Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827041 times)
Steam/SSBB Guy
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3540 on: March 04, 2014, 01:55:19 AM »

No offense but the Mewtwo in Nebulon's build can't use Items correctly. I picked up the hammer while using him on Great Bay, it didn't activate until I jumped which caused him to fail and die in the water. and some Items aren't even positioned correctly. that's something that bothers me

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3541 on: March 04, 2014, 02:00:10 AM »

No offense but the Mewtwo in Nebulon's build can't use Items correctly. I picked up the hammer while using him on Great Bay, it didn't activate until I jumped which caused him to fail and die in the water. and some Items aren't even positioned correctly. that's something that bothers me

That seems to be the general problem with Mewtwo outside of Project M at the moment. I know someone was working on it, but for now Mewtwo seems to have problems with any large items, and Assist Trophies kinda stick to him rather than activating.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3542 on: March 04, 2014, 02:01:57 AM »

I did a version where just about everything (Including the float!) aside from the Shadow Ball works if anyone wanted it... (Assuming I can find it, may have just given up and gotten rid of it)

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3543 on: March 04, 2014, 02:09:17 AM »

But it is kind of possible to get Mewtwo in brawl as a clone and able to handle items perfectly if it doesn't need the gfx fix in it's PSA. I've got sort of a recreation just without the PM/Lucario moves or a movable tail

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3544 on: March 04, 2014, 02:19:27 AM »

Now that I think of it I could probably just give Mewtwo a new Neutral B...
    Any suggestions?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3545 on: March 04, 2014, 02:24:43 AM »

Now that I think of it I could probably just give Mewtwo a new Neutral B...
    Any suggestions?
    why would anyone want a mewtwo without shadow ball that handles items well, instead of a mewtwo with shadow ball that doesnt handle some items?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3546 on: March 04, 2014, 02:26:50 AM »

Totally just for the float!

You never know, there's a buyer for everything, as they say.

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3547 on: March 04, 2014, 02:47:32 AM »

i have a problem when i try to load brawlex on usb loader gx it shows a normal roster what am i doing wrong?

Heavy-taste
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3548 on: March 04, 2014, 05:50:53 AM »

Theres a few possibilities if you have this problem.

Right codes? File replacement code? Do you have the gameconfig.txt in your SD root f the codes are too long? Maybe missing BrawlEX files or something?
    Do you use a pack or something or an custom made Pack?

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3549 on: March 04, 2014, 06:07:53 AM »

Here's a mewtwo with working shadow ball (for the most part though the GFX conflicts with lucario's) can pickup items and and they look like how they should when he grabbed them (though air dodge  makes it look weird) and he can also pickup heavy items like crates and wario's bike. Also has his rapid A attack. This Mewtwo is the mewtwo featured in my brawl mod Brawl DX for those curious as to why he may feel different then PM mewto.

Mewtwo's .pac file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4hzecbgdax4iro/FitMewtwo.pac

Mewtwo's motionetc file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uata9neld9676s/FitMewtwoMotionEtc.pac

If anyone's able to get Mewtwo's shadow ball working that doesn't involve it using lucario's GFX files as reference you can use what i did to make the rest of him. I've tested numerous times and unless i'm simply not doing this right Mewtwo's shadow ball model doesn't load when linked to another EF_file as the one from PM doesn't work initially either and that one references another EF file from the start. The best i had at one point was where he would have his own shadow ball but it would not grow in size as you charged. For some reason his Fthrow shadow ball loads when his neutral B ball doesn't, when they are both linked to the same EF id, so it has to be either, REL thing or something nested deeper inside lucario's.pac file that specifies where to load his Neutral B from. The only other solution i can possibly think of is trying to edit Lucario's EF file instead and see if you can change Lucario's EF to something else to avoid them conflicting with one another.
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 06:14:34 AM by KidCraft24 » Logged

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3550 on: March 04, 2014, 07:02:22 AM »

This is probably a very strange question, but is it possible to setup the Indy Pokemon slots to load PT, but not the other Pokemon?

I'd imagine something like this could work with Brawl EX if nothing else.

No. Indy Pokemon do not load any PT assets meaning they will have no down B and no Final Smash.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3551 on: March 04, 2014, 07:10:58 AM »

Here's a mewtwo with working shadow ball (for the most part though the GFX conflicts with lucario's) can pickup items and and they look like how they should when he grabbed them (though air dodge  makes it look weird) and he can also pickup heavy items like crates and wario's bike. Also has his rapid A attack. This Mewtwo is the mewtwo featured in my brawl mod Brawl DX for those curious as to why he may feel different then PM mewto.

Mewtwo's .pac file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/k4hzecbgdax4iro/FitMewtwo.pac

Mewtwo's motionetc file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/0uata9neld9676s/FitMewtwoMotionEtc.pac

If anyone's able to get Mewtwo's shadow ball working that doesn't involve it using lucario's GFX files as reference you can use what i did to make the rest of him. I've tested numerous times and unless i'm simply not doing this right Mewtwo's shadow ball model doesn't load when linked to another EF_file as the one from PM doesn't work initially either and that one references another EF file from the start. The best i had at one point was where he would have his own shadow ball but it would not grow in size as you charged. For some reason his Fthrow shadow ball loads when his neutral B ball doesn't, when they are both linked to the same EF id, so it has to be either, REL thing or something nested deeper inside lucario's.pac file that specifies where to load his Neutral B from. The only other solution i can possibly think of is trying to edit Lucario's EF file instead and see if you can change Lucario's EF to something else to avoid them conflicting with one another.

kid your items are still all with the wrong hitboxes and such i edited your mewtwo

http://www.mediafire.com/download/10fnkflbh3edgc0/mewtwo+fixed+items.rar

so i made all items work perfectly with the hitbox in place no more sliding the sword and your oponent doesnt get hit
    hammers work when picked up
    heavey items is perfect
    the only item i couldnt get to work was the assit trophy he refuses to use it so dont pick it up

i made his pm atack100 to be a true attack 100 instead of the old code if A is pressed and such, all you need to do is to rename the Fighter3F to the number you have brawlex mewtwo on, and put it on the brawlex fighter folder,this fighter folder makes mewtwo have only 1 jab and a true atack 100 like CF and such

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3552 on: March 04, 2014, 07:24:39 AM »

Theres a few possibilities if you have this problem.

Right codes? File replacement code? Do you have the gameconfig.txt in your SD root f the codes are too long? Maybe missing BrawlEX files or something?
    Do you use a pack or something or an custom made Pack?
    i have the file replacement code and the gameconfig is also on my sd

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3553 on: March 04, 2014, 07:36:11 AM »

i have the file replacement code and the gameconfig is also on my sd
    Change your frame hook in USB Loader to AX Next Frame.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3554 on: March 04, 2014, 08:04:39 AM »

I have a question, regarding possible future BrawlEx rels...

Would it be possible to have BrawlEx rels for the individual Pokemon (so we'll be able to give them a Down Special and separate them from the Pokemon Trainer, thus increasing file size for them)?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: