Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1570380 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1410 on: August 27, 2010, 08:52:13 PM »

I guess it doesn't freeze, but I have not tested it much. When I finish the platform animation, I will make a 4 minute match to verify, and then will send it back to you, so you can upload it for everyone.

Talking about other things, don't get hyped with this picture, but I finally got a copy of a newer 3D max, so I can at least see the fountain of dreams model I was given not much ago. It will be a good guide to recreate the stage, or even import it if it was possible, which I don't think so O.o

But it seems that everything is coming to be possible, so who knows xD

im confused is that melee or your next stage hack? i really would love to play on fountain of dreams.  I see what you did there ...

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

amount18
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1411 on: August 27, 2010, 09:37:38 PM »

im confused is that melee or your next stage hack? i really would love to play on fountain of dreams.  I see what you did there ...
    As far as I understand it, that is the ripped melee model FoD that Mewtwo was finally able to open in the new version of 3DSMax he just got, and he will work off of that one to make his FoD or to make his more accurate.

Mit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1412 on: August 28, 2010, 02:16:10 PM »

Facility looked a little bigger than I expected.  I went to see if I could resize it for myself.  But that's like 80-100 different things to change the scaling and translation on @_@ (6 values for all of those).

I think I can deal with the larger size for now Tongue

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #1413 on: August 29, 2010, 11:06:50 AM »

As far as I understand it, that is the ripped melee model FoD that Mewtwo was finally able to open in the new version of 3DSMax he just got, and he will work off of that one to make his FoD or to make his more accurate.

That's exactly the answer.

Facility looked a little bigger than I expected.  I went to see if I could resize it for myself.  But that's like 80-100 different things to change the scaling and translation on @_@ (6 values for all of those).

I think I can deal with the larger size for now Tongue

Indeed, the stage is 140% larger than when it was started. When I got the main thing done, I decided to make it bigger because it was going to be a really small stage, and some players seemed too big. Also, the human shaped characters were jumping too high and it wasn't fitting either.

But if you want a resize, please don't do it yourself, just request me the new size compared to the one right now, and I will make it when I get some time.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1414 on: August 30, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »

Facility doesn't work in PAL Sad

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #1415 on: August 31, 2010, 02:16:28 PM »

I will take a look to facility's compatibility when I get some time, hopefully next week. Thanks for the info  Wink
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:05:30 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1416 on: August 31, 2010, 02:20:17 PM »

good luck inserting this stage without texture problems man  Im srs here

hope that you'll do it !!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #1417 on: September 03, 2010, 03:30:22 PM »

I hope so too xD

About hacking, I will be fully able to hack next tuesday, after my exam. I plan to finish the fixes for both gamewatching and KTH stages (yoshi melee and kongo 64). I plan to finish the kyogre stage I was requested. And if I have time to more, I could do something more.

Now I'm going to study until the exam, which is next tuesday, and work with the band tomorrow too. And monday 13 I'm starting classes, and getting fully back to stage hacking too. As I said, summer wasn't going to leave me too much time to hack. But summer is over, and my free time will get increased, even having classes.

For a few days, I'm uploading an alternate version of my Alive Rayquaza's Lake stage, with a black Rayquaza. I will change it back to the normal version when I'm back, so if you want it just get it in time.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 03:37:04 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1418 on: September 03, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »

Good Luck  Smiley

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #1419 on: September 03, 2010, 07:01:33 PM »

My stage too  Grin

And I hope you come with more epic stages of yours!  Kirby Dance

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1420 on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:15 PM »

Well good luck on your studies, and I'll give your limited time only stage a run.

Real men use Peach

Brosephski
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1421 on: September 05, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »

Hey, I'm the guy that made a thread asking for help getting Fourside working!

Well, I never actually did get it to work  :'( . Apparently, the teleporting glitch I was referring to was actually a common problem (if the last post in the thread was any indication). Oh well. In the end, I ended up using a completely different stage to replace my New Pork/Training Room... the one that's just like the stage from the Smash 64 intro. It's really cool, but that's a different story I guess.

Anyways, I ended up downloading your Mario Beta v3 stage and used it on the scrolling Super Mario stage. I downloaded a .rel file from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8d2d9e36d3a57ec890a82c7bb0fad7ad7854b896290d6ca8f1940a51b339e393. Well, anyways, it wasn't working quite how I expected it would. The warp pipes, which you claimed actually teleported you, were fairly glitchy for me! Going inside the pipe did nothing but send me straight into the ground, and I would actually randomly pop straight inside them if I flew anywhere near. Since it's still in a beta, I guess that means I should tell you when these types of problems occur?

But yeah, my -minor- problems don't mean I'm disappointed with your work or anything. I actually love what you've done! You're without a doubt my favorite stage creator on this site because you're at least trying to make something cool and interesting, and you've actually done a lot of great work. I really enjoy your Saffron City stage for Skyworld! Besides missing the pokemon, it's got to be a perfect recreation. The only unfortunate part about the stage is that Brawl's physics force you to pop off ledges when you grab them while the moving platforms are fully descended, but I don't think that can be fixed without changing the stage...

Oh wow! I just realized you made Hyrule Castle 64 too! I should have known. Damn, you've pretty much made all of my favorite stages! Anyways, great job dude, and I can't wait to see what you come out with next.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #1422 on: September 06, 2010, 02:53:37 AM »

I guess your trouble with the mario stage is not common. I guess, nobody has reported such a big problem yet, and I personally have made a video showing how the stage should be working. And I'm sure the problem shouldn't be the rel file you used itself.

One possibility is that you using brawl- makes that stage buggy. The warping system is glitchy, and I don't guess I'm getting it better than is. But that glitchyness allows you to use the pipes most times, and not getting you under the ground. Actually, it's made to get you under the ground, but only in a 1-frame transition, and nobody should notice it.

It's a shame it's not working properly. If you get time to test, try to load the stage without your brawl- set, and see if it's working better. Just to know. Or try to place it over another stage, just to test if it's working the same way. Who knows O.o

I'm glad you like my stages ^^ And it's a shame that saffron has that problem, but as you said, I guess it can't be fixed without changing how the stage is...

Stage shadows tutorial

Iced_Shadows
    Hyper Kitten

How dare you read this text! IT'S PERSONAL!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1423 on: September 06, 2010, 04:13:29 AM »

Hey Mewtwo2000, my buddy and I have been playing on that Mario stage using Brawl- for quite some time now. Unfortunately, it does get pretty glitchy sometimes. Usually it works fine, but not always. We have yet to test it out without Brawl-, but I would say this is more than coincidence. In any case, it isn't a huge deal to me. I still love the stage! Keep up your awesome work.  Grin

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #1424 on: September 06, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »

Thanks for the info ^^

BTW, I've made this little edit to Splozion's Toon Kirby

New shoes xD

I will send him the file later, so he can upload it if he wants to O.o