Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: small shield and walking in ground  (Read 4986 times)
Ghork
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 15, 2010, 11:33:23 AM »

hi, I have a couple of problems of which I believe two are simple to solve but I don't know how to myself...

I've started working on my jolteon again, I've got rid of shiny thing and resized it. I had to use bone add when I put the model over ivysaur.

The shield is very tiny and when you try to walk you get stuck in ground. Also grabbing edges is acting odd, you get up right away and sometimes (at least before) you teleport to middle of stage or outside the boundry killing you instantly.

This has something to do with the bones, right? So what do I do? Move 'em? Resize? and how do I know which one to do what with? or could I like, psa it to attach the properties to other bones?

[old below]

Hi, I'm sorry for posting this again, but I made a topic in the texture thread before. Anyway, I got a problem.
I took out the jolteon mdl0 from pokepark wii and I have put it over ivysaur (had to use bone add).
The problem is he's all shiny and don't know how I could fix this, please tell me if you know or come with suggestions what to try...
(if you need pac or texture files I can upload for you)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 06:18:00 AM by LookItsLink » Logged

DAO_Ibuki
Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 07:46:40 AM »

OMG,OMG, you jolteon can move like an ivysaurio? i try to put te bones of one jiggly in a joka of klonoa but joka´s MOVE.....bery freaky and ....forget that the  point its i tink if these model have a "cape" like samus armor its give the armor shining i tink... if you found and delete these texture in jolteon its work? its only a idea not take very seriusly i am a noob,xD

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 01:08:51 PM »

I've tried to remove the textures and switch names of them, some made it completely black some made completely white and some changes give it different kinds of shine/glow.

Jolteon moves like ivysaur, but no animations...

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 03:23:31 PM »

this should seriously get more views.

as for the prob., I really can't help. But with enough paitence, you'll get your response.

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 04:14:24 PM »

Why don't you use Pokémon Battle Revoluiton's Jolteon?
    Maybe that'll work.

LOVE IT, ALREADY YAAAA!!!

Can someone get MILOTIC in Brawl Please!!!!!????

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

Pokemon Battle Rev. doesn't have models that can be imported into brawl.

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 04:53:09 PM »

OMG Really? Sad

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 12:59:24 AM »

Yup only PokePark Wii. And Lugia and Ho-oh from Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

DAO_Ibuki
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 02:15:14 AM »

ja,ja,ja,ja i wish a mewtwo for pokemon park for lucario mewtwo swamp.....WHAAAAA!
    mewtwo not in pokemon park...[censored]....jump to 149 Dragonite to 151 mew ,ja,ja,ja tooo baaadddd

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »

Sorry to bring topic up again, but I started testing solutions again.
    I think I've fixed this problem, though if there is another way I would like that.
    I removed a palette and now no more shiny layer but Jolteon is a little too dark. Well I guess I could light up the textures if I find no other way.

Someone could explain why the palette makes it all shiny and tell me if I could solve this another way?

Also I got new problems but I guess I'll wait a while and make a new topic...

(Current problems are: shield too small, but I think thats just changing a bone. Shadow is looking like ivysaur, I guess I need a model but one without textures and stuff because that one freeze everything. And I wanna get the whole brres file from pokepark but no idea how to hex that)

EDIT: I must have done something more because now its shiny again... don't know how to fix it and game freezes for removing stuff it didn't freeze from removing before

EDIT2: I had to turn of the palette for the texture too. Now it works but I'm getting freezes in the main menu now :S
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 03:23:59 AM by Ghork » Logged

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 04:31:34 AM »

hi, I have a couple of problems of which I believe two are simple to solve but I don't know how to myself...

I've started working on my jolteon again, I've got rid of shiny thing and resized it. I had to use bone add when I put the model over ivysaur.

The shield is very tiny and when you try to walk you get stuck in ground. Also grabbing edges is acting odd, you get up right away and sometimes (at least before) you teleport to middle of stage or outside the boundry killing you instantly.

This has something to do with the bones, right? So what do I do? Move 'em? Resize? and how do I know which one to do what with? or could I like, psa it to attach the properties to other bones?

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 04:54:13 AM »

Does Jolteon walk right?
    And you could use psa to make the bubble bigger.

Ghork
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 05:07:02 AM »

Does Jolteon walk right?
    Not sure how you mean, I have no animations yet, and Jolteon doesn't move when you press right while on the ground except for the small movement the tap causes.
    Okay, but I'd still need to move the shield to a more fitting position I think. I'm not sure which bone to move at all. Is it named something special for other characters?

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 05:50:03 AM »

Does Jolteon walk right?
    Not sure how you mean, I have no animations yet, and Jolteon doesn't move when you press right while on the ground except for the small movement the tap causes.
    Okay, but I'd still need to move the shield to a more fitting position I think. I'm not sure which bone to move at all. Is it named something special for other characters?
    Ok i get it, its moving by its dash, but the run stops it. You need to do something about the transN bone think.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 05:51:19 AM »

Make Sure the TransN bone of Jolteon has the same index of Ivysaur. If one of your added bones is in the same index as Ivysaurs ThrowN bone, then that's what causing the sheilding glitch.

So to solve your problems (neither of which are guaranteed to work), Change the bone index of Jolteons TransN to match Ivysaurs or just rename the bone that has the same index as TransN.

The shielding glitch is going to be tricky to fix, try changing the bone index of Jolteons models ThrowN bone (if it has one) to match that of Ivysaurs or rename the bone with the same index ThrowN (hopefully it's not an important bone or your screwed).

The shielding glitch isn't a big problem though, IMO.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: