Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Spongeman's Wonderful World of Hacks  (Read 88574 times)
spongeman131
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: October 28, 2013, 11:03:35 PM »

Hm... not sure how I feel about it bulging out. Looks kinda odd to me now that I can see more than just her chest.

I agree it's still not quite right, I think the form of the bulges are good now, but something's still... wrong. Any suggestions?

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: October 29, 2013, 12:43:22 PM »

I agree it's still not quite right, I think the form of the bulges are good now, but something's still... wrong. Any suggestions?

Hm... not entirely sure how to word this properly, but basically, while the bulges themselves look fine, something about them juxtaposed against her breasts looks odd. Maybe it has something to do with how they connect? I'm... not really sure what it actually is, to be honest.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: October 29, 2013, 08:32:21 PM »

Hm... not entirely sure how to word this properly, but basically, while the bulges themselves look fine, something about them juxtaposed against her breasts looks odd. Maybe it has something to do with how they connect? I'm... not really sure what it actually is, to be honest.

I've darkened the skin tone for the bulges and tears now. If you look at it all together the bulges actually look pretty good. I think where they stand now is about as good as I'm going to get them without remaking the entire model so the polygons are all aligned. What made the color too light before is how Brawl tries to shine a light both down on the stage/characters and forward so that to shadows don't cause issues in matches. This upper lighting looks great on her suit where the top of the breasts portion shines but not so good on skin because she doesn't oil it. Tongue There's probably some texture I need to edit to get rid of that so I'm looking into it.

Just need to try to get some more kinks ironed out. I still can't figure out why her right shoulder texture is pulled down like it is, the vertices are all in place and the skeleton hasn't been moved in the slightest.

EDIT: So I've been mulling over the entire hack in general this last day and I figured I really should ask what you guys think of the breast shape in v3. Here's a screenshot of a side profile of them. Should they be made a little more  "fuller" (not further out but more up and down and to the sides)? Or do they look pretty good as is:

That strange seam along the side I am aware of and will fix so you do not need to mention that.
    Please let me know what you guys think.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 01:26:27 AM by spongeman131 » Logged

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: November 01, 2013, 10:07:04 AM »

From the side there at least, it looks fine to me.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: November 02, 2013, 03:06:06 AM »

Alright I've fixed the weird indent on the side of the breasts (visually still looks shaded but that's because the breasts are slightly wider than her torso).

I've also changed the thighs and connection to the butt a bit.

Before while the transition from thigh to butt was smooth however the angle was too sharp to really be realistic for thighs like that.

I've gone ahead and made that angle less steep which means there's a bit sharper of a transition from thigh to butt which I think looks much better since it gives her more of a bubble butt which was what I was originally after. The transition while not an arc like before looks more natural now.

EDIT: More changes, not dead yet! Made more adjustements to the breast/torso seam, I think it's much better now than in the previous release. I also realized (finally) that where I've been thinking her waist and hips were are NOT where they are on a real woman. I've lowered the old waist line down to a much more realistic spot and widened the hips slightly in exchange, she actually has a mid-section now Tongue. I think the thighs still need work though. From the following two images it's fairly noticeable but it's hard to see just how much of an improvement it is from before unless you play and see it. It really is great so without further ado, here's those comparison screenshots:

And these should help more Smiley

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:09:45 AM by spongeman131 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 04:15:58 PM »

mmmmm~

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »

Alright I've fixed the weird indent on the side of the breasts (visually still looks shaded but that's because the breasts are slightly wider than her torso).

I've also changed the thighs and connection to the butt a bit.

Before while the transition from thigh to butt was smooth however the angle was too sharp to really be realistic for thighs like that.

I've gone ahead and made that angle less steep which means there's a bit sharper of a transition from thigh to butt which I think looks much better since it gives her more of a bubble butt which was what I was originally after. The transition while not an arc like before looks more natural now.

EDIT: More changes, not dead yet! Made more adjustements to the breast/torso seam, I think it's much better now than in the previous release. I also realized (finally) that where I've been thinking her waist and hips were are NOT where they are on a real woman. I've lowered the old waist line down to a much more realistic spot and widened the hips slightly in exchange, she actually has a mid-section now Tongue. I think the thighs still need work though. From the following two images it's fairly noticeable but it's hard to see just how much of an improvement it is from before unless you play and see it. It really is great so without further ado, here's those comparison screenshots:

And these should help more Smiley

Shocked butts Shocked boobs

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: November 03, 2013, 05:37:15 PM »

I take it that means you guys like the changes. ^^

Oh, I also moved things around so the seam line on her butt isn't so close to the outside, it's still further out (it is stretched after all. Tongue ) but it's no longer on the edge. I also fixed the suit parts colors so they're not green anymore and actually match the outfit chosen (that's what I get for working off the base of one of my old unsuccessful hacks :/ ).
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:44:33 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

ssf4master
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: November 03, 2013, 07:00:58 PM »

Should they be made a little more  "fuller" (not further out but more up and down and to the sides)? Or do they look pretty good as is:

I think that they would look better if they were made more fuller, yes ^^

I think that the thighs could be a bit bigger as well :]
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:54:19 PM by ssf4master » Logged

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: November 03, 2013, 07:24:29 PM »

Yeah, the new hips look a lot better, particularly from behind. And not just because "yay sexy butt".

...though it does help. >__>

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 08:38:12 PM »

Question: Is there actually anyone who uses or would use the Small and Medium sizes?

I've been putting a lot of work into the XL size since that's my personal go to but I realize that there may be others who prefer the smaller sizes.

If there are please let me know, I'll give those sizes an update for v3 as well since they look... less than pleasant.

Make your decision based on a shape more like that of the pictures I've shown of the XL size. As the Too Enhanced size goes down, the butt, breasts, hips and thighs get smaller and the waists gets wider.

If I were to update the smaller sizes I would make the breasts less pointy and improve the butt shape. I'd also move the waistline down to a more realistic spot like that of the XL size.

Let me know Smiley
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:40:14 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 09:24:13 PM »

Updaaaaaaaaate!

Made some very nice changes, rounded the butt cheeks (finally) and made the breasts slightly fuller as requested. It looks pretty good.

I also figured... why can't a bounty hunter dress sexy once in awhile? Maybe put on some makeup? So I gave Samus a facial and she look FANTASTIC. Mind you I'm not going for slut here so I'm trying really hard not to over do it. I think it's just right, see for yourself!

Side by side comparison of old textures to new

For those wanting exact details I made the eyeliner thicker, added eye shadow and made the lips ever-so-slightly-more red -we'll just chalk that up to skin color.

And of course some eye candy of the changes, also showing the new facial texture as well (and before anyone asks yes I DO like that pose Tongue)

What's this you ask? High resolution screenshots? Well yes, my Wii's in the "shop" until I can figure out what's ailing it (still works just visual issues) so I'm working off Dolphin right now. I may do all my screenshots like this because yay antialiasing!

Still waiting on that answer if you guys want me to revamp the smaller sizes too...
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 01:30:52 AM by spongeman131 » Logged

calex93
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: December 06, 2013, 08:15:58 AM »

In my opinion, you could upload only the XL, and if some people ask for the smaller sizes, you revamp them.

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: December 06, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »

The makeup looks great, and the new butt looks fantastic. Not sold on the boobs from the first picture, but maybe it's just the angle that makes them look odd to me.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: December 06, 2013, 12:30:16 PM »

Not sold on the boobs from the first picture, but maybe it's just the angle that makes them look odd to me.

It's probably that seam between them and the body, I've been trying to fix that up since starting this whole project but since I can't get the Brawl lighting engine in 3DSMax it's really hard to see while making the edits to fix it. When making the edits the seams aren't there. I'll try to make better before releasing though.

Or is it the shape that looks odd? The angle that the picture was taken at in this compared to the past side-shot I gave is a bit different which you mentioned.

Here's a comparison of the old vs the new (fuller) breasts, the difference is noticeable but barely so. Please tell me what you think.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 05:57:19 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9
    Print
    Jump to: