Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: How can I sawp SFX ???  (Read 8241 times)
Wiisam
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »

But That would also mean that I have to change the "Main", "GFX"  and "Other" through Sub action into Lucario ID because that would play  Wario Moveset and mess up the value  instead of Mewtwo if I did not change it.

So am I following?? 

Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »

But That would also mean that I have to change the "Main", "GFX"  and "Other" through Sub action into Lucario ID because that would play  Wario Moveset and mess up the value  instead of Mewtwo if I did not change it.

So am I following??  
    No. That is not how it works. You only need to change the Sound Effect IDs to use Wario's bank. The rest has nothing to do with Sound/Sound Bank.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 04:13:58 PM »

No. That is not how it works. You only need to change the Sound Effect IDs to use Wario's bank. The rest has nothing to do with Sound/Sound Bank.

So let me get this straight, you want me to download FitWario.pac ( Wario PSA) to open up PSA so I can only change the Sound effect to  Lucario ID????

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:17:40 PM
    Oh Shoot, I think I know what you're saying.    As for Lucario PSA, I only need to change to Wario ID Sound Effect, now that make sense, hopefully that's what you meant. I don't know how did I end up getting mixed up. So in essence, I don't need FitWario.pac  ( Well only change lucario to wario) but you know what I'm talking about    Oh shi~

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:26:23 PM
    But wait a second, wario has more Wave file than Lucario does.  Do we add extra sfx slot for the PSA??
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:26:23 PM by Wiisam » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »

So let me get this straight, you want me to download FitWario.pac ( Wario PSA) to open up PSA so I can only change the Sound effect to  Lucario ID????

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:17:40 PM
    Oh Shoot, I think I know what you're saying.    As for Lucario PSA, I only need to change to Wario ID Sound Effect, now that make sense, hopefully that's what you meant. I don't know how did I end up getting mixed up. So in essence, I don't need FitWario.pac  ( Well only change lucario to wario) but you know what I'm talking about    Oh shi~

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 04:26:23 PM
    But wait a second, wario has more Wave file than Lucario does.  Do we add extra sfx slot for the PSA??
    You need to grab the Mewtwo PSA and adjust it to use Wario's Sound IDs. You don't need the original FitWario.pac other than to recognize which IDs he uses for sounds.

And to answer your last question: You don't need to add more, just because he has more sounds doesn't means you need to use them. All you need to do is to replace his sounds with Mewtwo's, know which ID is what, and replace Mewtwo's IDs with Wario's IDs so you don't need the Sound Bank of Lucario.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: October 20, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »

When I say Lucario PSA, I meant Mewtwo PSA because I thought everyone would say that just so it's easy to refer which PSA is over with.   I see what you did there ...

I  have one more thing that troubles me.  Since I got a Plug&Play for Wario.rel of Phantomwings version, I believe it said that the Soundbank was built in the modules, so I was wondering how do you disable the soundbank.

I think I have to  open up either the HXD or Module Editor, but I don't know how to do that
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 05:01:08 PM by Wiisam » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: October 20, 2013, 05:45:16 PM »

When I say Lucario PSA, I meant Mewtwo PSA because I thought everyone would say that just so it's easy to refer which PSA is over with.   I see what you did there ...

I  have one more thing that troubles me.  Since I got a Plug&Play for Wario.rel of Phantomwings version, I believe it said that the Soundbank was built in the modules, so I was wondering how do you disable the soundbank.

I think I have to  open up either the HXD or Module Editor, but I don't know how to do that
    Uh? You are entirely confusing this whole thing up. So let's arrange it again:

FitLucario = Mewtwo's PSA.

You'll rename it FitWario.pac (So it's over Wario) and use the .REL

Now, the Sound Bank code makes this Wario slot use Lucario's Sound Bank, meaning nothing else needs to be edited. BUT, you want to use Wario's Sound Bank (And leave Lucario's Sound Bank as Lucario). For this, you need to edit Mewtwo's PSA to use the Sound Effect IDs that Wario actually uses, and not the Sound Effect IDs that Lucario uses.

At the moment, the PSA summons Lucario's Sounds. If you go in-game without the Sound Bank code, you'll have the PSA muted. What you are doing is making the PSA use Wario's Sound Bank. You'll go and replace Wario's WAV files for Mewtwo's, recognize which ID is what, and replace the IDs in the Mewtwo PSA.

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: October 20, 2013, 06:16:35 PM »

Uh? You are entirely confusing this whole thing up. So let's arrange it again:

FitLucario = Mewtwo's PSA.

You'll rename it FitWario.pac (So it's over Wario) and use the .REL

Now, the Sound Bank code makes this Wario slot use Lucario's Sound Bank, meaning nothing else needs to be edited. BUT, you want to use Wario's Sound Bank (And leave Lucario's Sound Bank as Lucario). For this, you need to edit Mewtwo's PSA to use the Sound Effect IDs that Wario actually uses, and not the Sound Effect IDs that Lucario uses.

At the moment, the PSA summons Lucario's Sounds. If you go in-game without the Sound Bank code, you'll have the PSA muted. What you are doing is making the PSA use Wario's Sound Bank. You'll go and replace Wario's WAV files for Mewtwo's, recognize which ID is what, and replace the IDs in the Mewtwo PSA.

Sorry for confusing you, I guess I should've stick to what you said, the Mewtwo PSA. I know well that I had to rename  "Lucario" to "Wario" .rel I guess I miss interpreted to what I had to  say.

So,  all we do is change mewtwo psa sound effect to wario sfx id and it does not have to do with disabling sound-banks on  HXD or Module Editor .  

I guess I don't have to do go through the trouble with the sound banks codes, luckily.

But would that mess up the sfx id because the sound bank was already set in the Rel file.

Like for example what if I made all the mewtwo sound effect has wario id using PSA  but the soundbank code which was built in the rel file has Lucario Sound Effect ??
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 06:26:42 PM by Wiisam » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: October 20, 2013, 06:33:35 PM »

Sorry for confusing you, I guess I should've stick to what you said, the Mewtwo PSA. I know well that I had to rename  "Lucario" to "Wario" .rel I guess I miss interpreted to what I had to  say.

So,  all we do is change mewtwo psa sound effect to wario sfx id and it does not have to do with disabling sound-banks on  HXD or Module Editor .  

I guess I don't have to do go through the trouble with the sound banks codes, luckily.

But would that mess up the sfx id because the sound bank was already set in the Rel file.

Like for example what if I made all the mewtwo sound effect has wario id using PSA  but the soundbank code which was built in the rel file has Lucario Sound Effect ??
    there is no sound bank code built in the REL. ._.

The code that exoats basically tells the PSA:

Sound Bank Code: "Yo. The sounds you are looking for are on Lucario, not Wario!"
    PSA: "Oh? No wonder I called the fart sound instead of the dash sound when dashing..."
    Sound Bank Code: "No worries, dawg. I'll redirect you to the actual sound bank you need"

*Makes PSA call sounds on Lucario's bank*

PSA: "Amazing! I call the dash sound ehen I dash now! Thanks!"

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: October 20, 2013, 09:22:51 PM »

Hey, I found one of the move  " Other Sound Effect 1"  and " Sounds" on Wario PSA.  Should I copy off and replace over mewtwo psa ???

I know you said that in PSA, some moves have more than one sound effect , but should I copy all if it has 3 sound effect  and replace over   mewtwo psa???
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 09:57:25 PM by Wiisam » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 12:12:48 PM »

Hey, I found one of the move  " Other Sound Effect 1"  and " Sounds" on Wario PSA.  Should I copy off and replace over mewtwo psa ???

I know you said that in PSA, some moves have more than one sound effect , but should I copy all if it has 3 sound effect  and replace over   mewtwo psa???
    You don't need to copy anything. All you are doing is making Mewtwo use the new IDs (Meaning, you're only replacing the ID of every "Sound" call the PSA does for each Sub Action to fit the new one, not adding new "Sound Effect" calls).

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 07:20:33 PM »

Ok, I get that Im only suppose to make mewtwo to replace the ID, but how am I supposed to replace if the wario has more than one sounds effect in the PSA???

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 07:25:21 PM »

Ok, I get that Im only suppose to make mewtwo to replace the ID, but how am I supposed to replace if the wario has more than one sounds effect in the PSA???
    It doesn't matters. You're still confused. It doesn't matters if Wario uses more SFXs or not. What matters is that Wario has the same or a higher amount of SFXs that Mewtwo so that you can replace them and use Mewtwo's. As for the rest of Wario's SFXs, you will not be using them, you only care for Mewtwo's.

Example:

Wario has 2 SFXs for his fart. One for when it's not fully charged, and one for when it's fully charged. You get those IDs from the untouched Wario PSA. Now, in Mewtwo's, let's say you replaced the "low fart" with Mewtwo's Neutral B SFX, and replaced the "strong fart" with Mewtwo's Down B SFX. Now, you'd just go on these 2 Attacks' Sub Actions and set the IDs that correspond to the Sounds. It doesn't matters what the sound was, what matters is how you call it.
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 07:27:30 PM by Albafika » Logged

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 11:57:05 PM »

I still quite don't understand, what do you mean by how you call it??

You said it doesn't matter what the sound actually was but why did you say that wario non fully fart is B and fully fart for Down B??

Wario fart is only down B.  So aren't we matching the mewtwo psa SFX  moves that correspond with Wario PSA ???

This got me thinking, I know what I say is not true according to  every legend.

But what if Wave00 is Neutral B on both Wario and Lucario ( Mewtwo)   and I open up the PSA for fitwario and  mewtwo , I looked and compare both Nspecial ( Neutral B) and under sfx sub action  their Id is different.  I  replace the ID of every wario Sound with Mewtwo.

Post Merge: October 23, 2013, 12:02:11 AM
    Ok, My mewtwo talks and I know the the sound that    I want to replace which is Both Right and Left Entry when he enter the battle, so does that mean  I can only replace the "Sound" ID  that wario can only talk that does for the sfx moveset sub action???
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:06:02 AM by Wiisam » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: