Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)  (Read 42658 times)
FinalEmperor
Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 07:14:29 PM »

Luigi/Mr.L did not get released because i decided to add a couple of things and fix a couple of flaws. Suicune has been the main PSA i have been working on since the PSA has less things complete. I managed to do his Up smash, Side smash, N-B,S-B, and dash attack. I have rigged some kakashi models like 4th Shinobi War Kakashi and Anbu Kakashi for Kakashi V2. Also the OP has been updated.

Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
    what, Life is good!

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: May 01, 2014, 04:29:35 PM »

I need to be following this thread Smiley

You Never Know!

FinalEmperor
    Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 11, 2014, 07:10:38 PM »

Mesprit Model over Squirtle

Download link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/evzqq517dezs8i8/Mesprit.zip (Not in the vault yet) ENJOY!!!
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:12:18 PM by FinalEmperor » Logged

what, Life is good!

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

Admit it, you totally dig him.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: May 29, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »

Hey FinalEmperor I was just wondering..on kakashiV2 the models you rigged, will they include 2 different face models so Kakashi can actually move his headband up to
    Show his sharingan eye? You know like a taunt move set activation? Just wondering because it was kind of weird if he's using Kamui and his headband is down on the old model.. Im srs here that would be great if v2 has that to where he can do that...or it wouldn't make sense....I have great ideas but  I suck at model importing, horrible at rigging and have no clue as to totally add objects and models in brawl box, my specialty is animation and a little bit of PSAing... Oh shi~...other than that I look forward to what you have in store whenever you get back to KakashiV2! Awesome Face

FinalEmperor
    Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: May 31, 2014, 09:11:26 AM »

yeah i plan on making him able to move his head band up if he changes to sharigan mode. I plan on trying to make it look cinematic if i can. Also i have already rigged unbu kakashi model i might show previews soon.

what, Life is good!

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: May 31, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »

Yay, finally some previews! Was getting worried this was a dying project. Too many of those I have seen

You Never Know!

FinalEmperor
    Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: June 02, 2014, 07:34:08 PM »

Previews!!! Are u guys prepared Awesome Face

what, Life is good!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: June 02, 2014, 07:56:30 PM »

Woah! How did I not see this thread before?! Really nice work, and I can't wait for Mr. L, Suicune, and Rayquaza!

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: June 03, 2014, 10:16:08 AM »

Wow so many characters to eagerly wait for! That Kakashi is looking pretty sweet!

You Never Know!

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: June 05, 2014, 09:01:20 PM »

FinalEmperor, do you make your own animations?? AWESOME 2.0!

FinalEmperor
    Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: June 06, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »

most of the time i make the animations but not all the time

what, Life is good!

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: June 06, 2014, 09:46:19 AM »

Just wondering....I took a look at Kakashi's animations and IMO...I thought some didn't fit and didn't really flow so I made new animations and some new attacks and miscellaneous stuff like wait and landing and etc. some specials I didn't change though because it made sense and looked pretty good so I left them alone. And i realized Kakashi's head in most animations was totally off rotation from where his neck piece was..O.o...was pretty scary actually...Didn't know if you needed some animation moves for any of your characters or if you needed an extra helping hand to help animate some things for you so it's less time consuming, but I thought I'd let you know that I animated some new stuff for Kakashi if you wanted them, hence I don't know what plans you  are making for V2 Kakashi, but if you need help animating moves, I'm more than gladly to help. Not jus Kakashi but animating hacks in general.

FinalEmperor
    Expert Kitten

Quick and Easy

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: June 06, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »

the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks

what, Life is good!

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: June 06, 2014, 08:41:42 PM »

Al
    the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks

Alright no problem...let me just finish things up here and there..but please don't wait on me for things...keep doing on what you're doing..I'll send them out once I can complete them...oh and any particular moves you need? Just wondering since if I'm going to animate moves might as well try..(quote TRY) to make the moves you need for v2...because I have no idea what moves you are planning to revamp or make in v2 unless you want to share with me your ideas...:/..other than thAt..I gotta upload them somewhere to you can actually download them for your own personal use..I have Dropbox so hopefully that'll be easy for you...will provide u a link once I'm done.

Chaoticchronos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: June 10, 2014, 10:00:16 PM »

Oh I was also wondering when you code Kamui, it's not going to go into Captain falcon's cutscenes like v1 right? I see what you did there ... cause that was weird, I'm just wondering because I'm just making animation of the Kamui lasting longer in one area and thought to myself, please don't let it go into Captain falcon cutscenes..lol but I'm not going to worry too much about it..

Oh and how are you going to code it? Like can Kakashi use kamui even if the headband is down? Or does he have to activate a taunt model change to where the headband goes up and a LA-bit is set to where Kamui needs the LA-bit set as a requirement to use Kamui? Might be getting ahead of myself, but I realized I could make many final smashes if needed be..

For example: Headband down-ground: Twin lightning Shiver,Air- idk yet, could be any thing really like Kakashi shooting a great fireball jutsu at a angle, just an example and just saying random thoughts off the top of my head  not impressed
    Headband up-ground Kamui, Air- idk yet either could be etc again ...OR make it to where he has no air final smashes, only 2 Ground final smashes and just redirect Kakashi to do his neutral b air even though he is in final smash state.

But I'm just rambling so anyways animating more things here and there, even Thousand years of pain as a counter down special just incase.Wink...
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 10:40:53 PM by chaoticchronos » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: