Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1570163 times)
Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #570 on: May 18, 2010, 02:09:02 PM »

I prefer making them myself xD

The snow was in my mind too, but it will be apart of these 3 because of having to change some textures for making it fully covered by snow.

About having rain in the night version, I'm just updating the original one with a hidden modeldata which is able to be enabled by anyone to make appear the night rainy version.

As my stage, I want to make any standard version of it myself Tongue

Oh, about the scenedatas, they're all edited by me. The day one is the one in the night version but edited by me, if I'm not wrong. The dusk is an edited version of one scenedata in distant planet. The rainy version has another edit of the distant planet one.
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 02:12:31 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #571 on: May 18, 2010, 02:12:52 PM »

thats understandable.
    I meant just a plain night version with no rain though. and are you using lighting from smashville?
    EDIT: ok nevermind xD

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #572 on: May 18, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »

The plain night... Is the original one, isn't it? O.o

Stage shadows tutorial

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #573 on: May 18, 2010, 02:18:06 PM »

The snow was in my mind too, but it will be apart of these 3 because of having to change some textures for making it fully covered by snow.

About having rain in the night version, I'm just updating the original one with a hidden modeldata which is able to be enabled by anyone to make appear the night rainy version.

Oh, about the scenedatas, they're all edited by me. The day one is the one in the night version but edited by me, if I'm not wrong. The dusk is an edited version of one scenedata in distant planet. The rainy version has another edit of the distant planet one.
    Waitwaitwait. You can really edit the Scene Data, and not just replace them?

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: May 18, 2010, 02:19:55 PM »

oye... I was thinking of saffron...my bad.  I was just wondering if you had been successful in using smashvilles scene data in other stages.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #575 on: May 18, 2010, 02:34:50 PM »

Sure, I made my first edit when doing the Venom I have in the Vault right now. The one I uploaded earlier to the Vault's existence had the same but a little darker. You can still see the pics of both of them in the OP

Oh, and for Battlefield 64 I made a mix of two scenedatas. But the first EDIT I made was Venom's. And I've edited every scenedata I've used since then I guess O.o

BTW, I can edit fogs too. Just like to the fogs in these Foursides when they're up.

oye... I was thinking of saffron...my bad.  I was just wondering if you had been successful in using smashvilles scene data in other stages.

I think I've not tried to use it yet. Why should it be troublesome anyway? O.o

--

Almost forgot, the last video is up now, the next thing is making the 3 Vault entries and the instructions for the extras in them xD

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnahJJI8p4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajnahJJI8p4</a>
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 02:48:57 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: May 18, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »

Sure, I made my first edit when doing the Venom I have in the Vault right now. The one I uploaded earlier to the Vault's existence had the same but a little darker. You can still see the pics of both of them in the OP

Oh, and for Battlefield 64 I made a mix of two scenedatas. But the first EDIT I made was Venom's. And I've edited every scenedata I've used since then I guess O.o

And how can you edit Scene Datas? With what program, or method?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #577 on: May 18, 2010, 02:52:17 PM »

By hex editing. I've realised that the color of the light comes with the B1, B2, and B3 values inside each item in lights(NW4R). The direction is determined by the values in vec1 and vec2. And the fogs work in a similar way.

So it's just editing with hex workshop those values indeed.

Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #578 on: May 18, 2010, 03:14:10 PM »

Well, Daytime Fourside has been uploaded. Standard users don't need anything more than the pac files, and place them such as they did with the original Fourside. But as in the original Fourside, there are some options inside for advanced users. The main option is that the 3 stages are exactly the same, changing them from one to another is quite simple. And mixing them without any external file is possible too.

So, these are the extras:

-In each version, you will find quite a bunch of scenedatas. The modeldata[0] is the one working at that moment. The modeldatas[1x] are for the standard daytime. The difference is that modeldata[10] (modeldata[0] in the standard pac file) has a fog, and modeldata[11] is the same without that fog. Modeldata[12] was used in beta tests, i simply left it behind but it does not look better than the other two in my opinion. The modeldatas[2x] are the ones for the dusk version. Same as above, modeldata[20] (modeldata[0] in the dusk file) is the same as modeldata[21], but having a fog. The modeldatas[3x] are the rainy version ones. Modeldata[30] has a fog, and modeldata[31] doesn't.

-The other extras are the clouds in the pics and videos, and the rain. They are separed, not prepared to work at the same time, as it doesn't make much sense having little white cloudies and a rainy environment. To switch them, just change the position of the two modeldata[101]'s in the file. The first one will be the one loaded by the stage.

-Well, and there's of course the color of the sky. There are 3 colors: blue, orange, and grey. They are in texturedata[0], and the names are sky, sky1, sky2 and sky3. The one working will be sky, and the others will remain unused. So, in the rainy version, there's a sky1, a sky2 and a sky textures. Sky3 is the one loaded, so the name is only sky.

-Oh, I almost forgot. There's one more thing. If you want water effects when you touch the ground (only makes sense when rainy), move down the first of the 2 miscdata[2] you will find in the files. Or move up the second one. Or just delete the first one if you don't want to revert the effect.

By knowing this, it is easy to make a combination of them, like a dusk/rainy version by using the dusk lighting, the rainy modeldata101 and sky2 or sky3. Please make them for yourselves, do not upload them to share. I want to be the one making any stage made from my Fourside, with the exception of that Moonside in the vault.

This is it. If you have questions, just ask xD
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:47:05 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #579 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:06 PM »

Knowing hex lets you turn any awesome thing you can make a lot more epic.

??_?
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #580 on: May 18, 2010, 03:20:02 PM »

I think I've not tried to use it yet. Why should it be troublesome anyway? O.o
    any time I've tried using it its froze, and any time I've tried replacing it its froze

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #581 on: May 18, 2010, 03:46:11 PM »

Yo mewtwo I just got ahold of the original fourside music from earthbound and I think this song will fit the daytime fourside do you want me to upload it? ive also got a bunch of other earth bound music.
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 04:02:37 PM by DarkSamus12 » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #582 on: May 18, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

Sure, add it to the vault so everybody can have it ^^

Stage shadows tutorial

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #583 on: May 18, 2010, 04:03:49 PM »

Ok will do when I get home ^^

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #584 on: May 18, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

oh [censored] i love this mewtwo. always amazing stuff. i already have nighttime fourside from melee. now im gonna have dusk fourside as well but in a different slot with a different brstm. thanks so much

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: