Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Spongeman's Wonderful World of Hacks  (Read 88582 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine
Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: February 18, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »

You bring sexy back! (see what I did, there Wink )
    And, check the vault, there's something called ZSS Jiggle physics, that may be something worthy with this hack Cool
    A while ago, I actually taught Spongeman how to rig and animate. I believe he showed a preview of his own jiggle physics a few pages ago.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #91 on: February 18, 2014, 09:22:59 AM »

A while ago, I actually taught Spongeman how to rig and animate. I believe he showed a preview of his own jiggle physics a few pages ago.
    It was on the same page... Mario Facepalm
    Maybe he edited one of his post, because I never noticed it...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Rialdospaldacht
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: February 18, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »

And here's the body edits. Nothing was done to the front so I'm showing behind:

Well, Samus's new (and last, judging by the picture name) lower body looks amazing; great job there. I feel width of hips is normally underused when going for physical attractiveness.

And for the face... my bad. I would've put in a suggestion, but my favorite of hers is actually the more realistic-looking one from Prime, and that looks pretty much completely different from her more stylized one from Prime 2 and on.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: February 18, 2014, 02:58:52 PM »

And for the face... my bad. I would've put in a suggestion, but my favorite of hers is actually the more realistic-looking one from Prime, and that looks pretty much completely different from her more stylized one from Prime 2 and on.

Her face was very realistic in Prime 1 and I did like that. However I think it would be very difficult to incorporate it into this using the Brawl style. That said as I was modelling the new face, I had several images open as references among the one I posted on the last page so I'm not just going off of my opinion (it sucks anyways lol).

I've taken down the face image temporarily as I believe I may have found a way to improve the shading on that problematic section of the lips. I also would like to make a sharper line between lips and face transition (current I find is blurry). I'll open up a picture of the prime 1 face while I'm making minor adjustments, looking at it now, the lips actually match quite well.

Yes thank you KingEvilJpuff, I'm still working on that. But the face was bothering me. I believe I mentioned in my last message that I was working on a special object for the bulges and I'm still in the process of skinning that. I will be returning to animating once those are done. I haven't just abandoned it. Smiley

EDIT:

Nailed it! I improved all aspects from shape to size, color, lighting rendering and "fullness". There's even some optimization work that was done. I encourage you all to go back to Page 6 and look at the new face. Let me know what you think! Cheesy

I didn't have to fight with stage lighting and the game to get a semi-decent looking picture this time unlike the last one.

Faces are a pain to edit, I've had to make about ~40 passes over each face model since apparently BB doesn't like it when you detatch a face, edit then reattach it to the model even though everything else including skin is identical.
    « Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:07:47 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: January 12, 2015, 04:48:03 PM »

I've been away for so long,
    But like the winds of the summer weather,
    I am back and I'm even better!

Version 3 of Too Enhanced ZSS is here! This marks the end (I hope) of the request of someone who would like to remain anonymous.

Go to the OP. What are you waiting for?!

And while you're at it, go and send KingJigglypuff some kudos and cookies for his tireless work and patience with me.
    There is no way I could have done any of this without him. Animating, PSAs, Skinning, Rigging; he was running all over the forums answering my various questions and helping with my problems (I am sorry for that).
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:04:18 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: January 12, 2015, 06:20:18 PM »

that is my new zero suit samus main outfit♥
    even though that I would enjoyed more if it had a ripped texture
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 06:22:19 PM by Gamidame_K » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: January 12, 2015, 07:30:48 PM »

For the rigged Breasts version, you forgot to make a few PSA edits to make the hitboxes work correctly.

I'll make your needed PSA edits for you then upload them to our shared Dropbox.

Edit: It appears you did the correct edits on your Brawl Taunt version, but not on your Custom Taunt version.

Edit 2: Though you forgot to adjust the Collision Data for both versions. The leg collisions still use the old leg bone indexes.
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 07:43:24 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: January 12, 2015, 08:11:29 PM »

Edit: It appears you did the correct edits on your Brawl Taunt version, but not on your Custom Taunt version.
    The Brawl taunt one is using the old PSA edit you did for me awhile back. Smiley

Where are the hitboxes found? Is this the Bonefloats section? I see now I missed that when doing the edits.

Edit 2: Though you forgot to adjust the Collision Data for both versions. The leg collisions still use the old leg bone indexes.

Misc Section > Misc Collision Data > Entry > Data?
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 08:14:04 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: January 12, 2015, 09:05:14 PM »

The Brawl taunt one is using the old PSA edit you did for me awhile back. Smiley
    All you need to do is make a copy of your Brawl Taunt version and apply your Side Taunt edits to the copy. It'll save you a lot of work.

Misc Section > Misc Collision Data > Entry > Data?
    Correct.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: January 12, 2015, 10:31:50 PM »

All you need to do is make a copy of your Brawl Taunt version and apply your Side Taunt edits to the copy. It'll save you a lot of work.

I can't make the edits to that one because PSA can't open .pacs that were saved in BB. Besides the Collisions, what areas need the bone index edits made?

Assuming I could and those changes were carried over and I fixed the collisions, does that clean up everything that needed fixing?
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 10:38:09 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: January 13, 2015, 12:35:42 AM »

From what I saw in the Brawl Taunt version, you only missed the Collisions.

But why not just do your edits in BrawlBox?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

tsukikomi
    Hyper Kitten

seiteki sa re te i masu

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: January 13, 2015, 01:43:06 AM »

Are pervert king is back! ^V^

I still hope you have instensions on peach enhancements.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: January 13, 2015, 06:06:57 AM »

talking about peaches
    I have an interesting enchanced nude/bikini peach custom made I found for xna out there, Ive been thinking on importing it but I havent had the time to do so, if youre interested PM me

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #103 on: January 13, 2015, 06:10:17 AM »

Hahah! I see that you made a lot with this! Good job, man!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

spongeman131
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: January 13, 2015, 09:02:18 AM »

From what I saw in the Brawl Taunt version, you only missed the Collisions.

But why not just do your edits in BrawlBox?

Oh, from the wording I thought you were saying that there were like 5 other sections I was unaware of that needed index editing. If it's just the collisions then that's not too bad.

I was originally under the impression that PSA edits could not be done in BB.
    But I just found the Sub Sections in BB (don't know how I missed that after so many passes) so I'll just fix up the AppealSs and the Collisions and then it should be good to go. Should be able to do it in a few hours.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Update is live, anyone who downloaded v3.0.0 (formerly known as v3.0) please redownload v3.0.1.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:48:45 PM by spongeman131 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
    Print
    Jump to: