The Brawl Expansion Project
Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 ... 588
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 1183806 times)
infamous_felix
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #8640 on: July 10, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »

Cosmetic10 [Marth]. You might want to redownload it.

Anyways, I managed to replace Pikachu with Wolf. Through BrawlEx.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBeu_4aVB8
https://youtu.be/3CA33tSbQJw

I bet you can do this on any character! Cheesy
Where can I download it?

И
Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8641 on: July 10, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »

After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?

#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
    A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0

Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
    Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8642 on: July 10, 2016, 07:03:28 PM »

I would recommend you use the project m launcher or brawl minus's minimal launcher

Danster
    Intermediate Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8643 on: July 11, 2016, 06:06:11 AM »

Where can I download it?

I actually have no download link for it. But I could make a quick pack if you want. Smiley

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8644 on: July 11, 2016, 02:40:49 PM »

After trying my hand at BrawlEx again, going to clone Cloud, I ran into some issues...

...also for the record, I'm using Riivolution, 8GB SD card, File Patch Code 3.5.1b(i think), SDHC Extension 1.1, Minus 3.3 xml, and AXNextFrame.

1. When I go into the CSS, it either shows no character icons, so it's pretty much blank, or freezes.

I used the BrawlEx Fighters Ultimate Starters Pack as a base(I'm way too lazy to do cosmetics from scratch and some other stuff)

I also used BrawlEx Config Utility v1.3a, Clone Engine v2.0.0.0, CSS Expansion v1.0.2.0, and Clone Tool(well, iI found out that was a bust, so I started over and still got issues)

What am I doing wrong?

is there a base that already is set up for riivo?

И
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

« Reply #8645 on: July 11, 2016, 05:48:38 PM »

If you mean the xml file, I'm using the Brawl Minus 3.3 xml file. I'm also using a BrawlEx starter pack named"BrawlEx Ultimate Fighters Starter Pack"
    Otherwise, I'd need a bit of clarification.

A girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Hot Topic Heart Container Good Citizen

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8646 on: July 11, 2016, 07:39:46 PM »

What am I doing wrong?

I don't use riivolution but that kind of error is likely caused by being unable to find CSSRoster.dat. Check to see if your setup is loading CSSRoster.dat or if it is malformed. Since you're using a premade pack, I'm guessing that your setup cannot find CSSRoster.dat but I don't know how to fix that problem with riivolution.

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use NTSC-U Brawlex, Win 10, latest Dolphin Dev builds, and 3ds Max 2016 (3ds Max Guide). Refresh and see my imports!

infamous_felix
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8647 on: July 12, 2016, 11:11:42 AM »

I actually have no download link for it. But I could make a quick pack if you want. Smiley
    That would be awesome, thanks!

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container Ceiling Cat

« Reply #8648 on: July 15, 2016, 04:47:18 PM »

What am I doing wrong?

What version of the EX engine are you using? the newest one is not compatible with v2, states it in the OP. riivo support is over.  i believe its due to needing the XML mapped to find the files. you can try adding in the file paths there and maybe it would work.

И
    Hyper Kitten

Life's a puzzle.

« Reply #8649 on: July 16, 2016, 01:36:50 PM »

I'll keep that in mind.

Smash 4 Cloud Project:

infamous_felix
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8650 on: July 16, 2016, 02:18:04 PM »

So uh, wheres that pack...

Russell_SSB
    Mega Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8651 on: July 22, 2016, 09:24:35 PM »

I followed the steps and I got a error in Riivolution (-2). Any ideas what I did wrong as I entered the code? Also is there a way I should fix it?

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Hot Topic Heart Container Good Citizen

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8652 on: July 28, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »

I managed to get 15 costumes working for every character!

Note: * is a wildcard character and refers to the Internal Name of a character assigned in Fighter##.dat

Brawlex supports Fit*00-11, Fit*Dark, and Fit*Spy for a total of 14 costumes per moveset. It also supports Fit*Fake but somehow the path for that file became corrupted (except for Bowser). It turns out that Brawlex was looking for the wrong file in the corrupted path so the solution only requires some creative renaming.

To use the corrupted Fit*Fake path you'll need to rename the Fit*.pcs you want to add to FitKirbyFighter65Ex.pac, where Fighter65Ex is the Internal Name assigned to Fighter65.dat (use Fighter65Ex if Fighter65.dat does not exist). The extension change is also important, Brawlex wants to load a .pcs named .pac.

Place your properly named FitKirbyFighter65Ex.pac in ...\pf\fighter\*\Fit*Fakekirby

Transforming characters (Pokemon Trainer, Samus/ZSS, Zelda/Sheik, Wario/Wario-Man) require an additional step. Although the game initially loads Fit*Fake from a corrupted pathway (except Bowser), if a character transforms it will load Fit*Fake from the proper pathway. Transforming characters should have files in both the corrupted and expected locations to utilize Fit*Fake.

An example, if the Internal Name of my Fighter65.dat is "Vaati" and I want to use the corrupted Fit*Fake pathway for the Zelda moveset, I would rename FitZelda00.pcs to FitKirbyVaati.pac and place it in ...pf\fighter\zelda\FitZeldaFakekirby
    Since Zelda is a transforming character, I would also place FitZeldaFake.pcs and FitZeldaFake.pac in ...\pf\fighter\zelda and repeat the process for Sheik.

Use costume ID 0D to call the Fit*Fake slot in CSSSlot##.dat. Don't forget that some characters will require Fit*Entry## files to be used! I highly recommend looking at Dolphin logs to see what happens if you have a freeze.

Tested with multiple characters on both Dolphin and a real Wii. No regressions found so far!
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 02:33:26 AM by Ebola16 » Logged

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use NTSC-U Brawlex, Win 10, latest Dolphin Dev builds, and 3ds Max 2016 (3ds Max Guide). Refresh and see my imports!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8653 on: July 28, 2016, 08:59:36 PM »

great find on the 15 costumes
    im still here waiting for a yoshi module

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8654 on: July 30, 2016, 05:24:50 PM »

Woah, awesome find ebola! I never thought to try naming the .pcs as a .pac. I'll need to keep this in mind when I go adding more costumes again, sounds a little messy but if it gets me a few extra costumes in I don't mind my folders getting a little dirty.
    Do you know where it tries to load costumes from for modes that use .pac files? I think the only offline mode that comes to mind for this though is the end of classic mode, when you fight Master Hand. Or would this be like with transforming characters, where the .pac is still loaded from the correct path?

Pages:  1 ... 574 575 576 [577] 578 579 580 ... 588
    Print
    Jump to: