Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1569970 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »

I think that you don't need that code, if you get a modified rel file of wifi room prepared to be used in the rumble falls slot, you will have the wifi room without sandbag and with the music of rumble falls. Anyway, the best way to play wifi room based stages is using Phantom Wings stage expansion code, it can be found in smashboards, in the smash workshop general forum. It's not difficult to use and you will have at least 9 more stages in your stage select screen

@ssj4gohan

I did never finished sector z indeed, the only thing left is changing the lights for not to have the reflects on the bottom of the great fox, I will do it today and upload it, but anyway there's a better sector z stage in smashboards now, and mine isn't over corneria, it's just another WWR/FD replacement ^^U

Oh, btw, I've uploaded the updated version of 'Mario Villains', the what is love stage, it's in the first post xD
    « Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 03:36:14 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

???
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: March 18, 2010, 10:06:21 AM »

Alive Rayquaza's lake? Links? o.O or is it not done?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »

Final Battlefield

Darkrai's Spear Pillar

Ruins Cave

Just an SSE port. Similar to Final destination, but with a moving platform. I've included my shadow system to it.

Lugia's Final Destination

The SoulSilver Intro stage, but with Final Destination's platform instead of Wifi Room's.

Pokemon SoulSilver Intro

What Is Love - Earthbound Heroes

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Second What Is Love stage of mine. This time the ones featured are Ness, Jeff and Poo. Credits to whoever made the original gif file.

FOURSIDE

Fourside (melee size)

#Invalid YouTube Link#

I'm finally making the next step with this stage. While the original size remains as a separate stage, I've released a size fix for this stage. It's unfinished, but the stage is good enough to be played.

Flooded Fourside

Fourside, with water. Needs a Jungle Japes rel file to have tangible water. It's melee-sized now.

Daytime Fourside (Day)(Dusk)(Rain)

Fourside (old version)

#Invalid YouTube Link#

My other great project, along with Mushroom Kingdom 64. This was my first try (and the first over the internet I guess O.o) to make a stage with custom stage blocks. I can place them the way I want, and this allows me to do almost anything. The ufo descends, dissapears, and moments later appears on the other side. I know it's a little bigger than the original, but that's because of the way I started the stage some time ago, and I'm not changing it now. It's not finished yet, and some people are expecting it. But I can't stop making other stages at the same time because I like making them so much, and making only one would be boring to me, so patience to those who expect it, I'm still working on it and it will be finished soon =)

-First beta released

Alive Rayquaza's lake

In this new version, Rayquaza is not dead anymore. He attacks... and kills you O.o

#Invalid YouTube Link#

The stage works for any Spear Pillar file (STGTENGAN 1,2 or 3). It features rayquaza and some pokemon in the lake stage. Rayquaza takes the rule of Dialga/Palkia and attacks the combatants with lasers/boomerangs.

Pokemon Legends Stage

hero1771 at Stacksmash suggested a stage. So I made that suggested stage. It features dialga an palkia roaring, darkrai between them, and giratina in the background. It features mewtwo too, just delete the Darkrai6 animation in modeldata[101] to make it appear for you.

Battlefield Over Rayquaza's Lake

A simple battlefield replacement with the rayquaza's lake stage as a background. It's featuring a few pokemon just like deoxys and rayquaza. There are some gyarados raging in the lake too.

What is love - Mario villains

75m/WWR/FD version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d3z4okwnjmm (only one file, works as any of those stages)

This stage is one of the most wanted between mine, because the background is animated, just as in the original gif/video from sklavenbrause (deviantart). I just loved the gif and I made this stage. It's very fun to play here xD

Now it's updated with my shadow system, which makes players to cast shadows on the ground

Budokai Tenkaichi (Get here the grass=death version)

#Invalid YouTube Link#

I have released my version of this stage to show you my new shadow system. Now every stage will be able to project shadows on the ground, and they will look much better

Credits to RandomTBush for the original import. This version goes over Final Destination and Wifi Room.

Battlefield 64

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Regular version
    Brawl sized version

Platformed Destination

Final Destination with a platform flying around it. Initially made for helping WackaAlpaca with a tutorial, but released to be used by anyone interested.

Big Blue Tunnel

I made this one while trying to port Falcon Flyer to Big Blue. I noticed that a mix between these two stages would be awesome, so this is it, simple and cool. You play Big Blue as normal, but inside the tunnel.

Epic Universe Stage

A simple stage I made some time ago. You fight in the space, with no platforms, just as if the players were able to stand on the air

Falcon Flyer

The original Falcon Flyer SSE port, now fixed with animated fire

Falcon Flyer 2

The Falcon Flyer coming from the other side xD

Pokemon HeartGold Intro

FD/WWR version: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mijmmnm2nq2

This is my personal tribute to pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, I'm playing them since they were available in japan and they are just awesome. I play pokemon since pokemon red/blue anyway ^^U

#Invalid YouTube Link#

I'll post more of my old stages with their downloads later. I have many many stage projects in mind, and a very little amount of time to make them, so I usually am slow, due to the fact that I'm a perfeccionist ^^U

---
    Crisis City

Goes over Norfair: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zynynzmtkwm

The most downloaded of my stages. It was posted in KC:MM and ESH at the same time by Plasmakirby. He told me to do some Crisis City stage using Corneria and Norfair lava effects, and I said to him I would do it, he was only going to make the textures so I would be the stage maker and he the texturizer. I made a first version with no fallen buildings, and he told me it was going to be boring, so I decided including the fallen buildings. My idea was make falling the actual buildings, but it was too much, as the buildings in corneria are made with more than one vertex groups. So I made a first fallen building from stage builder blocks. He copied it and made two more fallen buildings, and I placed them with the collisions, just as they are in the final version. He made the floor look like lava instead of being actual ground, and ported it to Norfair (when I developed it, it was in WWR). I modified the lava we had in the background, and made it cover the whole city, and made more fallen buildings. Finally, I included Silver, made the floating building, and placed Blaze in the background. For the PAL fixed version, I included Mephiles showing, too

Sorry, I needed to explain the whole story of this one xD

UPDATE:

Version 3:

New area, if you're curious just download and try it  Laugh

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nhraztjgzj5

-Next changes: Shadow system in every ground part and some minor graphical changes.

TO BE REVAMPED

Dead Rayquaza's lake

Not much to say, one of my first SSE ports, it's Rayquaza's lake. The thing is that rayquaza falls from heaven when the battle starts, it was one of my first animation tests, and was fun to me. It wasn't possible adding models that time, so I removed some whitish effect in the sky to include rayquaza. Things have changed since then. I'll revamp it a little and then will include the download link

Assault Great Fox

This is not OizenX's stage, I started it long before he did his. I simply did not finish it. I don't really know what to do with it yet, as the Corneria and the Space backgrounds have been already taken. Anyway, I think I will be able to make an innovating stage with it even being the second Assault Great Fox in the scene.

- Assault Great Fox's trophy with a really big size
    - It's in a simple - sectorZ 64 background right now
    - I used the animated backfire in here to help OizenX improving his own Assault Great Fox stage
    - Not in development right now

--
    Link to my mediafire account, stage folder

Original post:

I've to fix the animations, they are slightly shorter than they should be, and rayquaza freezes a sec when it moves

When done, I'll put the download xD
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:33:55 AM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

???
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: March 18, 2010, 02:16:29 PM »

Oh alright xD I only ask because its one of the few stages actually like move that are custom. >w> I also have the What Is love Stage. xD I love it. its one of my favorites to play on.

Ayzer
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: March 18, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »

IDK HOW TO GET UNDER THE STAGE! I TRIED FOR LIKE 1OMIN! Help?

Darkoak8
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 05:49:33 PM »

The download link for Crisis City V3 says V2 on the mediafire link, I'm assuming the version you downloaded isn't the one were you can go under the buildings @_@
    is there a link for V3?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »

Ayzer and Darkoak8: This smashboards post should answer both your questions.
    http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9852163

LaharlsWrath
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: March 20, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »

I hope you finish fourside soon, it (along with mushroom kingdom) looks amazing

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: March 21, 2010, 07:40:36 PM »

Say, does that What is Villians stage come with the music, or do I need to find it myself?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2010, 07:44:47 PM »

Say, does that What is Villians stage come with the music, or do I need to find it myself?

I made one: (Newer) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tdx4n2iynz
    Older (More DL's): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myjnwnwn1le

Ramb05: http://www.mediafire.com/?qm4xydcnimn

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 09:04:52 AM »

i just downloaded all of these, your the best stage hacker ive ever seen!
    !

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 10:17:31 AM »

IDK HOW TO GET UNDER THE STAGE! I TRIED FOR LIKE 1OMIN! Help?
    The download link for Crisis City V3 says V2 on the mediafire link, I'm assuming the version you downloaded isn't the one were you can go under the buildings @_@
    is there a link for V3?

I'm sorry, I forgot to put the v3 link here, I was going to put both v2 and v3 together for a while but I only put the screenshots ^^U

Fixed now, thanks libertyernie =)

Thanks everyone for downloading, testing, and enjoying my stages, I've been out these last days but I'm back, I'll try to put more stage downloads later today Wink

Stage shadows tutorial

BUGKILLER23
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »

Could you tell me how to fix stages for PAL? I wanted to do that with the ported stages of fair knight(because PAL brawlers cant use .rel files yet and your mushroom kingdom stage hadnt worked for me too so pm me please)

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »

Mushroom Kingdom is fantastic and looks gorgeous. I have only 3 problems with it (none too big)...

-The side death boundaries seem WAY to close. It's really easy to get cheap kills with stuff like Sonic's back throw.

-There was a small glitch where I was fighting Snake and we were both to the right of the right-most pipe, in the air.  knocked Snake to the left and he seemed to teleport to the ground in mid-flight. Only happened once though.

-Obviously it would be great if you could get the platforms in the center to work, but if not it may be cool to have them offset from each other just to make them more interesting.

I'm very impressed with the stage and would love to know how you made it. Does it have to do with stage builder parts?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 01:28:00 PM »

Could you tell me how to fix stages for PAL? I wanted to do that with the ported stages of fair knight(because PAL brawlers cant use .rel files yet and your mushroom kingdom stage hadnt worked for me too so pm me please)
    When I fixed Crisis City for working in PAL, my aim was to make the file smaller. The PAL version appears to be more sensible to big files, so that's what has to be done. I suggest you to reduce the resolution of the bigger textures, and change the type or the quality to make it smaller. Just keep doing that until the stage works. To be sure, keep doing until you have the size of the original stage (for Crisis City, Norfair) and it should work. Just try this and tell me if it worked Wink
    Mushroom Kingdom is fantastic and looks gorgeous. I have only 3 problems with it (none too big)...

-The side death boundaries seem WAY to close. It's really easy to get cheap kills with stuff like Sonic's back throw.

-There was a small glitch where I was fighting Snake and we were both to the right of the right-most pipe, in the air.  knocked Snake to the left and he seemed to teleport to the ground in mid-flight. Only happened once though.

-Obviously it would be great if you could get the platforms in the center to work, but if not it may be cool to have them offset from each other just to make them more interesting.

I'm very impressed with the stage and would love to know how you made it. Does it have to do with stage builder parts?

Yeah, just like my Fourside project, they are both made mostly by stage builder pieces, with the proper textures and placed where I wanted to. The pipes are from mario's start, and some 2D objects are made just with the same pieces as used in the 2D stages that most people make, such my Hidden Palace stage

The most difficult thing in the stage was to get the pipes working, it's very buggy yet, I have to try to fix them a little and make the trap one work too. It's simply an invisible platform that moves from one pipe to the other, but for some reason I need to make the left-right teleport flying over the stage for 2-3 frames. The right-left teleport is just fine anyway

I'll get a new beta of Mushroom Kingdom soon

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: