Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827519 times)
The Professor
Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #840 on: January 09, 2014, 12:16:23 AM »

I am really sorry if I sound desperate but this is the second time in a row where I posted something and it was completely ignored. So I'm requoting this. I originally asked the SFX question(if we could code in different sfx for other characters) but it was answered after someone else answered.
    i don't think mewtwo and roy's textures are compatible with vbrawl at ALL.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #841 on: January 09, 2014, 12:17:41 AM »

I am really sorry if I sound desperate but this is the second time in a row where I posted something and it was completely ignored. So I'm requoting this. I originally asked the SFX question(if we could code in different sfx for other characters) but it was answered after someone else answered.

sorry if you got ignored, im sure it wasn't intended lol. i would have helped, but i probably wasn't at my computer at the time Tongue

go ahead and upload your files. i wont be able to look at it tonight, since its almost 1 am here, but i will definitely take a look at it the first chance i get, that is if someone doesn't help you before then.
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:19:00 AM by sammi-husky » Logged

GunBlaze
    Intermediate Kitten

Noob lurker and whatnot :3

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #842 on: January 09, 2014, 07:46:05 AM »

i don't think mewtwo and roy's textures are compatible with vbrawl at ALL.
    Uhh, they are

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #843 on: January 09, 2014, 11:39:58 AM »

Does somebody know how to get a kirby hat on a clone like shadow or waluigi

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #844 on: January 09, 2014, 12:59:40 PM »

answered on page 56 i believe, pal

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #845 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:33 PM »

i have some questions

1:if im correct,i should be able to play with ganondorf and calikingz broly psa at the same time without any issues(same case scenario for any other character)?

2:does the clone engine support csp's and character sounds?

3:does it support bnk sound files through the sound replacement engine for gecko users?

4:if 3 is yes,if i put in brolys voice for ganon how can i make sure it just works on broly without replacing ganons voice?

5:if i wanted to keep ganondorfs victory theme,how would i give broly a custom victory theme,without replacing ganons?

did ya miss me?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #846 on: January 09, 2014, 01:50:19 PM »

i have some questions

1:if im correct,i should be able to play with ganondorf and calikingz broly psa at the same time without any issues(same case scenario for any other character)?

2:does the clone engine support csp's and character sounds?

3:does it support bnk sound files through the sound replacement engine for gecko users?

4:if 3 is yes,if i put in brolys voice for ganon how can i make sure it just works on broly without replacing ganons voice?

5:if i wanted to keep ganondorfs victory theme,how would i give broly a custom victory theme,without replacing ganons?

1: yessir you can.

2: the engine supports custom and completely independent cosmetics such as CSP's,  BP's, RSP's, and stock icons. thogh it doesnt support custom SFX. not by fault of the engine, but because there is no way to add new sounds to the game at the moment.

3: same as above

4: see 2

5: i dont think there is a way to add victory themes without replacing songs either, unfortunately, though i may be wrong because i haven't experimented with it.

im going to be (hopefully) uploading the tutorial today that will complete the previous tutorial, which is adding CSP's, BP's, RSP's, and stock icons. Tongue

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #847 on: January 09, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »

One question, can this be used in rio volition via USB flash drive? Because when I heard of it whin it first came out you couldn't do that.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #848 on: January 09, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »

One question, can this be used in rio volition via USB flash drive? Because when I heard of it whin it first came out you couldn't do that.

im not really experienced on the subject in regards to rivolution, though some others on the board have answered that before, and from what i remember it doesn't :/

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #849 on: January 09, 2014, 03:34:22 PM »

im not really experienced on the subject in regards to rivolution, though some others on the board have answered that before, and from what i remember it doesn't :/

Once I can find a way to get my save backed up, I might try to clear up this issue if by then it's hasn't been cleared up already, I was able to get CBliss working on Riivolution perfectly with one simple edit to the Riivolution xml file, so it may be the same sort of thing with BrawlEx.

Edit: In case someone wants to try it, here's the idea: add create="true" to the external folder lines in the Riivolution xml file (Make sure there's a line for every folder (fighter, sound, stage, system, module, etc, and in this case, add lines for the BrawlEx folder and it's subfolders too, be sure to add the create=true value to them all).
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:52:29 PM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #850 on: January 09, 2014, 03:35:46 PM »

Does anyone know if adding additional character costumes is as simple as checking them in the BrawlEx Configuration program and adding the CSPs, BPs, & ABPs for them? Or is there more to it than that?

@ sammi-husky

Thanks for the tutorials, you won't believe how much they helped.

u mean to add character like cbliss?
    just copy wario's last cosmetics lines except for 10, 0A and 0B
    make sure to keep 0C because that closes the loop
    also edit the fighter config file to load more charaters
    00-09
    i posted a pic some pages ago as to where to click for more characters in the fighter config file

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #851 on: January 09, 2014, 04:02:48 PM »

Ugh! Everybody here seems to have like 10 clones already but I can't even get one. I downloaded ASF's pack and replaced the bx_fighter.rel like he said with the one from BrawlEx 1.2.0. Anyway, I selected Waluigi and went to SSS and selceted final destination. Well it froze like 2 seconds after being selected with teh annoying buzz of death. Can omebody shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. The icons show up perfectly and I have the gecko config ste up corretly Undecided

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #852 on: January 09, 2014, 04:09:06 PM »

Ugh! Everybody here seems to have like 10 clones already but I can't even get one. I downloaded ASF's pack and replaced the bx_fighter.rel like he said with the one from BrawlEx 1.2.0. Anyway, I selected Waluigi and went to SSS and selceted final destination. Well it froze like 2 seconds after being selected with teh annoying buzz of death. Can omebody shed some light on what I'm doing wrong. The icons show up perfectly and I have the gecko config ste up corretly Undecided

did you  happen to change anything other then bx_fighter in the pack? Shocked

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #853 on: January 09, 2014, 04:34:50 PM »

Nope. Just the rel

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #854 on: January 09, 2014, 04:38:25 PM »

Nope. Just the rel

hmmm...how exactly are you loading the game..? generally freezing after the stage means missing BP's, but since you donwloaded ASF's pack, i know that isn't the case...

Pages:  1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: