Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827824 times)
SpoonTheMan
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1050 on: January 13, 2014, 08:12:42 PM »

Welp, I did some testing, and it seems editing the xml file for Riivolution doesn't make this work, even with a gct file that has the file patch code stuff removed :/

Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1051 on: January 13, 2014, 08:18:56 PM »

Welp, I did some testing, and it seems editing the xml file for Riivolution doesn't make this work, even with a gct file that has the file patch code stuff removed :/

See, the thing with Riivo is that it disables using the SD card, for files like BrawlEx and snapshots. I even tried loading from my USB, but having BrawlEx on my SD, even that didn't work.

And @ShadowSnake: Yes.

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1052 on: January 13, 2014, 09:33:21 PM »

giving clones there own announcer calls is rather simple but tedious for me, especially because you have to replace another ingame sfx with the announcer call your adding though i personally just would replace the wifi spectator and coin blaster sfxs as no buddy really would care if those were altered though it is funny when going into those modes and everytime i shoot a coin it yells mewtwo :p

And luckily after nearly two weeks i managed to create a psuedo clone of Project M Mewtwo (without the floating ability) for vbrawl, though wish i could figure out how to fix the glitch that brawlbox does to lucario.pac files where if he jumps and does up b he can't do it again until he jumps but it's nothing extremely diffucult to play around with in an actual match. Now all i gotta do is get the stock icons working for roy and mewtwo  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:36:24 PM by KidCraft24 » Logged

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1053 on: January 13, 2014, 10:56:23 PM »

Awww...I was hoping for floating ability.

Still at least he's usable.Anyway to make him float or is that impossible if you want to make him work in vbrawl?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1054 on: January 14, 2014, 05:21:58 AM »

Don Jon Bravo: wow, you got a secondary character to work! thats lovely! I played a little with that too but no result xD

also, what CSS did you use? I am not into that stuff cause I love brawls CSS but that CSS you uses beats everything I have seen! would you mind to give it to me on PM? :3
    @ Sammi-Husky & Pikazz

Good luck with the Ganondorf rel guys! Did PW have any explanation on how to make a brawlex rel? I think the sooner the community gets rels for all the characters the better, so i want to help, or at least i will try.
    he taught me a bit how to port P&P from NTCS to PAL, successfully made a PAL P&P lucario thanks to him. he said himself that P&P and BrawlEx is look alike except BrawlEx is easier than P&P so I learned that way!

but he didnt taught me when it came into Article offsets or the special ones D:

Stupid Tinypic :C

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1055 on: January 14, 2014, 07:22:41 AM »

well i could have made him float but i didn't want him to float so i excluded reentering the code they had for it. Basically i used vbrawl lucario as a base and redid him using mewtwo's hitbox data SFX and GFX as well as hurtboxes. Took days to get right. Though if i were to add in that floating ability i would probably have to start from scratch to avoid messing up.

https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1056 on: January 14, 2014, 11:28:08 AM »

I got a question about the Giga Bowser fix, you said we can only pick one costume, can't you modify the files to add more than one outfit for gigs or is there some sort of block against that.

Also does it freeze when Bowser does his final smash?

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1057 on: January 14, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »

Could I use the project /m launcher with this?

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1058 on: January 14, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »

well i could have made him float but i didn't want him to float so i excluded reentering the code they had for it. Basically i used vbrawl lucario as a base and redid him using mewtwo's hitbox data SFX and GFX as well as hurtboxes. Took days to get right. Though if i were to add in that floating ability i would probably have to start from scratch to avoid messing up.

Well if your going to need to start from scratch then forget about it,it's not that big of a deal.

Could you post those files of Mewtwo you made?

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1059 on: January 14, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »

VBrawl style Mewtwo
    The Figther.Pac
    https://www.mediafire.com/?wdd77au42758088
    The MotionEtc file (not needed but recommended)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?bll9n0513ayk2rv

Might upload it to the vault once i get a chance to iron out him some more

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1060 on: January 14, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »

Thanks for that!
    I noticed he t-poses on his jab also is possible to allow him to still move after his up-b?

Does anyone else get freezes on the the strap screen sometimes?It mostly freezes on the now loading screen.
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:55:23 PM by Jade_Rock » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1061 on: January 14, 2014, 02:58:31 PM »

giving clones there own announcer calls is rather simple but tedious for me, especially because you have to replace another ingame sfx with the announcer call your adding though i personally just would replace the wifi spectator and coin blaster sfxs as no buddy really would care if those were altered though it is funny when going into those modes and everytime i shoot a coin it yells mewtwo :p

And luckily after nearly two weeks i managed to create a psuedo clone of Project M Mewtwo (without the floating ability) for vbrawl, though wish i could figure out how to fix the glitch that brawlbox does to lucario.pac files where if he jumps and does up b he can't do it again until he jumps but it's nothing extremely diffucult to play around with in an actual match. Now all i gotta do is get the stock icons working for roy and mewtwo  Awesome Face

But how do assign a SFX to a cloned character?!

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1062 on: January 14, 2014, 03:07:40 PM »

VBrawl style Mewtwo
    The Figther.Pac
    https://www.mediafire.com/?wdd77au42758088
    The MotionEtc file (not needed but recommended)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?bll9n0513ayk2rv

Might upload it to the vault once i get a chance to iron out him some more

Good luck with ironing him out, it wouldn't be a clone engine without a good mewtwo psa on the roster.

Don Jon Bravo: wow, you got a secondary character to work! thats lovely! I played a little with that too but no result xD

also, what CSS did you use? I am not into that stuff cause I love brawls CSS but that CSS you uses beats everything I have seen! would you mind to give it to me on PM? :3he taught me a bit how to port P&P from NTCS to PAL, successfully made a PAL P&P lucario thanks to him. he said himself that P&P and BrawlEx is look alike except BrawlEx is easier than P&P so I learned that way!

but he didnt taught me when it came into Article offsets or the special ones D:

Yeah I tried writing some P&P modules awhile back and i could never figure out articles. Good to hear BrawlEx ones are easier though.

@ Thread

I will write the SFX announcer call tutorial some time today or tomorrow hopefully. It really is pretty easy to do.

Also i managed to get my selcharacter.pac to nearly 2,500 KB lower than the filesize limit with 9 clones added as well, that being said i think we need to find a way to push past the 50 characters on the css limit soon because that's 50 extra characters just waiting to be added to the roster. Wouldn't that just require writing a hex code telling the selcharacter.pac to allow more than 50? Easier said than done though.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1063 on: January 14, 2014, 03:14:43 PM »

Also i managed to get my selcharacter.pac to nearly 2,500 KB lower than the filesize limit with 9 clones added as well, that being said i think we need to find a way to push past the 50 characters on the css limit soon because that's 50 extra characters just waiting to be added to the roster. Wouldn't that just require writing a hex code telling the selcharacter.pac to allow more than 50? Easier said than done though.

It's a bit more complex than that, isn't it? I think someone mentioned that all the slots need bones and animations to tell where they show up at and such, as well.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1064 on: January 14, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »

To assign SFXs to a cloned character you will have to first get whatever your new SFXs are and put them over something else in the game, like over the subspace bosses and then find the sounbanks id number in this case Galleoms which was used for mewtwo's is 13C and in the fighter config file that your using put that number in for the sound bank reference. Then in the fighter.pac file for your clone your going to have to assign for every move each individual SFX by their id number which can be found by opening a Smashbros_sound.brsar in brawlbox, then in the misc section there should be a part that says Misc sound list your going to need to change these as well in order to get sounds like when your clone is KO'd or in dizzy state to have their own SFX. It's definitely what took up a lot of the time  i spent making both him and roy on top of fixing issues with both.

Thanks for that!
    I noticed he t-poses on his jab also is possible to allow him to still move after his up-b?

Does anyone else get freezes on the the strap screen sometimes?It mostly freezes on the now loading screen.

Mewtwo t poses on jab because i'm assuming in your fighter config file you have it set to 3 jabs and has rapid jab which this mewtwo i made is designed to just have one jab and no rapid jab until i can get that to work without freezing. I probably should've linked my Fighter config file with this and i've tried to let him move after up-b but the problem is he can up-b again and after doing that it causes him to not be able to up-b until he gets hit. I tried working around that by plugging in a disallow air special command once up-b ends but it causes the game to freeze when going into a match. Hopefully i can figure out a work around that doesn't crash the game. Also hopefully the whole issue with clones and articles gets figured out soon as mewtwo's shadow ball is tied graphically to lucarios which causes them both if in the same match to look identical to whoevers .pac file was loaded first.
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:22:44 PM by KidCraft24 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: