Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1570257 times)
ADJSonic
Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: May 10, 2010, 06:30:26 PM »

Um Mewtwo slight request BattleField 64 normal sized with RAquaza in back like alive Raquaza's lake I think it would be a good mix.
    Oh and Raquaza attacks 2 just put over spear pillar.
    Hello what u all think of the idea.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Mewzard64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #406 on: May 10, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »

Sounds Cool!!

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: May 10, 2010, 06:46:12 PM »

SO Mewtwo um will u make this dosen't matter to me but I think it i'll be fun.
    Sky Pillar from Pokemon Ruby just add rock down to where u die.

Good Brawler cardd by the way  Go Sonic!!!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #408 on: May 10, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »

Um Mewtwo slight request BattleField 64 normal sized with RAquaza in back like alive Raquaza's lake I think it would be a good mix.
    Oh and Raquaza attacks 2 just put over spear pillar.

When I've finished alive rayquaza's lake, I'll make alive rayquaza's battlefield 64, there's no problem xD

Looking forward to project facility... And everything else!!! Your the best stage hacker ever!!!

Thanks ^^

Agreed. Youv'e got to teach me how to hex. White sonic looks awesome. Can I make any changes to him? Like give him new textures for shoes, eyes, etc. But not the body?

Hex editing is just seeking into files with an hex editor. It's a practising matter I guess

You can of course make anything to it, it's just a regular sonic, but white textures don't get pink in it

I don't know how good is this pic, but I show:

These are both the same texture, but one is over normal sonic, and the other is over my fixed one. If you watch carefully, you will see one of them is a little pink. But the other one looks perfect.

I'll make it to have the fixed shoes too and then I'll upload it

About Sky pillar... It looks easy, I could give it a try Tongue

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Mewzard64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Concerned Elector Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: May 10, 2010, 07:06:24 PM »

Good Brawler card by the way  Go Sonic!!!!!
    Thanks for liking my card!!! Happy Face

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #410 on: May 10, 2010, 07:06:55 PM »

Can anyone make a sonic with shadows shoes and chest patch, but with sonics standing up spines and eyes?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #411 on: May 10, 2010, 07:08:16 PM »

Don't request it yet, because if they make it into a regular sonic, you will have to make it again with my fixed one ^^U

Stage shadows tutorial

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #412 on: May 10, 2010, 07:09:39 PM »

Let me rephrase that.
    Ultimate shadic is completely white. He has sonic's standin up spines, but with shadow's streaks in them. He has shadow's chest fur and shoes. He has sonic's eyes with no red in the corners. Exactly like the picture above, but with shadow's shoes.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: May 10, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »

These are both the same texture, but one is over normal sonic, and the other is over my fixed one. If you watch carefully, you will see one of them is a little pink. But the other one looks perfect.

I'll make it to have the fixed shoes too and then I'll upload it

Finally! My Brown Sonic will look brown on Shadow Moses instead of that pea-green color that I had to make the textures.

Mit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: May 10, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »

:O

I don't know what you did to do that Mewtwo2000, but if you can get it over Hyper Wave Kusanagi's True Perfect Shadow texture (it's the Shadow texture you posted a pic of just now, only over a vertex hacked Sonic model to get the shoes/spines), that'd be awesome.  I also noticed the pink on that texture in contrast to his stomach.

And thanks for the Lake Battlefield Cheesy  I think I'm going to make a few personal changes to it relating to the size of the background objects (as I'm seeing the edges of some of them when playing widescreen), but I look forward to the tutorial.

I also tried finding a more suitable lighting model that doesn't shift to an evening cycle, but it seems like every single other lighting model bleaches out the Battlefield platform and make it's look all bright and high contrast.  Maybe if I replace the lighting files within the SceneData for evening with the lighting files from the day parts...

Also, did you speed up the sky on your Rayquaza stage?  I thought it was always like that, and want it on the Battlefield version as well Tongue  I'm assuming that's as simple as an animation speedup.

EDIT: Nevermind you didn't.  What I thought was missing was the shadows from the clouds.  I'm guessing that's a lot more complicated to implement than the rest of everything in the stage :O
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:12:28 PM by Mit » Logged

Monstermash
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #415 on: May 10, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

Mewtwo, for your alive rayquaza's lake (which looks amazing BTW) can you add the gyarados from your battlefield texture to it? If not can you at least add the red gyrados? The lake of rage was my favorite pokemon fight. Thank you so much.

Need SSPs or CSS icons and Names? I'd be happy to do them for ya here

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #416 on: May 10, 2010, 08:45:17 PM »

I did forget the widescreen, I'll fix it by making it a little bigger like you're doing xD

Well, the tutorial:

We go to 920101.pac in the adventure folder in the brawl disc, and we open it.
    We open a brand new stage (battlefield in this case) to make the stage on it.
    In a SSE stage we usually find 2 arc files, the first usually have the bosses/enemies data, the second one is the stage. If we look at a regular stage, we have 2 arcs too, the first one is empty and the second one is the stage.

Well, we must find the data we need from the SSE stage. We have a model previewer so we can see what we're getting. Anyway, in this case, we have only modeldata[0]. There are some models in there, and some animations. We will export this as a brres file.

Don't forget texturedata and scenedata. Without texturedata, we will have a messed up/freezing stage. Scenedata has the lights for our stage. Anyway, we will later see that those lights are not good enough for our stage.

Well, rayquaza is in the first arc file, the enemies one. If interested, just pick the model up, with the textures, and get some animations too, you could need them.

Back to the battlefield pac file, we have to see what's what we want to replace. We'll see that background and sky related modeldatas are all replaceable, so we will import our modeldata[0] over them. If we only replace modeldata[0] once, we will be missing some animations, because only the first of them work. So, this is what we will do as we have a multiple modeldata stage:

We will get the models that don't need animations together with one needing animations. We will delete any other model needing animations, as well as the other animations.

We will import again the brres file over another of the replaceable modeldatas. We will have only 1 model needing textures here. We will delete the others, as well as the unused animations. Keep doing this until we have all the models from our SSE stage brres into our new stage.

Well, the next step would be moving the background down. The lake is the same level as the ground in battlefield, so we have to move down every imported model. In order to do this, be sure you have an auxiliary model in the first position of every modeldata. This auxiliary model is the 'static' model I use, but you can get copies of the poketrainer model in modeldata101 too.

Move them down using animations, only one animation per modeldata. In this case I have lowered it by 120 points. The death limit was -115 I guess, so the ground of the lake stage will be below.

Well, we can now add rayquaza in another unused modeldata, because battlefield has many modeldatas, for sun, moon, sky... Things we don't need. In my case, I've used my imported Deoxys, the rayquaza from the SSE stage, and an imported gyarados. I've made 3 gyarados using 3 different animations, and one of them has a new texture made quickly with paint shop pro 7, making it a shiny pokemon (the red gyarados)

Oh, almost forgot, during this, we have to import the textures from the SSE stage. We can import the whole texturedata brres file we extracted earlier and renaming it to texturedata[1] (texturedata[0] already exists). We need to make the fileid value -1.
    We can have some texturedatas, so importing textures manually is no longer needed.

We can have a problem with this (actually I had it). The textures are very space-consuming, much more than 3D models. Having the textures of 2 stages (battlefield and lake) will make the file too big. We need to make textures smaller or decreasing the quality. I had previously made it for the alive rayquaza's stage, so I copy-pasted with no problems. I have seeked which battlefield textures were no longer used by the stage so I could delete them.

And... well, I think this is it. It was really easy to make, the more difficult to me was getting the imported pokemon to work properly, because they have texture issues. Placing them in other modeldatas made them to be black, or having an unestable color. This exact way, they're working perfectly. This is the thing that consumed the most time with making the stage

Well, ask if you have some questions, this should be fine in order to make other stages I guess. The steps would be nearly the same for every sse stage. I forgot to say that I've tested the lightings, even I have edited them. The ones in the final product are not exactly the ones in battlefield, I have deleted the fogs so it looks better for me. I liked the lighting and I barely noticed the light change of the night part of battlefield. I even liked it, so I have left it as is. There's only one more thing I didn't mention, and that's collisions. In SSE stages you can find multiple collision files, so you will have to seek which one fits you more for your stage. In the lake battlefield was not necessary because we're not using any collision from the SSE stage, but other stages will require some attention with them.

This is it xD

Mewtwo, for your alive rayquaza's lake (which looks amazing BTW) can you add the gyarados from your battlefield texture to it? If not can you at least add the red gyrados? The lake of rage was my favorite pokemon fight. Thank you so much.

Sure, I could add them I guess. I wanted to make another pokemon to appear, but I liked my 3 gyarados so I think I will include them too Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:46:45 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

Mocha.
    Advanced Kitten

Defender of Wisdom

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #417 on: May 10, 2010, 10:33:35 PM »

I love your Fourside texture. The only problem I'm having with it (and I'm not sure if anyone else is, since I didn't see anyone else report this) but on the right side of the stage, like between the building on the far right and the building right next to it -- there's a glitch where the character slides forward, and it can sometimes mess them up if they're trying to recover too.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? =o

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: May 10, 2010, 11:35:47 PM »

*looks over tutorial*

whew, i think im gonna have to view that again later...
    one thing that might help that tutorial is if you add pics... and i think i can help clean it up a bit.. your english isnt horrible, but for tutorials it goes a long way to be clear and concise on what your trying to explain Cheesy

i have a friend that came here from puerto rico, he speaks english fine, but his grandparents have a hard time expressing complicated ideals.. they start speaking to me in a sort of spanglish and his grandfather has all kinds of breathing problems so he is so hard to understand... half the time i have to look back at my friend in a cynical face wondering what the hell he is talking about... my friend just shrugs his shoulders, which makes me wonder if even he understood what he said!

anyway, sorry i had to go and tell you my life story  Awesome Face, just poking in to see if you were done with my stage yet,
    im being patient Angel its just so hard to wait!

owned645
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: May 11, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »

I LOVE your stuff! You are my favorite brawl hacker.
    I just wanted you to know that.

And aslo, I would like to know how you made the Battle Field 64.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: