Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have a very important issue and I would appreciate assistance  (Read 1307 times)
Tye2K
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: September 10, 2013, 05:07:34 AM »

Hello guys, whenever I have an info.pac on my SD Card it seems to freeze (on Gecko AND on BeyondRiivolution).

I want to make this as simple as possible, so here's the point, whenever I modify the info.pac and put it in the info2 folder, it seems to give me a black screen after the "Now Loading" Screen, but whenever I DON'T have it in there, it will work fine. I really want to have Battle Names, so can anyone help please.
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:14:39 AM by Gravity » Logged

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »

I have this issue as well. I'd appreciate a solution.
    « Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:41:44 AM by LegacyWolf » Logged

ABloodyCanadian
    Ellipsis Abuser…
    Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 08:09:20 AM »

What version of BrawlBox are you using to edit the text data? I find that editing text data with the newer versions of BrawlBox make the game freeze for whatever reason. So for something like that, I stick with the old school BrawlBox v0.63d

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 03:06:33 PM »

What version of BrawlBox are you using to edit the text data? I find that editing text data with the newer versions of BrawlBox make the game freeze for whatever reason. So for something like that, I stick with the old school BrawlBox v0.63d

Oh thanks man. I was using the new version of BrawlBox. I'll try it this weekend when my parents give back the Wii cords. Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: