Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1582108 times)
Queen Chrysalis
Hyper Kitten

I am Queen of ALL changelings!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #585 on: May 18, 2010, 04:16:13 PM »

oh [censored] i love this mewtwo. always amazing stuff. i already have nighttime fourside from melee. now im gonna have dusk fourside as well but in a different slot with a different brstm. thanks so much
no problem im gonna be uploading alot of earth bound music.

Mewtwo2000
The Stage Master
Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #586 on: May 18, 2010, 05:37:20 PM »

I've seen that someone ported Heartgold Intro as a background for Final Destination. I was not planning to do that, so it's okay, but before someone makes this, I annunce I'm working in a 'Battlefield over the Johto region', aka Ho-oh Battlefield

It's not finished, of course, as a pokemon stage it will feature some pokemon, like Rayquaza's lake or Rayquaza's battlefield did. So be a little patient if you want it or something xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #587 on: May 18, 2010, 05:38:48 PM »

this iwll be a great replacement for fountain of dreams. im already getting tired of it, and Ho-oh is my favorite legendary bird

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #588 on: May 18, 2010, 05:45:10 PM »

Ok mewtwo uploading Fourside (Original) Earthbound brstm now!

Queen Chrysalis
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #589 on: May 18, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »

Done!  Grin http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6236&Moderated=All

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #590 on: May 18, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »

Suggestion
    Mystic Cave 3D

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #591 on: May 18, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »

I want to be the one making any stage made from my Fourside, with the exception of that Moonside in the vault.

If you want me to I'll take that down. I don't want to step on your toes, and I'm not very proud of it anyway. My only condition is that you make a better version Grin

Vladislak
    Expert Kitten

Grace is born in the technique of the mighty.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #592 on: May 18, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »

Awesome stuff. I'll admit I've been downloading some of your stuff for a while and just now got around to actually commenting about them. Sorry about that, I've been busy trying to make brawl content of my own (some of which was actually inspired by your work) Grin.

By the way I'm really excited for Safron City. I've missed that level since the first game, the 2D version is great, but it doesn't feel the same.

Anyway, I was kind of hoping you might have some tips for animating collisions. I'm fine with animating models, but their collisions continue to elude me. I was told that I had to right click the bone of a model with the collisions selected and click snap, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I just fall through it (and yes I set the collisions to the proper collisions types like floor, ceiling, etc).
    I hate to post for help outside of the help forum but nobody else seems to know for sure (or at least if they do they don't respond in the help forum).

If you have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate any help. If you're busy though that's okay, I might be able to figure it out.

Thanks.
    Again, I'm loving these stages. Tongue

crwys
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: May 18, 2010, 10:56:10 PM »

So for the Alive Rayquaza's lake stage, I just rename it and place it in
    private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\stage\melee\STGTENGAN_1.pac
    Right?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #594 on: May 19, 2010, 03:04:56 AM »

I want to be the one making any stage made from my Fourside, with the exception of that Moonside in the vault.

If you want me to I'll take that down. I don't want to step on your toes, and I'm not very proud of it anyway. My only condition is that you make a better version Grin

I've said your Moonside is an exception, so be sure to finish it and make it a good stage xD

Awesome stuff. I'll admit I've been downloading some of your stuff for a while and just now got around to actually commenting about them. Sorry about that, I've been busy trying to make brawl content of my own (some of which was actually inspired by your work) Grin.

By the way I'm really excited for Safron City. I've missed that level since the first game, the 2D version is great, but it doesn't feel the same.

Anyway, I was kind of hoping you might have some tips for animating collisions. I'm fine with animating models, but their collisions continue to elude me. I was told that I had to right click the bone of a model with the collisions selected and click snap, but it doesn't seem to have worked. I just fall through it (and yes I set the collisions to the proper collisions types like floor, ceiling, etc).
    I hate to post for help outside of the help forum but nobody else seems to know for sure (or at least if they do they don't respond in the help forum).

If you have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong, I'd greatly appreciate any help. If you're busy though that's okay, I might be able to figure it out.

Thanks.
    Again, I'm loving these stages. Tongue

Right click the bone of a model? I don't think so.

The steps are:

1- Right click where de collision objects are, do 'New object'
    2- Select that new object and search your model in the list just above. Click on the bone you're moving in that model.
    3- Press the plus button below. You will see that the model and bone names are written.

Now you can press the snap button to make sure that your collisions are fitting the model you're interested in. The collision editor in brawlbox is really useful Tongue

So for the Alive Rayquaza's lake stage, I just rename it and place it in
    private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\stage\melee\STGTENGAN_1.pac
    Right?

Yeah. And you can use it as a STGTENGAN_2.pac too if you prefer, both filenames are working.

Stage shadows tutorial

BUGKILLER23
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: May 19, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

Hey guys its me again. I've tried tp decrease the size of a ported stage(Valley of the End from OizenX)
    so it can work for PAL but i dont know how to do that(I#ve havent made this before because stages that have been freezing were not used by me(I've had better ones like the ones from Mewtwo2000) Do I only have to edit the bounderies or what?

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #596 on: May 19, 2010, 11:57:55 AM »

The problem in PAL is not the spacial size, but the memory it takes on the SD. So the best way to make a stage work on PAL is getting the bigger textures and make them smaller in size. Or making them to be in a more compressed format like CMPR.

Stage shadows tutorial

DrKoala
    ­Tactical Disaster
    Special Access

­

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: May 19, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »

I think using Riivolution could also help for PAL. Since I use Riivolution, I had pretty much no problems with your stages, and I am PAL user.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #598 on: May 19, 2010, 01:21:55 PM »

I've intended my stages to be working on PAL, but they're not all tested... The original Crisis City wasn't working for PAL, someone told me that and I fixed it. I would thank anyone trying a stage of mine and seeing that doesn't work to tell me what happens so I can fix the stage to be used by anybody.

It could be that riivolution supports bigger file replacements than the SD file replacement code for PAL, but I have to try that everyone using a wii is able to load my stages, at least by using ocarina codes.

Stage shadows tutorial

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: May 19, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »

I've said your Moonside is an exception, so be sure to finish it and make it a good stage xD

Well, if you're going to start putting pressure on my like this, I think you owe me a little help Grin The main problem I'm having is figuring out which parts of the Monotoli building are what (specifically the parts that I made look like [censored]) Could you give me a rundown on what's what?

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: