Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 276136 times)
RoboticCyborg
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #570 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:23 AM »

My opinion on your fire peach is I would rather see it deleted. I mean basically its my fire peach but without my ponytails. I'll feel more at ease if you were to delete it or give it your own style.
    All right, not a problem Wink
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:05:22 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

What you do with life determines who you are.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: July 27, 2014, 10:32:50 AM »

I am now finished with the re-texture for R.O.B. Any thoughts?

I like it. I would say it is good for an upload.

Post Merge: July 27, 2014, 11:31:55 AM
    Oh, and sorry to whoever wanted to do this this, but if you wanted to add on to it, I kind of wanted to give a start to this thing because for me, it is pretty easy. Maybe a hat could be added, like a green or red crown possibly?
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:31:55 AM by Martyr » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: July 27, 2014, 12:20:52 PM »

Oh, and sorry to whoever wanted to do this this, but if you wanted to add on to it, I kind of wanted to give a start to this thing because for me, it is pretty easy. Maybe a hat could be added, like a green or red crown possibly?
    I think tsukikomi said she wanted to do Jigglypuff?

Post Merge: July 27, 2014, 01:16:13 PM
    I hope you don't mind tsukikomi, But I was messing with your Mango Shiek for a little and i discovered a few problems. Observe!
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:16:14 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: July 27, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »

All right, not a problem Wink

Appreciate it

I wanted to do some purin hats thats fine with me I mostly planned on working with butterfly/trainers cap/japan hat/flower if you want you can handle the remaining?
    I think tsukikomi said she wanted to do Jigglypuff?

Post Merge: July 27, 2014, 01:16:13 PM
    I hope you don't mind tsukikomi, But I was messing with your Mango Shiek for a little and i discovered a few problems. Observe!

Woah I had no idea the colors where buggy. Sheik wasn't my best work though. I guess this calls for a revision?

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: July 27, 2014, 10:40:31 PM »

Appreciate it
    I wanted to do some purin hats thats fine with me I mostly planned on working with butterfly/trainers cap/japan hat/flower if you want you can handle the remaining?Woah I had no idea the colors where buggy. Sheik wasn't my best work though. I guess this calls for a revision?

Sure, I can handle Jiggs/Purin. I said I would do Ganon, but he is HARD to do. There are so many little details I didn't notice, so if someone takes him, I would be Ok with it. And why does Sheik need a revision when he looks good in the picture? He is good for upload IMO.

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #575 on: July 28, 2014, 01:53:33 PM »

Sure, I can handle Jiggs/Purin. I said I would do Ganon, but he is HARD to do. There are so many little details I didn't notice, so if someone takes him, I would be Ok with it. And why does Sheik need a revision when he looks good in the picture? He is good for upload IMO.
    Pay closer attention to the pics, some of the spots look disoriented.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: July 28, 2014, 05:33:34 PM »

Pay closer attention to the pics, some of the spots look disoriented.
    Well, let me know what needs to be fixed and I will upload, since it's your work anyways.
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:37:36 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #577 on: August 01, 2014, 07:24:23 PM »

I wanted to do some purin hats thats fine with me I mostly planned on working with butterfly/trainers cap/japan hat/flower if you want you can handle the remaining?
    Ok, here is my original Mango Jiggs/Purin .pac and .pcs files. I only changed the eyes and skin's textures because I didn't feel comfortable changing anything else. I will work on the other Jiggs/Purin hats not mentioned(which leaves me with sleepy hat and crown for Jiggs/Purin.)
    I am slowly working on Ganondorf, but I wanted to mention the idea of giving Ganondorf a human-like skin quality instead of his original Gerudian self. I know it isn't his original design, but I am not a huge fan of how it looks with Mango armor. Thoughts on the idea?

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: August 01, 2014, 08:54:54 PM »

Well, let me know what needs to be fixed and I will upload, since it's your work anyways.

I'll probably just make renewed one, eventually.

Ok, here is my original Mango Jiggs/Purin .pac and .pcs files. I only changed the eyes and skin's textures because I didn't feel comfortable changing anything else. I will work on the other Jiggs/Purin hats not mentioned(which leaves me with sleepy hat and crown for Jiggs/Purin.)
    I am slowly working on Ganondorf, but I wanted to mention the idea of giving Ganondorf a human-like skin quality instead of his original Gerudian self. I know it isn't his original design, but I am not a huge fan of how it looks with Mango armor. Thoughts on the idea?

Ehh a preview pic would be appreciated, I did mines from scratch. Anyways a little taste of what I have so far.

I noticed that purin has a lot of potential color designs.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: August 04, 2014, 12:34:45 PM »

I'll probably just make renewed one, eventually.
    Ehh a preview pic would be appreciated, I did mines from scratch. Anyways a little taste of what I have so far.

I noticed that purin has a lot of potential color designs.

A preview pic? I gave one already but here it is.
    And I should have the other Jiggs alts and MAYBE Ganon done by the end of the day.

Post Merge: August 04, 2014, 01:34:07 PM
    Oh, and here is the Crown and Sleep Hat alts for Jiggs.

Sleep Hat Jiggs looks a little weird because of the way the Sleep Hat Jigg's file is set up, I had to take a picture of Jiggs and the hat separately, then Photo-shop them together in order to make it look how it would in the game to a degree. I don't have a copy of Brawl right now, so I have to show it this way.
    « Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:34:08 PM by Martyr » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #580 on: August 04, 2014, 01:46:53 PM »

And I should have the other Jiggs alts and MAYBE Ganon done by the end of the day.

Sleep Hat Jiggs looks a little weird because of the way the Sleep Hat Jigg's file is set up, I had to take a picture of Jiggs and the hat separately, then Photo-shop them together in order to make it look how it would in the game to a degree. I don't have a copy of Brawl right now, so I have to show it this way.

Crown looks unfitting, try making it yellow orange instead and blue being red. As for sleep hat why don't you also make it more orange?

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: August 04, 2014, 02:26:21 PM »

Crown looks unfitting, try making it yellow orange instead and blue being red. As for sleep hat why don't you also make it more orange?
    The crown yes, but for the hat you should leave the fur part default and make the hat orange instead.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: August 05, 2014, 11:12:24 AM »

The crown yes, but for the hat you should leave the fur part default and make the hat orange instead.

I had the idea of making the green part orange, but due to the green texture naturally being darker than our mango texture, the green always shines through somehow. I'll give it a shot though. And' I'll fix the Crown as well.

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 11:14:03 AM
    Oh, and before I forget, Mango R.O.B. is up for anyone who wants to download it. Thanks for the collab RoboticCyborg.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205431&Moderated=All

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 11:37:22 AM
    Here is new Grown Jiggs. I built three to see what you guys would more prefer.
    More yellow-ish crown...

more orange-ish crown...

or even more orange-ish crown?

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 11:53:11 AM
    And HERE is the new Sleep Hat for Jiggs. I kind of think it looks cheesy, but still here it is.
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:53:12 AM by Martyr » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #583 on: August 05, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »

I had the idea of making the green part orange, but due to the green texture naturally being darker than our mango texture, the green always shines through somehow. I'll give it a shot though. And' I'll fix the Crown as well.

Oh, and before I forget, Mango R.O.B. is up for anyone who wants to download it. Thanks for the collab RoboticCyborg.

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 11:37:22 AM
    Here is new Grown Jiggs. I built three to see what you guys would more prefer.
    More yellow-ish crown...

more orange-ish crown...

or even more orange-ish crown?

Post Merge: August 05, 2014, 11:53:11 AM
    And HERE is the new Sleep Hat for Jiggs. I kind of think it looks cheesy, but still here it is.

2nd pic is best, that sleep hat looks pree cool.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: August 06, 2014, 09:25:41 PM »

You are most certainly most welcome my friend ^^ The 2nd pic yes.
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 09:28:47 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: