Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12
Author Topic: Current Public Clone Engine  (Read 70712 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: December 28, 2013, 05:59:02 PM »

Looks like all the stuff I did was for nothing though.
    For all the extra work I did trying to make you guys happy...nothing has happened. Clone a character step by step on stream and....theres still no ganon.rel Cheesy

Better hope Santa Claus is good to you all.

Dant, i dont suppose you would be releasing the module rebuilder would you? all cleaned up or not..i personally would love to poke around with learning all this. i watched your stream through and through and would love to try and port a character in the way that you did on stream.

on a side note, you have done some of the most extensive work on brawl modding and i for one, appreciate every bit of it. The same goes for all of the developers in the brawl modding scene

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: December 29, 2013, 01:18:41 PM »

Probably solves it.
    But it will probably affect the ones who haven't finished the game.
    Also, it may not allow Replays, Pics, etc.
    Who knows? There can be many problems.

They can cheat but hey, lol.
    I don't mind not saving replays, pics, etc.
    Lastly, who wants to risk their Wii for the sake of testing?..
    Anyone?... XD

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: January 12, 2014, 08:37:23 AM »

Looks like all the stuff I did was for nothing though.
    For all the extra work I did trying to make you guys happy...nothing has happened. Clone a character step by step on stream and....theres still no ganon.rel Cheesy

Better hope Santa Claus is good to you all.
    I knew this topic is late thanks by BrawlEx and you knew PW was going to do it at that time.

but I have to say, it did sound like we trying to do your Ice sculpture with our teeth brush while you did it with a chain saw! we didnt have the tools!

I mean, in that "special step" we needed to add commands in the Ganon Module to make it work, we needed a special tool that was never released cause doing that step manually would take months!

will you release that module rebuilder soon? :3

Stupid Tinypic :C

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: January 28, 2014, 02:52:13 PM »

I wanna but oh man its so difficult to use!

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: January 28, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »

I wanna but oh man its so difficult to use!
    To be honest, i dont find the program actually not that hard to use o.o looked Easy on the livestream and i know module stuff! But i understand the same time you dont want to, many Would be a big "?" When they try it. But what if you only release it do Those Who really want and understand stuff like this and test it out if it is userfriendly or not!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: January 28, 2014, 04:06:31 PM »

To be honest, i dont find the program actually not that hard to use o.o looked Easy on the livestream and i know module stuff! But i understand the same time you dont want to, many Would be a big "?" When they try it. But what if you only release it do Those Who really want and understand stuff like this and test it out if it is userfriendly or not!

this lol. im fairly competent in programming so think i can understand how to use it. i would LOVE if you released it Shocked it would greatly help in my understanding of how modules are structured and whatnot/

Besides, i wanna make sure your stream wasn't all for nothing. i want to try to clone a character following everything you did. i understand about everything you did, i was only missing the module rebuilder. i was so close to being able to make that gannon rel Tongue

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: January 28, 2014, 10:44:35 PM »

I knew this topic is late thanks by BrawlEx and you knew PW was going to do it at that time.

but I have to say, it did sound like we trying to do your Ice sculpture with our teeth brush while you did it with a chain saw! we didnt have the tools!

I mean, in that "special step" we needed to add commands in the Ganon Module to make it work, we needed a special tool that was never released cause doing that step manually would take months!

will you release that module rebuilder soon? :3

I think that dantarion is just teasing you lol, dantarion there are souls that want to make some rels, but they lack of fire,.. the module rebuilder is the fire, if you bring them THE fire, and they burn themselves, then you could tease them again xD

or maybe you dont want to take the risk, releasing your module rebuilder, because you don want to get dissapointed, with people ending up having no idea of what to do with it -_-

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:46:36 PM by shadowXtreme » Logged

PhantomWings
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: January 28, 2014, 11:08:06 PM »

or maybe you dont want to take the risk, releasing your module rebuilder, because you don want to get dissapointed, with people ending up having no idea of what to do with it -_-

Easy on the passive-aggressive there...

Certainly it would be nice to have another option besides the clunky module editor I've made, but if Dant wanted to release it, I'm sure he would have released it by now. Sometimes releasing something takes a bit more than just packing it into a zip and throwing up the link. Or maybe not. In either case, it's his choice to make.

In other news, you only need 2 more posts before you're a Mega Kitten as well Dant.  AWESOME 2.0!

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: January 28, 2014, 11:13:21 PM »

Does Brawlbox's module editor still not work in v0.70?

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: January 28, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

I think that dantarion is just teasing you lol, dantarion there are souls that want to make some rels, but they lack of fire,.. the module rebuilder is the fire, if you bring them THE fire, and they burn themselves, then you could tease them again xD

You realize that he has a point when he said it's so hard to use right? It's not nearly accessible enough for anyone here aside from Pikazz to use effectively and no amount of tuts on this forum would fix that.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: January 28, 2014, 11:47:17 PM »

Easy on the passive-aggressive there...

Certainly it would be nice to have another option besides the clunky module editor I've made, but if Dant wanted to release it, I'm sure he would have released it by now. Sometimes releasing something takes a bit more than just packing it into a zip and throwing up the link. Or maybe not. In either case, it's his choice to make.

In other news, you only need 2 more posts before you're a Mega Kitten as well Dant.  AWESOME 2.0!

My Intention was not being agressive T_T, I just posted what I thought in that moment Tongue
    But seeing things on the side of a creator, I indeed think that is hard to make a choice about releasing something, specially when you did a haaaard work doing it D:

EternalYoshi, Yea he has a point, using the module rebuilder will require a lot of rel module knowledge, and almost no one have that,. I mean, Phantom Wings module editor program has been released a while ago, and not much people has done something significant with it ._.

EDIT:

I actually think that Pikazz deserves to try the module rebuilder Tongue
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:16:03 AM by shadowXtreme » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:54 AM »

I know what everyone's saying and I do agree. While I would love if he did release it, its his decision and his program. :p its not the functionality of it I'm after.

I may not have the knowledge that pikazz has with the modules, but what I am good at is looking at how something works and understanding it. Which is the main reason I would love to see the module rebuilder released as it is, as In without a cleanup or simpler interface. Basically because reading the actual lines of code he wrote would help me to understand the structering of modules.

Basically, It doesn't really matter to me if its hard to use. That's precisely why I would love to look at it Tongue.

But again, dant. We aren't entitled to anything. So if you don't want to then please don't lol Tongue

EDIT: and yes PW's module editor has been out for a good while, but I can't look at the source code. Which leads back to what I was saying about wanting to understand the internal structures of modules
    « Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:05:11 AM by sammi-huskyEX » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: January 29, 2014, 02:55:56 AM »

Does Brawlbox's module editor still not work in v0.70?
    As i understand, dants module editor updates all the relocation/bl data meaning that we can add codes to the module so you dont have to manuel update it!
    Or can brawlbox do that now?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: January 29, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »

In other news, you only need 2 more posts before you're a Mega Kitten as well Dant.  AWESOME 2.0!
    You've learned the importance of the 100 post mark. Happy Face

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: January 29, 2014, 10:47:31 AM »

You've learned the importance of the 100 post mark. Happy Face

How do you know that?
    I WANT TO KNOW!

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12
    Print
    Jump to: