Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826786 times)
HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2355 on: February 11, 2014, 07:00:35 PM »

anyone here know how to add bg_icon to project m
     I see what you did there ...

What's a bg_icon?

Is it referent to the BrawlEx Clone Engine.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Shadz
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2356 on: February 11, 2014, 10:18:06 PM »

Well I seem to be at a lost of what to do trouble shooting wise, I got all the cosmetics and configs in the right spot, as I've watched the tutorial 4 times, but everytime I run Gecko it says the codes are not found, yes I have AXnextframe, I have installed the Ios 36, i've created the SD card and all of its contents are in the right spot, I've even watched all the tutorials to make sure I wasn't doing anything out of place, and it doesn't seem to find the codes, if it means anything I used Dolphin, and I'm using Vbrawl I believe, thats the normal brawl without project m and what not right? does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I got a GCT and its in the right place now, still, no effect, still doesn't find any codes, I guess a good sign is, that it hasn't froze yet, I will continue to fiddle with it some more.
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:20:19 PM by Shadz » Logged

pichu04
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2357 on: February 11, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »

We came across a rather nasty snag with making Toon Link's ExModule(This is before we even got to patching articles) so he will have to wait.

Thats fine. Just need to get one thing straight. Do i need use another version of the file patch code to get cbliss working again? Because when im using brawlex the cbliss costumes are not there anymore. Something im missing?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2358 on: February 11, 2014, 10:43:39 PM »

Thats fine. Just need to get one thing straight. Do i need use another version of the file patch code to get cbliss working again? Because when im using brawlex the cbliss costumes are not there anymore. Something im missing?
    cBliss as a code is not compatible with BrawlEx. To achieve the same effect, you can take the files from the link in my signature on the right and copy them to the proper places in your BrawlEx folders. These will give every default character (sans Wario, of course) 10 costumes again. You still need to make sure that the costumes and cosmetics like portraits are there, of course.
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:53:08 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

lilggamegenuis
    Newbie Kitten

sonic boom, sonic booom, sonic booooooom!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2359 on: February 11, 2014, 11:40:18 PM »

Well I seem to be at a lost of what to do trouble shooting wise, I got all the cosmetics and configs in the right spot, as I've watched the tutorial 4 times, but everytime I run Gecko it says the codes are not found, yes I have AXnextframe, I have installed the Ios 36, i've created the SD card and all of its contents are in the right spot, I've even watched all the tutorials to make sure I wasn't doing anything out of place, and it doesn't seem to find the codes, if it means anything I used Dolphin, and I'm using Vbrawl I believe, thats the normal brawl without project m and what not right? does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I got a GCT and its in the right place now, still, no effect, still doesn't find any codes, I guess a good sign is, that it hasn't froze yet, I will continue to fiddle with it some more.
    this may sound weird but just try it. go and get usb loader gx, run it, and run brawl with usb loader gx. make sure to enable ocarina from settings

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2360 on: February 12, 2014, 06:38:00 AM »

for people who want it on project m here is a text file https://www.dropbox.com/s/mclrtmv40xfy6dr/project%20m.txt
    when you use the code you only see mario icons and when you click on them you use mario so i hope somebody knows how to fix it if i fixed it myself i post a new link
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 06:38:58 AM by robintjuh » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2361 on: February 12, 2014, 09:15:13 AM »

for people who want it on project m here is a text file https://www.dropbox.com/s/mclrtmv40xfy6dr/project%20m.txt
    when you use the code you only see mario icons and when you click on them you use mario so i hope somebody knows how to fix it if i fixed it myself i post a new link

Then there's something else besides the CSS fixes for Giga and Company code that makes the game load Mario instead of a clone.

I'll try to figure it out. If somebody is able to do so before me, good.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2362 on: February 12, 2014, 11:26:48 AM »

The reason it loads Mario instead of the clone is because SOMETHING must be modifying the character ID's. Or or the fighters IC data

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2363 on: February 12, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »

The reason it loads Mario instead of the clone is because SOMETHING must be modifying the character ID's. Or or the fighters IC data
    Could it be the Character ID Fix code? It's in that text file, I just checked for it, I just don't know if that's the problem.

Char ID fix 2.1 [spunit262, The Paprika Killer] (Character fix)
    * C28152E4 00000006
    * 819E003C 907EFFFC
    * 80E30030 2C07000F
    * 40A2001C 80FE0008
    * 3C008180 7C070000
    * 4080000C 39030008
    * 9107FFFC 00000000

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2364 on: February 12, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »

It's very possible, and minus had that same code. Try getting rid of it Tongue

Jasgx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2365 on: February 12, 2014, 02:15:37 PM »

Guys im not a complete douch not giving my gct so im just gunna tell u which code ur looking for.
    ur looking for the all character have mario ic code

Post Merge: February 12, 2014, 02:22:28 PM
    kidding the hint is that its an instance slot code tho thats true
    « Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:22:28 PM by Jasgx » Logged

Shiruzarto
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2366 on: February 12, 2014, 03:08:30 PM »

Please help me.

I'm trying to add a character with the ID "41". However, when used it is recognized as "01", or Donkey Kong's ID number. Changing the ID to "45" results in it reading as "05", or Yoshi's ID number.

Any advice?

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2367 on: February 12, 2014, 03:38:38 PM »

That sounds like you have the Giga & Co. Engine going. It subtracts 40(hex) from the ID, and if it's one of about 6 'special' ones, loads alternate characters.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2368 on: February 12, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »

Guys im not a complete douch not giving my gct so im just gunna tell u which code ur looking for.
    ur looking for the all character have mario ic code

Post Merge: February 12, 2014, 02:22:28 PM
    kidding the hint is that its an instance slot code tho thats true

Hey, be helpful to this project and actually POST YOUR .GCT. These people have been trying to figure this out since you said something. How hard is it to make a copy of it, and upload it? Or maybe you are lying about actually accomplishing this? That's what it seems like to me.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2369 on: February 12, 2014, 03:50:25 PM »

Hey, be helpful to this project and actually POST YOUR .GCT. These people have been trying to figure this out since you said something. How hard is it to make a copy of it, and upload it? Or maybe you are lying about actually accomplishing this? That's what it seems like to me.

These have been my thoughts since he first mentioned it. If he doesn't show us some proof, it means he's just trolling.

Pages:  1 ... 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: