Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1581506 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #225 on: April 21, 2010, 03:00:39 AM »

Ok, I've downloaded it and... It had the original lack that made it not working for battlefield.

It appears that I put the shadow system over an unfixed copy, and I didn't notice because I'm using that version of the stage as a stgcustom

It's fixed now, try it, it should work now

Anyway, 27 downloads and only AGFanProduction and Mit reported the freeze O.o

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Triple Seven
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #226 on: April 21, 2010, 08:42:52 AM »

First off, just wanted to say thanks to Mewtwo for the consistently awesome hacks (Looking forward to MK64 being finished and Fourside's release). Anyhow, I've tested both versions of Venom, and in my experience at least, the nose of the ship still seems to have the same tendency to take up a large portion of the screen when you've got players on each top wing and then gets clipped through when switching sides (I'm assuming this is what you referred to when you mentioned the camera trespassing the ship.) It's certainly no huge issue, and the stage is quite nice, but would it be a huge inconvenience to zoom the camera back slightly? (I confess I don't know much about working the camera in Brawlbox.) Regardless, thanks again for all your work

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #227 on: April 21, 2010, 09:11:21 AM »

I hope your Venom doesn't have weird sometimes-invisible Arwings like the other one, but knowing your level of stage-making-awesomeness I doubt it will. Can't wait for Fourside btw, I NEED me an accurate Moonside lol.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #228 on: April 21, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »

You can credit me on Budokai Tenkaichi if you want. All I did was combine your work with ds22's.

AndyEarthBoundFreak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #229 on: April 21, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »

How do you get under the crisis city stage?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »

Look where the jigglypuff in the image is. Sometimes, making down in that very place makes you go down the building. It's not working all the time, anyway

Same thing to go out, the route is a little more to the right, but it's only available some times

Stage shadows tutorial

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #231 on: April 22, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

I don't suppose there's a good tutorial out there on how to do your process of making stages with stage builder blocks, is there?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »

Well, wackalpaca made a video showing how gettin models, importing from one stage to another, and making collisions for them. They were not stage builder blocks, but it's the same.

Anyway, the only thing you need to know is that you need moving the models using a single animation for all the models in a modeldata folder, and that you need each block having a different name for its main bone.

And you can see the result in the collision editor. When I started Fourside, there was not a collision editor, I had to make them without see, using simple coordinates for placing the blocks, as well as for placing the collisions by hexing the miscdata[2] file.

Now things are much better, fortunately ^^U

Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »

i love the fourside video u posted, looks great but quick question. was that video old or wat cause the moon n the buildings in the background look different in this picture right here:

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2010, 02:16:39 PM »

i love the fourside video u posted, looks great but quick question. was that video old or wat cause the moon n the buildings in the background look different in this picture right here:
    The old one is the image you've posted right now. As you can see, the buildings are not correctly texturized yet. That was the original 2D background I used when I started it, someone did make a city texture for the stage builder and I took it. It's still in the stage file, but not visible. If you prefer having this background instead of the one I have now (blue sky and moon, just like the original one) just let me know and I'll give the instructions to swap the background using brawlbox Tongue

Stage shadows tutorial

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #235 on: April 22, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »

Loving the Fourside...cant wait. I do have a suggestion tho. After looking at the video I see that in the background the buildings are indeed in 3d, but beyond them its just blank space...you should put the background from like Brawl's Pokemon Stadium back there so that it looks like its off in the distance, and keep the buildings you have in the semi-intermediate background so that way it looks more realistic, instead of looking like the bulding are just floating in nothingness...also around 0:25 to the left you can see some pixels or something floating, but im sure you already knew that.

I don't want you to think im criticizing or something because this is something I couldn't do myself so im HELLA grateful that you are in the business of making wonderful stages, but I just want to make sure you are able to make this stage as best as you possibly can, because a lot of people are rooting for you to release this bad boy in near perfect condition!  Grin Tongue
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:26:31 PM by "D." » Logged

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

Oh, Mewtwo 2000, your awesomeness knows no bounds. I will sit here and patiently wait for the release of Fourside.

*sits down and waits*

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2010, 02:27:56 PM »

DX OMG i hate you sooooooooooooooo[insert9001 O's] Much.i want to make [censored] like that!
    Damn im lazy!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »

Loving the Fourside...cant wait. I do have a suggestion tho. After looking at the video I see that in the background the buildings are indeed in 3d, but beyond them its just blank space...you should put the background from like Brawl's Pokemon Stadium back there so that it looks like its off in the distance, and keep the buildings you have in the semi-intermediate background so that way it looks more realistic, instead of looking like the bulding are just floating in nothingness...also around 0:25 to the left you can see some pixels or something floating, but im sure you already knew that.

I don't want you to think im criticizing or something because this is something I couldn't do myself so im HELLA grateful that you are in the business of making wonderful stages, but I just want to make sure you are able to make this stage as best as you possibly can, because a lot of people are rooting for you to release this bad boy in near perfect condition!  Grin Tongue

I know you're not criticizing, and suggestions are welcome ^^

Anyway, the background is not finished yet, there are only 8 buildings, and there should be many more. When done, I will see if it's good enough or I get the one in the stadium

About the floating thing, you have to be meaning the flying heliport (the base is yet to be done), it's not very easy to see what's it from the angle in the video. Anyway, I'll try to make the base today, and I'll release the second video. The stage will be almost the same as yesterday, but the video will be longer, because I have now a good brstm to use

Oh, Mewtwo 2000, your awesomeness knows no bounds. I will sit here and patiently wait for the release of Fourside.

*sits down and waits*

xD

I'll try to make you not sitting too much time ^^U xD

DX OMG i hate you sooooooooooooooo[insert9001 O's] Much.i want to make [censored] like that!
    Damn im lazy!

Ow, someone hates me... T_T O.o xD

EDIT: Made the second video, visually you'll notice a change with the lighting, the rest is almost like yesterday. I've been fixing some things related to the UFO, that's why I have not been able to change more things to it.

Enjoy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yV_tt3d0do" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yV_tt3d0do</a>
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 07:15:49 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #239 on: April 22, 2010, 07:19:17 PM »

Can't wait.
    will get heart attack of joy when fourside comes out.
    Then come back 3 days later in the middle of surgery and last come back and repeat 8 times.
    Then Fall back and die. 

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Pages:  1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: