Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826823 times)
AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5520 on: May 08, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »

I would just like to take this time to say thank you for your hard work, and good luck Cheesy
    Thank you! I just counted not that long ago, but the total number of images that I am gonna need to recolor is 1488 images. I am doing 8 different colors: Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Pink, and White. This may take longer that I anticipated... but it will be done eventually!!!

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5521 on: May 08, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »

For all of you who are making your own packs and are using the 2D Marisa PSA, I would just like to inform you that I am starting on the huge task of creating recolors for her. Expect them to be on Brawl Vault within the next week or so.  Grin Oh, and if this has already been done by someone (which I don't think it has... there was nothing on the vault) please tell me so I don't waste my time creating these recolors. Thanks

I've also been thinking of doing this at some point, so if you don't want to do all of them, feel free to ask.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5522 on: May 08, 2014, 04:56:08 PM »

since the sprites are pretty low-res, shouldn't there be a way to make it read a pallette, and just change the pallette, instead of recoloring every single sprite?
    i'm not necesarilly talking about Brawlbox pallettes, but i think there must be some software that allows you to easilly recolor sprites with little colors Tongue

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5523 on: May 08, 2014, 05:07:58 PM »

It has the System Volume Information virus.
    There is no such thing as a "System Volume Information" virus... lol

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5524 on: May 08, 2014, 05:35:47 PM »

How would i get the alloys to have there own slot

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5525 on: May 08, 2014, 08:24:20 PM »

There is no such thing as a "System Volume Information" virus... lol

Yes there is. I had it, now it dissapeared.

And even if it wasn't, it allows many other viruses to enter.
    Such as the Autorun virus.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

arnypalmy
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5526 on: May 08, 2014, 11:04:00 PM »

Has any one by any chance added new characters to Brawl- ? I wanted a few characters in (Mewtwo, Roy, Cloud, and Shadow), so I watched the tutorial in the OP, but I can't seem to figure out how to even get a normal clone in, let alone a new character.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5527 on: May 09, 2014, 01:51:11 AM »

Okay guys, may I ask for some opinions/questions about what to do with my pack?

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5528 on: May 09, 2014, 07:36:12 AM »

I've also been thinking of doing this at some point, so if you don't want to do all of them, feel free to ask.
    I have a pretty good system for doing it right now, so it would be easiest for me to just finish them all. But thanks for the offer! Cheesy
    since the sprites are pretty low-res, shouldn't there be a way to make it read a pallette, and just change the pallette, instead of recoloring every single sprite?
    i'm not necesarilly talking about Brawlbox pallettes, but i think there must be some software that allows you to easilly recolor sprites with little colors Tongue
    I'm not really that sure about your palette idea, but right now I have a pretty good system for doing it going on in photoshop. I can do like 8 recolors of 1 images within 4min a piece. I sat and did it for an hour straight yesterday, and because it is so monotonous I am needing to take brakes. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:49:09 AM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5529 on: May 09, 2014, 02:35:23 PM »

Has any one by any chance added new characters to Brawl- ? I wanted a few characters in (Mewtwo, Roy, Cloud, and Shadow), so I watched the tutorial in the OP, but I can't seem to figure out how to even get a normal clone in, let alone a new character.

When we added Pichu to Minus we used the original CSS code method that i outlined in my tutorial video in the OP, if your going to add more characters then your going to have to try to follow that tutorial to the best of your abilities. If not, there isn't much i can say to help you out. You won't need to edit anything in the GCT anymore since in 3.3 we had to address them in order to add Pichu. All you will need to do is setup a clone, and add the ID to the CSS code.

arnypalmy
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5530 on: May 09, 2014, 03:49:53 PM »

I actually went back to the older version of Miinus (the one you used in your tutorial) so that I could follow it exactly, and I was able to get clones in!

I added in the Pichu from Minus using the .rel and Fighter folder from Minus 3.3, but some of the in-combat sound and electricity animations aren't working. I have similar sound issues with some of the other clones I uploaded new move sets for, and mewtwo's a bit glitchy. I don't know if you have any other tutorials about how to edit the sound files for new characters you put in? And the CSS profiles once you change the clones to new characters? If you do that would be amazing.

The cloning tutorial was incredibly helpful by the way; I would be so lost otherwise.

frostymm
    Hyper Kitten

Like I ever know what I'm doing.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5531 on: May 09, 2014, 04:12:30 PM »

I actually went back to the older version of Miinus (the one you used in your tutorial) so that I could follow it exactly, and I was able to get clones in!

I added in the Pichu from Minus using the .rel and Fighter folder from Minus 3.3, but some of the in-combat sound and electricity animations aren't working. I have similar sound issues with some of the other clones I uploaded new move sets for, and mewtwo's a bit glitchy. I don't know if you have any other tutorials about how to edit the sound files for new characters you put in? And the CSS profiles once you change the clones to new characters? If you do that would be amazing.

The cloning tutorial was incredibly helpful by the way; I would be so lost otherwise.

There's a cosmetics template (All the files already set up for you) in my sig which has links to a brawlex cosmetics tutorial.

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
    Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5532 on: May 09, 2014, 06:25:06 PM »

I might be late on this, but in Dolphin, you can go through a Single Player Mode with no crashes. On the Wii, the game crashes when you hover over a BrawlEx character.

What happens when you beat it? You get a blank trophy stand, Wario's Congratulations ending, and Mario's icon as the character used on the the Coin Shooter.

Any explanation for this? Maybe we can use this info and crack down on file areas, so we can get BrawlEx characters working.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

daniel741852
    Expert Kitten

Hacker in training.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5533 on: May 09, 2014, 06:52:25 PM »

I know this is gonna sound noobish, but is there a thread/tutorial on how to do .rel porting? I need to port fox and falco modules over BrawlEx, and yes I know most of the basics of hex editing.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5534 on: May 09, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »

I might be late on this, but in Dolphin, you can go through a Single Player Mode with no crashes. On the Wii, the game crashes when you hover over a BrawlEx character.

What happens when you beat it? You get a blank trophy stand, Wario's Congratulations ending, and Mario's icon as the character used on the the Coin Shooter.

Any explanation for this? Maybe we can use this info and crack down on file areas, so we can get BrawlEx characters working.

Let me... "correct" you in some parts.

Most single player modes work almost flawlessly on the Wii.
    1. SSE, but you can't use BrawlEx characters.
    2. Boss Battles, perfect.
    3. All-Star Mode, almost perfect. I was able to fight all the characters, but the recent version of Nebulon's pack doesn't let me go to the second fight.
    4. Multi-Man Brawl, perfect if you don't make a new record.
    5. Classic Mode, crashes because of the lack of Stock Icons.

About the other parts, such as the blank trophy stand, IDK because I haven't been able to do so.

And you're right, we might use that info to make BrawlEx characters work flawlessly.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pages:  1 ... 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: