Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Who should come out first?  (Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 02:26:35 PM)
Black Knight - 9 (27.3%)
Chrom - 18 (54.5%)
Hector - 2 (6.1%)
Roy - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29
Author Topic: The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik  (Read 130715 times)
Nao-chan
Collab Assassin
Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #300 on: March 09, 2014, 06:40:16 AM »

...What?

Project M's fire texture (for Eruption) is blue.
    His sword glow is definitely still gold.

...I have a feeling you know know something I don't, though.
    Oh , whoops. Yeah I forgot that was something that I did. I've played with it for so long I guess I forgot. Sorry about the confusion. Haha.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #301 on: March 09, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »

Really loving the Nephenee work so far! Can't wait to add her to BrawlEX! Grin

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #302 on: March 21, 2014, 06:42:44 PM »

I like how ALOT of people reminded your thread xor the Black Knight...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #303 on: March 22, 2014, 10:12:35 AM »

The Black Knight is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains! How could he not get reminded continuously? Wink

Shiruzarto
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: March 27, 2014, 02:04:11 PM »

So...
    That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
    I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #305 on: March 27, 2014, 02:43:14 PM »

So...
    That Chrom looks amazing, and the constant "90%" has been taunting me and presumably many others.
    I honestly can't wait any longer. Could you possibly release a preview demo of him? Considering how close to completion he is, I don't suppose that it could be considered broken at this point in time and consequently I see no downsides in releasing it. Why, it could even serve as a debug for players to find problems to further aid development!
    Actually, there's a demo for Chrom, it's a few pages ago...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: March 27, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »

Actually, there's a demo for Chrom, it's a few pages ago...
    The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).

So...
    Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2014, 04:20:20 PM »

The Beta 2 would be better though because Beta 1 wasn't that good (in my opinion).
     Here is Beta 2 if you want it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9wya3149npzj41/SpXgyoIudU

You sure you can give the BETA like that? Lol...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: March 27, 2014, 07:23:44 PM »

The Black Knight is one of my favorite Fire Emblem villains! How could he not get reminded continuously? Wink

Sorry for the lack of updates recently folks. There just isn't much to update on. We have been too busy to work on hacks recently. BK beta is coming though, I just can't say when.

We only have a few things left to do, aside from cleanup. If we can keep a decent pace with few interruptions you shouldn't be kept waiting much longer.

So...

Chrom has been put on hold until his new model is released. Believe me I would love to release him ASAP. There is just too much that we need to do now that we would have to redo when the model is released.

umm... I'm only okay with you posting that link because chrom has been delayed and will see no further work until the model comes out.

Do not share beta links in public or otherwise. If we wanted anyone else to have that beta we would have sent it to them.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: March 28, 2014, 02:01:07 AM »

Chrom has been put on hold until his new model is released....

Huh?! A new model is being developed? Who's developing it?

I realize this is a demo, so I'm not complaining, but is shielding in Beta 2 supposed to cause a freeze?
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:54:38 PM by pinipigbomb » Logged

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:28 PM »

Huh?! A new model is being developed? Who's developing it?

I realize this is a demo, so I'm not complaining, but is shielding in Beta 2 supposed to cause a freeze?

KazeCoyote is the one working on the new Chrom model.
    But I'm not sure why Chrom would be freezing for you. We have had quite a few people test Chrom and this is the first we've heard of that happening. Are you sure its not one of your other mods conflicting with it somehow?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #311 on: March 28, 2014, 10:37:20 PM »

KazeCoyote is the one working on the new Chrom model.
    But I'm not sure why Chrom would be freezing for you. We have had quite a few people test Chrom and this is the first we've heard of that happening. Are you sure its not one of your other mods conflicting with it somehow?

I redownloaded it and everything's running smoothly now. Probably just a corrupted file. I realize I'm quite a bit late to the party...but Are you guys still looking for testers?
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:38:15 PM by pinipigbomb » Logged

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: March 28, 2014, 10:43:52 PM »

Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #313 on: March 28, 2014, 11:56:57 PM »

Not really for Chrom at this point, I'd say we pretty much know what we need to know. But we will definitely need some help testing when the Black Knight's final beta is released. If you are interested we can totally send you a link when he's ready.

Sure, anything Fire Emblem (Or anything for that matter) I'd be interested in. BTW, I noticed that you seemed interested in sfx for Chrom. I have an MP3 file that has all of Chrom's JP voice sfx. Only problem is that it's all in one continuous track, so you'll have to butcher it accordingly yourselves.

One other thing: I didn't really find this after looking through this topic, but what's the final smash? I gotta say, it's pretty damn cool and it's one of the most creative and original FS's I've seen. I'm just not entirely sure what it's relevance to Chrom is, ha ha. Then again, "Great Aether" was invented for Brawl, so there's no hate there. Besides, I personally love it.
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:22:01 AM by pinipigbomb » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #314 on: March 29, 2014, 08:16:08 AM »

I have an MP3 file that has all of Chrom's JP voice sfx. Only problem is that it's all in one continuous track, so you'll have to butcher it accordingly yourselves.
    Send it to me Im srs here
    I'm gonna butcher it
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 08:17:21 AM by Gold Akeno » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29
    Print
    Jump to: