Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Re: Shadow Dragon Import Studio - Heavenly Messengers  (Read 15117 times)
Kage Ryu
Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 01:21:07 AM »

Those who've visited the WIP thread already know that this abomination is in the works, courtesy of Demon_of_Elru:

DoE will be collabbed, but I'm going to credit the entire Vault because wow that is a lot of hacks to keep track of.
    And yes, the Mega Buster is going over the bow. You'll also notice another thing from a popularly hacked character in the layers there.
    And at the top of the layers...well, that's a little treat from yours truly and will be optional.

And for coming all the way here, I shall also preview these ladies:

Sylph, the summon spirits of wind from Tales of Symphonia.
    I will say they are all going over Pit. But what I'm doing with them is a surprise.

These guys shouldn't take too long to finish, though, aside from rigging and setting up shaders. So I should be able to start back up on other stuff in maybe a week from now. Thank you for coming!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 04:50:55 PM »

Those who've visited the WIP thread already know that this abomination is in the works, courtesy of Demon_of_Elru:

DoE will be collabbed, but I'm going to credit the entire Vault because wow that is a lot of hacks to keep track of.
    And yes, the Mega Buster is going over the bow. You'll also notice another thing from a popularly hacked character in the layers there.
    And at the top of the layers...well, that's a little treat from yours truly and will be optional.

And for coming all the way here, I shall also preview these ladies:

Sylph, the summon spirits of wind from Tales of Symphonia.
    I will say they are all going over Pit. But what I'm doing with them is a surprise.

These guys shouldn't take too long to finish, though, aside from rigging and setting up shaders. So I should be able to start back up on other stuff in maybe a week from now. Thank you for coming!
    Seems interesting... I'd like to know what you're planning with these 3 ladies though... As for the Sexyness above... That makes alot of persons to collab/credit... Lol...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 08:41:22 PM »

So that abomination is going over Pit? I'm so anxious.

Are you gonna name it "BrawlVault"?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 11:46:33 PM »

Seems interesting... I'd like to know what you're planning with these 3 ladies though... As for the Sexyness above... That makes alot of persons to collab/credit... Lol...
    And I just now got Sylph working the way I wanted them to. I just need to fix some things in the rig and do some material work, and they'll be good to go. (:

...And yeah, I'll credit the people whose imports I've added, but since I'm not sure exactly which vault entries DoE took from, the rest of the credit is just going to the whole Brawl Vault. The community as a whole is at fault here, after all.

So that abomination is going over Pit? I'm so anxious.

Are you gonna name it "BrawlVault"?
    The BrawlVaulmination.
    Can be read as "Brawl Vault Culmination" or "Brawl Vault Abomination".

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 10:31:56 AM

Sylph has been summoned to the Vault!

Basically, all three members of Sylph fight on the same color slot and switch in and out depending on what move was last used. Details in the OP.
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:32:41 AM by Kage Ryu » Logged

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: