Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46
Author Topic: Project Mango - Alternate Costumes (Update: 12/26/2016)  (Read 275281 times)
Ale64
Mega Kitten

Just a main Mewtwo from Galicia, y'know?

• Awards Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #660 on: March 27, 2015, 12:05:41 PM »

Hi! I have a mango texture of a alt of Mewtwo, 49'ers Mango Mewtwo!:

RoboticCyborg, do you like it?

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #661 on: April 02, 2015, 10:43:40 AM »

Well that could be a 2nd option, it'll be better to paste that texture on the p:m official m2 alt.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #662 on: April 03, 2015, 05:08:53 PM »

Nah, I don't like it as much as the other one. Plus coloring the hands and upper chest looks really unproportionate, i would get rid of this one.

If you want to do a mango texture you can tackle Snake since TheRealDylanator dropped him for some strange reason.

Ale64
    Mega Kitten

Just a main Mewtwo from Galicia, y'know?

• Awards Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #663 on: April 04, 2015, 09:18:02 AM »

Well, I can do, for example, Classic Pit (I can do it, it's so easy). But I can try Snake.

Try4se
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #664 on: May 29, 2015, 09:47:35 AM »

I wasn't personally a fan of the Mewtwo you guys choose, but I like the idea of this project... so I made my own recolor. (maybe to be used as a second?) With the idea of very contrasting colors for the body and tail, much like the luigi or charizard. I haven't tested this in game yet, so it won't be the final version. Here's the preview picture/csp:

I'm going to be uploading to brawl vault shortly

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #665 on: August 05, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen the new and improved Jigglypuff.

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

What you do with life determines who you are.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #666 on: August 11, 2015, 08:10:40 AM »

I like the Flower Jigglypuff. I'll be using that one in my build.

I have a incomplete prototype of Snake. What did you guys have in mind for him? (How he should be coloured?)
    Also working on Holy Wars Marth. Cheesy

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #667 on: August 11, 2015, 01:57:35 PM »

If you want to do a mango texture you can tackle Snake since TheRealDylanator dropped him for some strange reason.

I will expand upon this 'strange reason'

That was around the time I started being less active and now that I'm back I want to work on other stuff too as well as manage my youtube channel and upload to it regularly. Also on my channel I will now be doing animations, they take longer than gameplay videos to make. Also recently my social life has actually gotten better. Now that I come back to this place I have new ideas. But if there is any mango texture you want me to work on I will jump on it. So just let me know.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #668 on: August 11, 2015, 05:41:48 PM »

I like the Flower Jigglypuff. I'll be using that one in my build.

I have a incomplete prototype of Snake. What did you guys have in mind for him? (How he should be coloured?)
    Also working on Holy Wars Marth. Cheesy
    Have you downloaded my Alternative Snake Hack? There's a Autumn Orange like texture so you can probably get an idea for Mango Snake. Just remember that TheRealDylanator tackled Snake first before anyone so try and work with him if possible.

Post Merge: August 11, 2015, 05:52:23 PM
    I will expand upon this 'strange reason'

That was around the time I started being less active and now that I'm back I want to work on other stuff too as well as manage my youtube channel and upload to it regularly. Also on my channel I will now be doing animations, they take longer than gameplay videos to make. Also recently my social life has actually gotten better. Now that I come back to this place I have new ideas. But if there is any mango texture you want me to work on I will jump on it. So just let me know.
    Im glad to hear that your doing better. You can continue with Mango Snake if you want because I'm about to revamp some of mine. The links are broken because I was running out of space in Dropbox so I had to move the files to Mediafire. I gave Martyr an idea for for his "Prototype Snake" by downloading one of my hacks. If you 2 want to work it out than feel free.
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 05:52:23 PM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #669 on: August 12, 2015, 07:49:04 AM »

Post Merge: August 11, 2015, 05:52:23 PM
    Im glad to hear that your doing better. You can continue with Mango Snake if you want because I'm about to revamp some of mine. The links are broken because I was running out of space in Dropbox so I had to move the files to Mediafire. I gave Martyr an idea for for his "Prototype Snake" by downloading one of my hacks. If you 2 want to work it out than feel free.
    The new P:M has a new Snake alt. right? One of us could take on the normal snake and one can take on the Project M alt.

I will await Martyr's response.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #670 on: August 12, 2015, 05:03:27 PM »

The new P:M has a new Snake alt. right? One of us could take on the normal snake and one can take on the Project M alt.

I will await Martyr's response.
    Great, can't wait to see it Smiley

Martyr
    Expert Kitten

What you do with life determines who you are.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #671 on: August 25, 2015, 07:56:08 PM »

I guess I can be "Alt Man" around here. XD
    I'll tackle as many PM Alts as I can. I will take Big Boss Snake and Holy Wars Marth and Gi-Cario for now.

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #672 on: November 28, 2015, 09:24:59 AM »

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. My computer recently broke down due to software issues and viruses so the Project will be halted for now. Until my new PC comes off layaway then the Project will resume, until then peace Smiley
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 09:26:10 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Huarbolo
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #673 on: March 09, 2016, 04:48:54 AM »

Just a question for one of the textures, for the IC mango, is Popo in charge or Nana? It is hopefully Popo

RoboticCyborg
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #674 on: March 12, 2016, 09:53:04 AM »

Just a question for one of the textures, for the IC mango, is Popo in charge or Nana? It is hopefully Popo
    It should be popo.

Post Merge: March 12, 2016, 10:03:20 AM
    I have bad news guys.

I lost all my files on my thumbdrive couple days ago so i wont be doing brawl mods anytime soon until i get a new version of photoshop.

Project Mango is still not going anywere but anyway peace Smiley
    « Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:03:20 AM by RoboticCyborg » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46
    Print
    Jump to: