Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game freezes when i hit "brawl"  (Read 1001 times)
potato-man
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 20, 2013, 11:08:09 AM »

I have the kid buu v1.6 made by  SiLeNtDo0m in my sd card. I also have these codes in my gct:
File Patch Code v3.5.1
Replacement SoundBank Engine v1.20 [InternetExplorer, Dantarion]
Unrestricted pause camera [Link, original Y.S.]
Unlimited Object Count
Allow overlapping objects

can anyone help me?

Ryn-Chan
Expert Kitten

Expanding my art skills as the years go on.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 11:31:39 AM »

Do you use Gecko to load your hacks in the Homebrew Channel? I just recently started using Gecko myself since I use a Wii U. Anyway, I use the RSBE01 code to load my hacks with Gecko which you can get here:

http://www.maxiconsole.com/wii-cheats-section/3965-huge-list-codes-ntsc-u-super-smash-bros-brawl.html

I use these codes and I load up fine with no freezes in game. ^^ Put these codes in your code manager and be sure you put in the title and game which is RSBE01 for the code title and Smash Bros Brawl (US). If you have any troubles with that or you've done that and I'm just not getting something lemme know, k.

potato-man
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:49:45 AM »

RSBE01 code? you mean the code that enables brawl texture hacks right? The file patch code? yes i have it. It could be there is something wrong with my file placement. I'll try to delete the sc selcharacter and see if it works, thanks for your help!

Post Merge: October 20, 2013, 11:59:26 AM
It was the sc selcharacter.pac that made the game freeze. Next time i should do my research before asking. Thank you for your help!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:59:26 AM by potato-man » Logged

Ryn-Chan
Expert Kitten

Expanding my art skills as the years go on.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »

Oh no, no, it's alright! It took me FOREVER to figure out all this stuff when I started hacking, so I understand. ^^ Glad ya figured it out and have fun hacking!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: