Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SFX & Super Sawndz help please  (Read 8695 times)
GeekyJohnIII
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 10, 2013, 03:49:53 PM »

Excuse me for the noobish questions you're about to read. This is the first time I have ever tried fully modding a character with sounds. Everything was going well until I realized I have no experience with .Sawndz files or Super Sawndz. I'm using Gecko to load these and I do have the file patch code for the sounds.

I'm using this mod(Megaman Moveset (SSB Wii U/3DS) by KTH, LJSTAR, mariodk, ads15, xxgbcxx, SouthCraft) and so far I have everything ready but I'm having troubles getting the sound files to work. I have no clue how to use the .Sawndz files. I have searched and searched but all the tut's I found where all Riivolution :/

Thank you in advance for any replys. Also I'd like to say this Kirby Emoticon is epic ->  Kirby Dance <- Kirby <3

Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 04:22:49 PM »

It's pretty simple once you know how to do it. First of all, take your smashbros_sound.brsar and place it in the folder you have Super Sawndz and its files in. I also suggest making a copy of your .brsar before you edit it.
    Then open up Super Sawndz, you should now see a list of all the characters in the window to the right, I normally find the character i'm trying to edit and click on them so they are selected them but I don't think you need to do that. Then all you have to do from there is click the button that has a "..." on it above the insert button, find your .sawnd file, then click insert.
    And boom, your done. Kirby Dance

Oh I should also note that your .brsar goes in you pf/sound folder, then you have to put .sawnd file you inserted into a folder you have to create pf/sfx and name the .sawnd file the ID of the character its over, in your case you would name your file 21.sawnd

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:27:26 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: