Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275263 times)
Martyr
Expert Kitten

What you do with life determines who you are.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #585 on: August 23, 2014, 09:46:48 AM »

Wow... It's gone silent... Anyway...

Here is my progress on Ganon. It's far from complete, but I want to hear some thoughts. I was thinking make the armor orange and the clothes under the armor red.

And I have updated the Crown on Jiggs to have the color everyone wanted. Here is how it looks now.

Post Merge: August 23, 2014, 03:20:29 PM
Oh, and a little add-on to Ganon and Jiggs. Seemed pretty easy, so I got Olimar done. Sorry if anyone took him.
Dem eyes tho...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 03:20:29 PM by Martyr » Logged

RoboticCyborg
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #586 on: August 24, 2014, 05:37:02 AM »

Wow... It's gone silent... Anyway...

Here is my progress on Ganon. It's far from complete, but I want to hear some thoughts. I was thinking make the armor orange and the clothes under the armor red.

And I have updated the Crown on Jiggs to have the color everyone wanted. Here is how it looks now.

Post Merge: August 23, 2014, 03:20:29 PM
    Oh, and a little add-on to Ganon and Jiggs. Seemed pretty easy, so I got Olimar done. Sorry if anyone took him.
    Dem eyes tho...
    Sorry that I haven't active lately. But that Ganondorf... you should never color in texture parts by using normal paint especially if it many different layers because that makes it look unprofessional. (No Offence)

If you want I can work on Ganondorf for you since he is a tedious character to work on and it would be my first Ganondorf texture to work on. JigglyPuff is perfect, and as for Olimar it looks like his suit is coded orange without showing any slightest detail.

But would I would do is leave the overall Orange make it a tad bit colorful and make the shirt Red. Have the buttons colored the same as his gloves and we'll see how it go's from there.

Here is prime example of what I mean.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 05:48:06 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: August 24, 2014, 10:17:23 AM »

Sorry that I haven't active lately. But that Ganondorf... you should never color in texture parts by using normal paint especially if it many different layers because that makes it look unprofessional. (No Offence)

If you want I can work on Ganondorf for you since he is a tedious character to work on and it would be my first Ganondorf texture to work on. JigglyPuff is perfect, and as for Olimar it looks like his suit is coded orange without showing any slightest detail.

But would I would do is leave the overall Orange make it a tad bit colorful and make the shirt Red. Have the buttons colored the same as his gloves and we'll see how it go's from there.

Here is prime example of what I mean.

Yeah, Ganon is quite tedious, especially with the way I apply textures. You can take him.

I will work on Olimar.

Post Merge: August 24, 2014, 11:09:22 AM
    I was looking around at all of Olimar's colors and I was getting some ideas. So, here is new Olimar.
    I took the gloves and shoes from Red Olimar, changed the color scheme of Black Olimar, and still have the objects(his backpack, etc.) from Original Olimar.
    EDIT* I don't see any Wolf skins around here. I'll see what I can do for Wolf.
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:11:15 AM by Martyr » Logged

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #588 on: August 25, 2014, 10:02:02 PM »

Yeah, Ganon is quite tedious, especially with the way I apply textures. You can take him.

I will work on Olimar.

Post Merge: August 24, 2014, 11:09:22 AM
    I was looking around at all of Olimar's colors and I was getting some ideas. So, here is new Olimar.
    I took the gloves and shoes from Red Olimar, changed the color scheme of Black Olimar, and still have the objects(his backpack, etc.) from Original Olimar.
    EDIT* I don't see any Wolf skins around here. I'll see what I can do for Wolf.
    Looks good, but I would change Black to Light Gold or Green since the color black is not part of the color sceme anymore. I got rid of it months ago. Once you do that you should be all set.

But i'll have to fix his colors a bit if you don't mind. So far this what I've done for Ganondorf.

He was hard to pull off but still managed to get his right, let me know what you think. And here his Falco's Alternate.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #589 on: August 26, 2014, 10:40:23 AM »

Looks good, but I would change Black to Light Gold or Green since the color black is not part of the color sceme anymore. I got rid of it months ago. Once you do that you should be all set.

But i'll have to fix his colors a bit if you don't mind. So far this what I've done for Ganondorf.

He was hard to pull off but still managed to get his right, let me know what you think. And here his Falco's Alternate.

That Ganon tho... It looks awesome.

Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 11:36:28 AM
    Here is new Olimar.
    I think I might have made the green overkill so I am made an alt, but I personally don't like the alt. Thoughts?
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 11:36:29 AM by Martyr » Logged

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #590 on: August 26, 2014, 05:52:13 PM »

nice falco n ganon, would suggest to add some yellow to his pants.

On a unrelated note, Laptops charger port is busted needs to have it fix (and my phone to apparently).

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #591 on: August 26, 2014, 06:44:52 PM »

nice falco n ganon, would suggest to add some yellow to his pants.

On a unrelated note, Laptops charger port is busted needs to have it fix (and my phone to apparently).
    That's not a problem, because that's what I think why the team takes them weeks or months to come back to this Project anyway.

Besides who's pants? Ganon or Falco? Because I think Falco looks great with the red.

Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 06:52:22 PM
    That Ganon tho... It looks awesome.

Post Merge: August 26, 2014, 11:36:28 AM
    Here is new Olimar.
    I think I might have made the green overkill so I am made an alt, but I personally don't like the alt. Thoughts?
    Aye! Colors are too bright! Why don't you try sending me his files and see what I can do or do you prefier to do it on your own?
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 06:52:22 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #592 on: August 26, 2014, 09:24:16 PM »

I thought it matched pretty well with the key lime color which is an official color. But, it seems I can't figure this out, so here, take Olimar.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/syel15zfunt5sou/AAAwvdEaZHVshzOxmrrAATPKa?dl=0

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: September 02, 2014, 05:43:28 PM »

Mango Olimar is Finished, althought i still think that something is missing but anyway here he is.

E-scope12
    Extreme Kitten

Turnabout Storm

• Awards Famous Hacker RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #594 on: September 02, 2014, 10:08:24 PM »

Isn't anyone going to do Mango Pokémon Trainer or no?

E-scope

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]
    [/url]

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: September 04, 2014, 06:51:56 AM »

Mango Olimar is Finished, althought i still think that something is missing but anyway here he is.
    Isn't anyone going to do Mango Pokémon Trainer or no?

I have no reason to do Pokemon Trainer, as I am a PM player.

Olimar... IMO, I think the black feels off. I ran into the same problem when I was working on him and I made his black wrist part green and then silver on my alt.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #596 on: September 14, 2014, 08:58:07 AM »

I'm thinking about uploading Ganon & Falco because they look all set to me. What do you guys think?

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: September 15, 2014, 07:19:29 AM »

Am I allowed to just, contribute? If I want? Cause I want to. I like Orange and lime (ironicaly they are my 2 favourite colours IRL)

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #598 on: September 15, 2014, 07:41:40 AM »

Am I allowed to just, contribute? If I want? Cause I want to. I like Orange and lime (ironicaly they are my 2 favourite colours IRL)
    Anyone one is welcome to the Project ^_^

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: September 15, 2014, 07:45:54 AM »

Anyone one is welcome to the Project ^_^
    Yes! Thanks, you will not be disappointed.

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 11:04:37 AM
    Just tried to do a Mango texture for the capsule (I'm gonna focus on items, assists and possibly pokemon for now) but it doesn't show up in game, however it does show up in brawl box. Tongue

Does anyone know the problem?
    « Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:04:37 AM by TheRealDylanator » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 46
    Print
    Jump to: