Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827637 times)
kangaroogreen
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1005 on: January 13, 2014, 06:37:07 AM »

I've had that issue with multiple other characters. It's the CSP Images, when you import them, they need to be in CMPR format. NOTHING ELSE.

Well I'm not even at the step where you add cosmetics yet. I'm still attempting to even get the clone selectable.
And I'll try the axnextframe thing now then, because that sounds like it'll work.

And no man, Yukko's the best character.

Drugfreechu
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1006 on: January 13, 2014, 06:43:17 AM »

How would I increase the maximum number of slots in the CSS? Right now it is 50, but how would I increase that number to 100?

pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1007 on: January 13, 2014, 08:08:25 AM »

and now I have port Jigglypuff too into BrawlEx! fully working and everything!

Download link for my version of Metaknight: http://www.mediafire.com/download/22hg2p5pm18q05b/ft_metaknight+BX+v1.1%28pikamaxi%29.rel

Download link for Jigglypuff: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k94dhe371vz1pz1/ft_purin+BX+v1.1+%28pikamaxi%29.rel

even if I tested those 2 on my own wii, someone should try them out!
    How would I increase the maximum number of slots in the CSS? Right now it is 50, but how would I increase that number to 100?

the CSS can only hold 50 slots but its no code for it to make it handle it!
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:24:21 AM by Sora_pikazz.rel » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1008 on: January 13, 2014, 08:22:47 AM »

Post Merge: January 13, 2014, 01:34:11 AM
    Also I ported naruto over gamewatch and it froze the game I added all the files correctly and edited the module correctly Oh shi~ Oh shi~

I get the same issue. I believe certain rels while having certain Ex characters will have freezing issues. I tried importing a Marth character on G&W and it seems to work.. 

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1009 on: January 13, 2014, 08:30:42 AM »

and know I have port Jigglypuff too into BrawlEx! fully working and everything!

Download link for my version of Metaknight: http://www.mediafire.com/download/22hg2p5pm18q05b/ft_metaknight+BX+v1.1%28pikamaxi%29.rel

Download link for Jigglypuff: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k94dhe371vz1pz1/ft_purin+BX+v1.1+%28pikamaxi%29.rel

even if I tested those 2 on my own wii, someone should try them out!the CSS can only hold 50 slots but its no code for it to make it handle it!

Jigglypuff and MK rels? Awesome!

Phantom Wings says the CSS only allows 50 at the moment but there are codes that can let you work around that.

So in other words, not possible yet but we definitely need to find out how soon, as well as writing brawlex modules, adding new sound banks, and fixing GFX glitches between clones and characters. If we get all of that, then the clone engine will be perfect.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 08:31:37 AM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1010 on: January 13, 2014, 08:56:37 AM »

Jigglypuff and MK rels? Awesome!

Phantom Wings says the CSS only allows 50 at the moment but there are codes that can let you work around that.

So in other words, not possible yet but we definitely need to find out how soon, as well as writing brawlex modules, adding new sound banks, and fixing GFX glitches between clones and characters. If we get all of that, then the clone engine will be perfect.

Yeah this engine has some issues but it is a work in progress still beats only having 35 characters  Grin

saef1234
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1011 on: January 13, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »

can you have 2 clones of the same character, if so how would I name the second clone?

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1012 on: January 13, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »

And putting a complete stop to the mod sometimes not functioning + make it work on Riivolution (I finally have my save backed up and may be testing my XML modification theory soon).

Post Merge: January 13, 2014, 09:55:36 AM
    Yeah this engine has some issues but it is a work in progress still beats only having 35 characters  Grin

I'm pretty sure it's more like 41 lol.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:55:36 AM by SpoonTheMan » Logged

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1013 on: January 13, 2014, 10:34:05 AM »

even if I tested those 2 on my own wii, someone should try them out!the CSS can only hold 50 slots but its no code for it to make it handle it!

sora pikazz thanks for the rel but it froze the game I thought this rel would solve the freezing  Oh shi~  when I used the rel for tails(meta knight) over jigglypuff. I think the pcs file for tails is causing the crash however, the pac was fine because I played tails in training mode and it did not freeze.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1014 on: January 13, 2014, 11:19:19 AM »

sora pikazz thanks for the rel but it froze the game I thought this rel would solve the freezing  Oh shi~  when I used the rel for tails(meta knight) over jigglypuff. I think the pcs file for tails is causing the crash however, the pac was fine because I played tails in training mode and it did not freeze.
    so you using a module file for a character (meta knight) by using jigglypuffs module? I know that was old school and old way to "clone" but shouldn't you be using metaknights module for the metaknights PSA now when you got the ability to add one slot?

damn, I got confused by myself

BlazingFury
    Extreme Kitten

Wahderful ;)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1015 on: January 13, 2014, 11:32:09 AM »

so you using a module file for a character (meta knight) by using jigglypuffs module? I know that was old school and old way to "clone" but shouldn't you be using metaknights module for the metaknights PSA now when you got the ability to add one slot?

damn, I got confused by myself

No I used meta knight's rel to port tails over jigglypuff. I had to edit the module id and character id to port over jigglypuff.
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 11:33:03 AM by BlazingFury » Logged

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1016 on: January 13, 2014, 11:39:22 AM »

the jigglybuff rel works perfect to me thanks now i have a knuckles clone  Smiley

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1017 on: January 13, 2014, 11:41:43 AM »

No I used meta knight's rel to port tails over jigglypuff. I had to edit the module id and character id to port over jigglypuff.
    why are you doing that now when you dont have to port over someone now when you can have one own, I do find that you need port metaknight over jigglypuff to use it as it own character in the CSS uneeded now. try to not port it over jigglypuff this time and simply using the module thats needed+all the needed dat file to your own character

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1018 on: January 13, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »

im working on a captain falcon .rel right now. only a few wierd bugs to work out, think you could take a look at it pikazz? the only 2 Major problems are that it has is that when captain falcon dies, he stays on the top platform and...well stays there. game doesn't freeze though, you can still pause the game and quit. and the cpu will still try to fight.

the other thing is that his final smash freezes. most likely because the car is an article.

here's the link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/opmv9f4lk8t1pc3/ft_captainex.rel

the other strange bugs are, if you use aerial side-b, he does some strange spin mid-air after the attack. if you shield, he's stuck in shield until you dodge.
    and his jab100 animation locks and loops itself over and over if you try it
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 01:02:40 PM by sammi-husky » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1019 on: January 13, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »

What about a Ganondorf REL?!
    That's the most wanted in Brawl Vault.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pages:  1 ... 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: