Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843301 times)
Eternal Yoshi
Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2325 on: February 10, 2014, 01:25:31 PM »

Im assuming theres going to more ExModule files for the rest of the characters?

We came across a rather nasty snag with making Toon Link's ExModule(This is before we even got to patching articles) so he will have to wait.
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:35:58 PM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2326 on: February 10, 2014, 01:34:12 PM »

I could probably help at some point.

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2327 on: February 10, 2014, 01:59:06 PM »

I'm just looking forward for Falcon's module.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2328 on: February 10, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »

^ that'd be awesome. i've gotton to the point where i need to patch articles, but i was waiting on some last info from PW to figure out how to find the places in sora_melee that need to be patched in the Exmodules section[8]. He said most of it is gonna be trial and error with a debugger, by seeing where it crashed then looking where the instruction got it's corrupted value.

i just don't exactly know how to get the file offset in sora_melee's assembly section that needs to be patched, so it doesn't look where the data for the article WOULD be if the character was loading into it's usual slot.

Hold off... did you compile 64-bit? I see what you did there ...

nah i compiled for all CPU's, but windows xp doesn't like to play nice. i basically need to retarget it for 4.0 client framework, and if that doesn't work, then use the .net 4.0 client framework

I'm just looking forward for Falcon's module.

i actually have a captain module, with the articles patched thanks to PW. but he has some WEIIIRRRDD glitches that he said he would need to look at with wiird.

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2329 on: February 10, 2014, 02:17:12 PM »

i actually have a captain module, with the articles patched thanks to PW. but he has some WEIIIRRRDD glitches that he said he would need to look at with wiird.
    Aw man... I didn't think Falcon would have anything weird.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2330 on: February 10, 2014, 02:52:27 PM »

his rapid jab gets stuck in an infinite loop where you can still pause and quit, so the game doesn't freeze. same thing with shielding. and then when he dies he becomes non responsive, and wont come off the platform. but again you can pause and quit. and then some other wierd things like when he uses aerial side-b, he does some strange spin in the air before coming down.

The Game
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2331 on: February 10, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »

Because I really don't want to go through 150+ pages, I figured I'd just ask. I put common2 and bx_fighter in their respective folders, but I'm still getting the random slots. Anyone know what's goin on?

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2332 on: February 10, 2014, 04:16:38 PM »

Because I really don't want to go through 150+ pages, I figured I'd just ask. I put common2 and bx_fighter in their respective folders, but I'm still getting the random slots. Anyone know what's goin on?
    Is your Gecko hooktype Axnextframe?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2333 on: February 10, 2014, 04:48:56 PM »

i mad a post a few pages earlyer about how my orignal captain falcon would freeze whenever i would use it with the clone engine and then later i made a post saying i found what code was causing it to freeze and that it was the Replacement SoundBank Engine v1.20 code that was causing the problem but i seems i was wrong because later i tried adding the code back in and this time i checked to see if i had a .sawnd file over captain falcon in my sfx flolder and yep sure enough there was one on captain falcon from when i had goku on him seems i forgot to remove it from when i took goku off captain falcon. so i tried removing the .sawnd file and like i said earlyer i added back the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 code back as well as adding back all of my codes from the earlyer post of mine and guess what, captain falcon worked just fine same with all my other characters it turns out it was just that .sawnd file that was causing the problem, the only reason before when i removed the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 the game stoped freezing is because after i deleted it there was no longer any code telling it to load up the .sawnd file. so you see now everything is working fine and don't worry the replacement soundbank engine v1.20 code works fine it was just my .sawnd file causing problems.
    iknewedthatthewholetimebutiwantedtoseeifyoucouldf igureitoutyourself.Probablyyoursawndfileistobigin filesize.

Yoku
    The Patient
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja Donator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2334 on: February 10, 2014, 04:57:55 PM »

Sorry for bringing this up, I believe this issue was addressed but I can't find it through the pages since there are about 150.

I followed the tutorials on the First page of the Thread for the Cosmetics, Custom Portraits for Characters, I think I set them up correctly, though when I select Brawl this is what I see for the Custom Portrait.

When I select the Character, Young Link's portrait works, though I just noticed he has Sonics Franchise icon, I gave him a custom icon, I put it before Sonics, it also states him as Random. When I add a CPU it crashes.

Though when a CPU is already present and I add in Young Link as a player, I can select a stage, but once it enters the stage this comes up resulting in a freeze with that annoying beeping noise.

It says PikachuEx because I was experimenting, I don't know how big and or small these pictures need to be according to size and width, etc. I think I really [censored]ed up something, I am guessing file placement, if anyone would like to assist me I would appreciate it a lot! I am using a Wii U to run, Gecko hooktype Axnextframe, the Cloned Character worked before I set all these icons up.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 08:10:31 PM by Rockman » Logged

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2335 on: February 10, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »

umm i get the random icon glitch please help
    i have it at axnextframe in config usb loader

Post Merge: February 10, 2014, 05:36:45 PM
    now its freezing right when i click brawl Oh shi~
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:36:45 PM by Jasgx » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2336 on: February 10, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »

For those wanting more characters past 50 i recommend using Don Jon BravoEx's File patch update.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0

I tried it with brawlex and it worked perfectly from what i experienced so far. This would give us a total of 100 characters.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2337 on: February 10, 2014, 06:02:01 PM »

I was using that and I wanted the extra sfx folder.

@Don Jon Bravo can you change the button combo on one of them so we can use both at the same time?

I belive both are - and A on wiichuck...

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2338 on: February 10, 2014, 06:20:48 PM »

For those wanting more characters past 50 i recommend using Don Jon BravoEx's File patch update.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0

I tried it with brawlex and it worked perfectly from what i experienced so far. This would give us a total of 100 characters.

What did you do to get those to work together? Did you just use the 3.5.3 upgrader code and the FPC needed for Brawl Ex or did you have to edit one of the codes?
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:42:22 PM by ToadKart » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2339 on: February 10, 2014, 06:46:58 PM »

What did you do to get those to work together? Did you just use the 3.5.3 upgrader code and the FPC needed for Brawl Ex or did you have to edit one of the codes?

Just use both codes and put the other files in RSB4/pf/

The wii remote combo works perfectly, for some reason the gamecube controller combo hasn't been working to well for me (maybe because i have wireless controller.)

It even allows you to use that character in single player modes like SSE.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Pages:  1 ... 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: