Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hacks for SSE  (Read 1593 times)
Tye2K
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: September 07, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »

Hello guys. I had a set of hacks downloaded from here and me and my brother were playing SSE for a while. Then I remember that Thany's Roy hack had FitRoyDark.pac/.pcs file in order for it to work and not freeze in SSE when you're at the part where you have to fight a character's shadow and defeat all of them to get to Tabuu. I was in the process of editing hacks and port them over to their FitDark.pac/.pcs file. And I wanted to play the whole SSE without having to take out my SD card or having to replace the model and textures over the character FitDark.pac/pcs file.

Too Long, Didn't Read: Will SSBB freeze if I don't have a FitDark.pac/pcs file over an imported hack that has a PSA (Ex. ShadowKong, Silver V2, Goten over Fox, Trunks over Falco, Naruto over GameWatch, Goku over Pit, etc.)?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 05:40:04 PM »

mos tlikely. since it will use the default ones, meaning that on shadowkong, you would see dk with shadow's animations and stuff

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 12:40:09 PM »

Oh. Will it freeze if I just rename FitDonkey00.pac/pcs, to FitDonkeyDark.pac/pcs?

nerdbot
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »

That should work fine. It won't have the shadowy textures, obviously, but it just loads in the skin like it would for any other texture slot, regardless of what's there.

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »

That should work fine. It won't have the shadowy textures, obviously, but it just loads in the skin like it would for any other texture slot, regardless of what's there.

Okay thanks.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: