Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1569933 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: May 12, 2010, 03:11:19 AM »

Fear the Wavestah's Ultimate Ninja Power! D<

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #451 on: May 12, 2010, 07:25:11 PM »

Improved Crisis City (now with shadows on the ground)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijtuVBzjUQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GijtuVBzjUQ</a>

I've fixed a lack of shadows in some part of Fourside too

And an awesome pic xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: May 12, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »

You are amazing!

Triple Seven
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #453 on: May 12, 2010, 10:48:20 PM »

One wonderful day Mewtwo will formally announce that he's working on Melee Peach's Castle and that the giant bullet is totally possible. Then, of course, he'll get distracted doing ten other awesome levels at once. Really love your Fourside and MK64 (hoping you'll revisit those pipes soon), and looking forward to FoD and Facility. Keep up the great work.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: May 13, 2010, 12:33:42 AM »

I noticed in your Rayquaza lake video that you have the stage over Spear Pillar. I've been trying for some time now to figure out a way to make it so the only version of Spear Pillar that loads is the Dialga one, and I was thinking maybe you could help me, since I'm really confused as to how Spear Pillar works. I was trying to port the Dialga version over the other two, but I don't think it's possible to do anything but have Dialga doing the other two pokemon's attacks using that method, so I was wondering if you could suggest a way to maybe port the Dialga version to another stage and then possibly use a rel to put that back over Spear Pillar. Does your Rayquaza Lake just replace one version of Spear Pillar, or is it the only one that's ever loaded?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #455 on: May 13, 2010, 01:59:27 AM »

One wonderful day Mewtwo will formally announce that he's working on Melee Peach's Castle and that the giant bullet is totally possible. Then, of course, he'll get distracted doing ten other awesome levels at once. Really love your Fourside and MK64 (hoping you'll revisit those pipes soon), and looking forward to FoD and Facility. Keep up the great work.

xD

Well, thanks, but I don't think I'm going so far, explosions and such are depending on the content of the rel files, and that's yet to be developed by phantom wings.

Anyway, I have many many projects before I'm trying a melee Peach's Castle, maybe ten or more xD

I noticed in your Rayquaza lake video that you have the stage over Spear Pillar. I've been trying for some time now to figure out a way to make it so the only version of Spear Pillar that loads is the Dialga one, and I was thinking maybe you could help me, since I'm really confused as to how Spear Pillar works. I was trying to port the Dialga version over the other two, but I don't think it's possible to do anything but have Dialga doing the other two pokemon's attacks using that method, so I was wondering if you could suggest a way to maybe port the Dialga version to another stage and then possibly use a rel to put that back over Spear Pillar. Does your Rayquaza Lake just replace one version of Spear Pillar, or is it the only one that's ever loaded?

Rayquaza's lake goes over Dialga's Spear Pillar, nothing more. I suppose the rel file contains the info for the 3 versions of the stage, and loads the data depending on which version are you using. I'm not sure of this anyway. The only thing I know is that without Spear Pillar's rel, there will be no attacks, no animations, no lasers, no slowdowns, nothing. And the only way I can figure out for making only Dialga appear is using some ocarina code that makes the Dialga version being always loaded. I'm sorry ^^U

Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #456 on: May 13, 2010, 02:49:34 AM »

I have a question to anybody reading:

What the hell I have to do in order to get featured in the Blog??? xD

I got featured when I had only 2/3 stages, with MK64 in beta1 and Mario Villains. Now that I have Battlefield64, Battlefield over Lake, Fourside, Venom, MK64 beta2, and the Shadow System for every stage (not used by anyone, it's a shame), I'm never getting featured!! xD

I would like to showcase my (in my opinion) cool stages to everyone, at least when Rayquaza's lake is out, because not everyone is entering the forums, and Retos Nintendo Team is a good place to showcase, but there are never more than 200 visits a day. Getting them in kc-mm's blog would make them reach to everybody for sure.

What should I do? Settle for my actual situation? Request anyone in here to be featured? Try to join a bigger team such elitesmashhackers or kc-mm itself? (Plasmakirby is part of some teams at the same time, it wouldn't be a problem) I need some suggestions ^^U

Suggestion1 (by me): Shut up and upload that ****in stage of yours at once!! xD

Stage shadows tutorial

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: May 13, 2010, 05:32:36 AM »

Yeah, why aren't you on the blog? I'd put you there almost every day. Vish got his spongebob entered.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #458 on: May 13, 2010, 05:40:19 AM »

Vishkugeta is part of the kc-mm team, he can post his own stuffs whenever he wants xD

Stage shadows tutorial

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #459 on: May 13, 2010, 08:54:19 AM »

It's baffling that you aren't in the blog, I thought for sure Fourside would go in, that was better than 98% of the stuff I see in the blog. You should just contact one of the moderators.

Oh, and on the topic of Spear Pillar, that's pretty much the conclusion I gathered. I don't know if you would be able to do anything with this info for your stage, but if you use a rel to port Tengan_1 over another stage you still get all of the attacks for Dialga, the only thing that's messed up is he doesn't make sound effects and the dust fro the stage being destroyed and the aura flash from when he jumps forward doesn't appear. So if you want you may be able to put Rayquaza over a different stage so you can get it every time, and depending on how your stage is made it may not affect it any.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #460 on: May 13, 2010, 12:08:50 PM »

It's baffling that you aren't in the blog, I thought for sure Fourside would go in, that was better than 98% of the stuff I see in the blog. You should just contact one of the moderators.

Oh, and on the topic of Spear Pillar, that's pretty much the conclusion I gathered. I don't know if you would be able to do anything with this info for your stage, but if you use a rel to port Tengan_1 over another stage you still get all of the attacks for Dialga, the only thing that's messed up is he doesn't make sound effects and the dust fro the stage being destroyed and the aura flash from when he jumps forward doesn't appear. So if you want you may be able to put Rayquaza over a different stage so you can get it every time, and depending on how your stage is made it may not affect it any.

From your words, my stage should be affected exactly as you said. It's a shame losing the roars, but the other things are not important, so if anyone wants it over another stage, I will tell them to use a rel file for it

I'm not doing it for now, because I have no space for it in other stages other than spear pillar xD

Thanks Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:29:11 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: May 13, 2010, 01:06:11 PM »

It's actually surprising how much harder the stage is without the audio cues that something bad is about to happen lol. Anyway, are you sure that stuff is tied to the rel and not somewhere in the pf/effect area? I'm planning on poking around there and seeing what's what today.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #462 on: May 13, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »

The rel says the stage what to load I think. The effects and such things should be where you say, but the trigger for them is the rel file. If things work by name, then the rel file as is doesn't work well with effects

Anyway, I don't know a thing about it, I'm only specullating ^^U

---

Quick stage from a request/suggestion

The idea

The stage (the pic is old, I have improved the stage, but's enough to show)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:36:41 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #463 on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:41 PM »

Is that Giratina 2-d?

EDIT: You could always talk to Jack about being on the team.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #464 on: May 13, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »

It is. I'm gettin him more far away to be less noticeable. I thought it was a good pic of him.

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: