both be ready.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #437 on: December 19, 2013, 09:55:35 AM »

I can haz upload permission?
    Edit: Also, Mango Roy render.
    Yeah, your good.

Post Merge: December 19, 2013, 09:57:43 AM
    One more thing... how will we do the CSPs for characters with the warning logo like Roy and Mewtwo? Do we include that? Also... the costume bar at the bottom. Do we just not include those or what?
    Honestly, i think we should include both CSPs. Because i know some people who play Project M are used to the costumes bars so we'll make them. We can also make the CSPs without them. The Warning sign we should keep until PMBR can fix the lag issue with the newly made models. But it's up to you guys.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:57:44 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: December 19, 2013, 10:58:46 AM »

OK, They're uploaded.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35345
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35346
    Yeah, your good.

Post Merge: December 19, 2013, 09:57:43 AM
    Honestly, i think we should include both CSPs. Because i know some people who play Project M are used to the costumes bars so we'll make them. We can also make the CSPs without them. The Warning sign we should keep until PMBR can fix the lag issue with the newly made models. But it's up to you guys.

The difficulty with the color bar is that we don't know which slot they would put it over. I guess we could make one for every slot? Maybe we could make some templates for Mango color bars over each costume so we don't end up remaking them all the time or something... I don't know. That might not work since a lot of them have different costume numbers.

I'll at least add the warning sign and color bar to my Roy CSPs, though. I didn't see the addition to your post till just a minute ago.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:10:46 AM by ShinF » Logged

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #439 on: December 19, 2013, 11:01:30 AM »

I wanna do something else for mango, but I'm having a hard time to choose between final destination or another character...

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: December 19, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »

Okay, Roy has CSPs for each of the costume slots with the bar and the warning sign on them, as well as one without them in addition to my own custom posed one. I would do Lucas, but then my slight OCD would bother me over going back and doing it to all of my Mango hacks, and I've got other things to do today Tongue

I wanna do something else for mango, but I'm having a hard time to choose between final destination or another character...

Well, whichever one strikes your fancy the most. I'm sure either of them would turn out great.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 11:44:12 AM by ShinF » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #441 on: December 19, 2013, 12:35:48 PM »

I actually had the idea of doing Final Destination for Project Mango, but I don't know how to change the color of the stage. Maybe you can help me on how to do it?

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: December 19, 2013, 03:05:16 PM »

I actually had the idea of doing Final Destination for Project Mango, but I don't know how to change the color of the stage. Maybe you can help me on how to do it?

Sure, watch need? for me to tell you the progress?(its really easy) Or for me to change them myself?

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #443 on: December 19, 2013, 03:29:53 PM »

Sure, watch need? for me to tell you the progress?(its really easy) Or for me to change them myself?
    I just wanna know how to change the stage color and what it requires, that's all.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: December 19, 2013, 04:06:09 PM »

Using brawlbox, open your final destination. Expand ARC and go to Modeldata[2], expand it.

By opening AnmClr you'll notice a couple of CLR files, the one you are selecting depends on witch stage you use as base (say the final destination your editing has blue lines, select MeleeFD_Blue)

When you expand  it you'll notice tons of "?" files, all of them has one "?"  file labeled pink, expand that and select "color 1" and it gives you a color preview on the right.

To make the main lights orange, change all the colors to orange. To make things easier, change the first one to orange and select it, press ctrl+C to copy it and use ctrl+V to paste it. This is to ensure that each has the same shade of orange.

Done.
    Did I confuse you?

PS Ima do classic wario

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #445 on: December 20, 2013, 11:38:59 AM »

Using brawlbox, open your final destination. Expand ARC and go to Modeldata[2], expand it.

By opening AnmClr you'll notice a couple of CLR files, the one you are selecting depends on witch stage you use as base (say the final destination your editing has blue lines, select MeleeFD_Blue)

When you expand  it you'll notice tons of "?" files, all of them has one "?"  file labeled pink, expand that and select "color 1" and it gives you a color preview on the right.

To make the main lights orange, change all the colors to orange. To make things easier, change the first one to orange and select it, press ctrl+C to copy it and use ctrl+V to paste it. This is to ensure that each has the same shade of orange.

Done.
    Did I confuse you?
    Nah, I think I got it figured out. I'll PM you if I need help. Also I made an update on Mango Link.

Twilight Princess

Ocarina of Time

Project M 3.0

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: December 20, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »

Nah, I think I got it figured out. I'll PM you if I need help. Also I made an update on Mango Link.

Twilight Princess

Ocarina of Time

Project M 3.0

All of my yes!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: December 20, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »

way too saturated IMO, the colors all clash and dont seem to blend in at all...

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: December 20, 2013, 02:34:29 PM »

way too saturated IMO, the colors all clash and dont seem to blend in at all...
    Well since no one seems to be complaining, I've already uploaded it. See for yourself.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33975
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35331

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #449 on: December 20, 2013, 02:36:57 PM »

waitwut?
    you quote my complain, and add:
    Well since no one seems to be complaining

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 46
    Print