Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275273 times)
ShinF
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #510 on: July 08, 2014, 10:18:57 PM »

ShinF, if you haven't taken R.O.B., I'll take him. He's been a character I have been wanting to make a few different colors for anyway.

Post Merge: July 08, 2014, 08:55:18 PM
    Kind of adding on to my last post, here is my incomplete Mango R.O.B.. He is still in the works, but I just wanted to show you guys my idea for Mango R.O.B., and then continue on with it once I know you guys will like the result.
    His common tan-ish color will be Mango, his Red will be lime green and I was thinking maybe turn the black to red(or leave it black, still not too sure.)

Yeah, he's all yours. It's looking good so far, I like it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

What you do with life determines who you are.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #511 on: July 08, 2014, 11:17:52 PM »

Worked a little more on Mango R.O.B. and got an idea, but want your guys' opinion before I continue. I was thinking about having all of his black parts(around his visor, but not his eyes) and his inner-workings lime green. Thoughts? Remember, still incomplete.
    By the way, those eyes are his eyes in he emits the laser or when he is in his Final Smash.
    By the way, how do you respond to someone else's post? I can't figure out how to do that, but want to be able to, in case if I take/ask for someone else's project, like I did with this R.O.B.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #512 on: July 08, 2014, 11:21:20 PM »

Worked a little more on Mango R.O.B. and got an idea, but want your guys' opinion before I continue. I was thinking about having all of his black parts(around his visor, but not his eyes) and his inner-workings lime green. Thoughts? Remember, still incomplete.
    By the way, those eyes are his eyes in he emits the laser or when he is in his Final Smash.
    By the way, how do you respond to someone else's post? I can't figure out how to do that, but want to be able to, in case if I take/ask for someone else's project, like I did with this R.O.B.

I dunno about that green. I think it's just a bit too much since there's already tons of bright orange.

The "Quote" button above the post on the right.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #513 on: July 08, 2014, 11:27:33 PM »

Now make ROB's face dafault, the same that mirage,minty, marz, maritime did.

Honestly, ROB doesn't need green.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #514 on: July 08, 2014, 11:45:36 PM »

I dunno about that green. I think it's just a bit too much since there's already tons of bright orange.

The "Quote" button above the post on the right.
    Now make ROB's face dafault, the same that mirage,minty, marz, maritime did.

Honestly, ROB doesn't need green.

Ok, took in the recommendations and here is Mango R.O.B. as of right now. I am not a huge fan of the little inside pieces staying the same colour. Should I make those Mango as well? Also, the text "Family Computer Robot" I think should be Mango.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #515 on: July 09, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »

Ok, took in the recommendations and here is Mango R.O.B. as of right now. I am not a huge fan of the little inside pieces staying the same colour. Should I make those Mango as well? Also, the text "Family Computer Robot" I think should be Mango.

Its way better than before, remember recoloring a character doesn't mean you have to recolor the whole thing all the time, when you recolor something that is not supposed to be recolored, you make it ugly.

The color selection is fine as it is, now all you gonna do is to tweak the saturation, in a way, its not intense.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #516 on: July 09, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »

Its way better than before, remember recoloring a character doesn't mean you have to recolor the whole thing all the time, when you recolor something that is not supposed to be recolored, you make it ugly.

The color selection is fine as it is, now all you gonna do is to tweak the saturation, in a way, its not intense.

I hate to say this, but I am not familiar with the term saturation. Does that mean how bright the orange is?

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #517 on: July 09, 2014, 03:19:03 PM »

I hate to say this, but I am not familiar with the term saturation. Does that mean how bright the orange is?

correct. The more saturated, the more color, the less, less color.

In other words, lower the saturation and see how the orange slowly looses its intensity. You have to put it on a level that is not irksome to see.

Due to it being a brawl style recolor,(something this project demands) you wanna make it blend with the rest of ROb colors. In other words, the colors mustbe faded a ton when you compare each ROB... try it, and you'll see what I mean.

Saturation is the hardest step in recoloring, don't loose your motivation because of it.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #518 on: July 10, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »

What do you guys think of this Bowser? I like it, but I think it might be too red. (Ignore the derpy eyes, that's just my 3D program not liking eye animations).

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #519 on: July 11, 2014, 05:18:28 AM »

green face maybe?

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #520 on: July 11, 2014, 05:33:43 AM »

What do you guys think of this Bowser? I like it, but I think it might be too red. (Ignore the derpy eyes, that's just my 3D program not liking eye animations).

Maybe try to invert the shell color with the skin color and vice versa...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #521 on: July 11, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »

Hey guys I would like to submit Mango Spear Pillar to the Project Mango Thread. It comes with Cresselia & Dakrai to go over STGTENGAN_3.

Dialga

Giratina

Palkia

Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204989

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #522 on: July 11, 2014, 10:12:06 PM »

Switch the body n shell colors please.
    Hey guys I would like to submit Mango Spear Pillar to the Project Mango Thread. It comes with Cresselia & Dakrai to go over STGTENGAN_3.

Dialga

Giratina

Palkia

Download Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204989

Looks sick but at the same time unprofessional. Maybe it has something to do with giratina replacing cresselia.

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 01:14:24 AM

What I have on marth sofar. I plan on leaving the jewel pieces the same for now and replace the green with a sherbet/cherry fusion. Lemme know what you think.
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:14:29 AM by tsukikomi » Logged

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #523 on: July 12, 2014, 05:47:04 AM »

Switch the body n shell colors please.Looks sick but at the same time unprofessional. Maybe it has something to do with giratina replacing cresselia.

What I have on marth sofar. I plan on leaving the jewel pieces the same for now and replace the green with a sherbet/cherry fusion. Lemme know what you think.
    Damn, I completly forgot about this project! He looks really cool! Especially the white parts, it blends well with the overall aspect of the costume[/lolvocabularyineveruse]

Just, the red part should be slightly less saturated. Other than that, I really like what you did.

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #524 on: July 12, 2014, 10:42:11 AM »

Switch the body n shell colors please.Looks sick but at the same time unprofessional. Maybe it has something to do with giratina replacing cresselia.

Thank you. I already added a Cresselia version & a Darkrai version.

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Pages:  1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: