Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alloys  (Read 1624 times)
Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: October 01, 2013, 03:58:30 PM »

I want to play as the alloys. How do I do that.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »

You need codes to do that. I'd provide the codes, but there's a really cool hack someone made that will also add Giga Bowser, Warioman, separate Pokemon, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Nana, and Popo icons, and make the character select screen look awesome with Ditto for the random button.

Just download this hack. If you're using Gecko, rename the "sc_selcharacter_en.pac" to "sc_selcharacter.pac", and put it in your menu2 folder. Add the codes included to your gct, and presto, you have a new css with all those extra characters (Warioman doesn't work for me, but that might just be my Wii since it's never worked for me before).

If you don't want that CSS, you can just use the codes if you want. Alloys will appear as extra Mario, Captain Falcon, Kirby, and Zelda icons. Nana will appear as an extra R.O.B.. Popo will be an extra Ice Climbers. Warioman will be an extra Wario, and Giga Bowser will be an extra Bowser.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 06:23:21 PM »

Is the gct just the CSS codes or does it have more. Do Nana and Popo fight individually? If I use brawlbox can I change everyone's icon on the sc_selcharacter.pac or just the extras.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 06:29:21 PM »

I think you could change them. I'm not sure. Would be good to ask the maker, or save a backup and try it out.

The codes are just for the extra icons to show up, and for the characters like the Alloys, Giga Bowser, and Warioman to work, and for the Pokemon (if chosen individually) to not tire out or switch. The custom random also makes sure that Giga Bowser, Warioman, separate Nana or Popo, or the Alloys aren't chosen by random (which works for me because Warioman would freeze if chosen). If Warioman doesn't work anyway, you could just not use the Warioman Fix code and never select him. I was also able to get away with not having the Zelda icon code active. Didn't notice a change, but when I downloaded this hack I kept it on because I'd made changes that let me fit more codes.

Basically they're to alter the CSS look by adding the icons, and to make the extra characters run correctly. The sc_selcharacter.pac is what gives it the cool look.

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 06:36:53 PM »

Can I make it so that zss doesn't have her own icon. And do nana and Popo fight by themselves.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »

You might be able to. It doesn't affect the gameplay if she has her own icon. Samus can still transform into her and vice versa, but with her icon you can more easily start the battle as her, so basically it's optional since there's still the normal Samus icon to choose from.

And yeah, they fight by themselves if you choose them, or together if you choose the normal Ice Climbers icon. All the extra icons will appear on the far right vertical row, except Charizard's icon which also appears at the top of it. None of the Pokemon Trainer Pokemon will have a Final Smash either, unless you choose the Pokemon Trainer icon like you normally would. The individual Pokemon icons, like Zero Suit Samus and Sheik, are just optional icons (as far as, you don't have to choose them on the select screen if you don't want, and can use Pokemon Trainer, Samus, or Zelda if you want), but can be chosen with the random.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:42:36 PM by Aura Sphere » Logged

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »

How can I get rid of zss.

Aura Sphere
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 06:46:14 PM »

I think you'd have to change the Custom CSS V3 code. So far I haven't seen a custom CSS that doesn't include her. But, like I said, you can still select normal Samus on the character select screen. ZSS is just an extra icon that serves as an alternate way of starting off as her besides holding L (or is it R?) when hitting Start.

The only problem, if you're not fond of ZSS, is that the random icon has a chance of picking her. Other than that, having her icon there won't change anything if you don't select it. It's basically just the "Hold L or R" shortcut, especially if you don't know that trick (I know I didn't at first >_> ).
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:47:21 PM by Aura Sphere » Logged

RRRRRANDMASTAAAAAAAAAAH

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: