Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Shun's House of Pancakes - Closed. What you see is what you get  (Read 19947 times)
Shun_One
Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: August 31, 2013, 06:00:54 PM »

Welcome hungry folk! I'm Shun_One, but feel free to call me Shun. In here you'll find plenty of pancakes to sate your appetite.

...Actually, you'll just find a bunch of textures and stuff that I've put together for my own personal use. I'll be constantly updating as I make stuff for myself, so keep an eye out. I'm on the road to imrpovement so if you've got some feed-back, spill it!

For the most part, I'm solely a texture guy, but I dabble into sfx, HUDs, and menu edits on occasion. Got an interesting idea? Drop it by me. No guarantee's I'll use it, but it's always good to hear what other folks are thinking about.

I do have some plans to revamp some of my old stuff, so keep a sharp eye. I'll mention it when I do, but for the most part I'll just do things stealthily at my own pace. If you see something you like, have a concern, or just want to chat a bit, do drop a comment off.

Or don't comment. That's fine too.

Thanks SJS for the CSPs you'll see in the fancy graphics

Pit[color]

Marth

Link

Squirtle

Mewtwo

« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 09:56:58 AM by Shun_One » Logged

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Taiko
    Extreme Kitten

Taco++

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:49:35 PM »

Those are some nice Olimars you've got there, Shun. Gerudo Link is quite interesting as well!

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:55:14 PM »

Really like your stuff. Reminds me of the good old days when creative texture teams reigned supreme.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

galaga4991
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 10:23:42 PM »

Are you still working on Vibrants Shun? Or did you already finish Vibrants for every character?

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 02:27:55 AM »

Those are some nice Olimars you've got there, Shun. Gerudo Link is quite interesting as well!
    Thanks man. Working with you gave me the idea in the first place, so thanks for that.
    Really like your stuff. Reminds me of the good old days when creative texture teams reigned supreme.
    Thanks. That's actually a lot of my inspiration now. Just looking back at the old days when all we could do was texture hack, I want to remind folks you can still do awesome hacks with textures alone.

Are you still working on Vibrants Shun? Or did you already finish Vibrants for every character?
    Just having trouble getting time to take screens and upload. Wario is literally the only one not done (and by "not done", I mean I have one or two costumes left to adjust). I just have to upload the remaining folks and I'm done.

Honestly, been working on some new stuff. Textures for characters who don't normally get textures, new texture ideas, and some other stuff. Hang tight. I should be putting stuff out this week-end for sure.

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 04:03:40 PM »

Thanks man. Working with you gave me the idea in the first place, so thanks for that.Thanks. That's actually a lot of my inspiration now. Just looking back at the old days when all we could do was texture hack, I want to remind folks you can still do awesome hacks with textures alone.
    Just having trouble getting time to take screens and upload. Wario is literally the only one not done (and by "not done", I mean I have one or two costumes left to adjust). I just have to upload the remaining folks and I'm done.

Honestly, been working on some new stuff. Textures for characters who don't normally get textures, new texture ideas, and some other stuff. Hang tight. I should be putting stuff out this week-end for sure.
    Oh, man. I just found this post after having Smashboard withdrawals. Feels like home again.

Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve, or if it's some of the projects you were meaning to get to.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 08:30:19 PM »

Oh, man. I just found this post after having Smashboard withdrawals. Feels like home again.

Can't wait to see what else is up your sleeve, or if it's some of the projects you were meaning to get to.
    You need to go outside, man. And by outside, I mean explore this site. There's some good stuff hiding for those who know where to look.

As for stuff that's coming up, well...I had some time and a random thought occurred to me: What if Luigi was working for Star Fox? first, he'll start as the ships plumber, then Fox will get injured and he'll take over as the Ace Pilot and then he-...let me stop now,

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 09:41:13 PM »

You need to go outside, man. And by outside, I mean explore this site. There's some good stuff hiding for those who know where to look.

As for stuff that's coming up, well...I had some time and a random thought occurred to me: What if Luigi was working for Star Fox? first, he'll start as the ships plumber, then Fox will get injured and he'll take over as the Ace Pilot and then he-...let me stop now,
    So that's what it's meant all those years... I'll have to take you up on that. Everyone's told me to do it. I just didn't know what "outside" was.

...but it was just getting interesting!

You know what? I'll just find out how it ends myself. *downloads*

EDIT: Your attention to detail always surprises me. I would have never expected you to swap out the hat logo. Thanks for the portraits/icons, too.
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:51:46 PM by dmick » Logged

moneyscheme94
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 04:02:03 AM »

hey man, do you think you could post those link and ganondorf css icons that you had posted on smashboards, but with pm's css icon background? If possible, would be greatly appreciated  Grin

PolarisWizard
    Newbie Kitten

Thank you for taking the time to read this text.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 11:53:21 AM »

Hi, long time lurker and stuff here, I complimented your vibrancy pack on Smashboards and I just want to say all of your other textures are so ace. I am loving the Star Plumber Luigi, it's so cool.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »

hey man, do you think you could post those link and ganondorf css icons that you had posted on smashboards, but with pm's css icon background? If possible, would be greatly appreciated  Grin

Hi, long time lurker and stuff here, I complimented your vibrancy pack on Smashboards and I just want to say all of your other textures are so ace. I am loving the Star Plumber Luigi, it's so cool.
    Thanks again. I'm actually surprised you guys like that Luigi. I expected it to be literally ignored across the board.

moneyscheme94
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 04:52:56 PM »

excellent, thanks man

PolarisWizard
    Newbie Kitten

Thank you for taking the time to read this text.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 05:13:34 PM »

Thanks again. I'm actually surprised you guys like that Luigi. I expected it to be literally ignored across the board.

Why? It's actually pretty creative and it's a crossover texture. Those are always really cool.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »

Awesome! And more, now you have a thread! *subs*

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 06:13:15 PM »

Why? It's actually pretty creative and it's a crossover texture. Those are always really cool.
    Point, point.

Awesome! And more, now you have a thread! *subs*
    Yeah, my thread was probably waaay over due. Enjoy your stay.

I was thinking again, and realized something. Kirby, while following Sonic around, discovered the wisps. Unfortunately for their happy colorful society, Kirby likes to eat. Everything. Luckily for Kirby, ingesting them gives him color powers.

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: