Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2838259 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3105 on: February 23, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »

yeah, i've got had the tutorial running for a while now... i'm up at the point where i need to use module editor, and i'm using "Windows 7 Home Premium"

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 01:56:26 AM
    anyone?.. i'm so bored and i wanna play the new hacks already x_x

Do you think you could tell me what error message you get when trying to open it?

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3106 on: February 23, 2014, 02:16:36 PM »

I just remembered ASF1nk's "New CSS Project" and realized how nice it would have looked with all of this.

;_;

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3107 on: February 23, 2014, 02:23:29 PM »

Anyone wanna help me out with my boot freeze? It freezes right before the intro screen. (to be even more exact, when Boot.pac is loaded) It seems to happen 105% of the time so I don't know if it's me or the Engine. :/

Heavy-taste
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3108 on: February 23, 2014, 02:28:10 PM »

Sometimes it´s the same for me, don't know why maybe it's becuse you too boot from HDD?

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3109 on: February 23, 2014, 02:29:52 PM »

Sometimes it´s the same for me, don't know why maybe it's becuse you too boot from HDD?
    SD Card and legal disc. Also tried on Dolphin, no dice.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3110 on: February 23, 2014, 02:51:01 PM »

This has only happened to me one time. If I were you, Id  add one thing at a time and see whats causing the problem.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3111 on: February 23, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »

This has only happened to me one time. If I were you, Id  add one thing at a time and see whats causing the problem.
    Exactly what I'm doing.

Lightning Farron
    The Savior
    Special Access

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3112 on: February 23, 2014, 04:12:50 PM »

So I'm encountering a freeze.  Undecided

I was playing vBrawl and when I go into the SSS, if I don't select a stage fast enough, it freezes. (It's the hard freeze) This never used to happen before I used the clone engine.

Now, if I do load it with the clone engine or Brawl Minus, I don't get any freezes.. (Well, I'll get freezes with the clone engine if I set things up wrong, but that's my mistake.)

Don't know if I should be posting this here, but I thought I should since it only started happening when I played using the clone engine. Maybe someone has encountered the same problem..?

billyskater555
    Mega Kitten

"It's quality not quantity my friend"

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #3113 on: February 23, 2014, 04:30:26 PM »

Im so excited about this, now i just have to wait untill you can clone tlink, then itll be perfect

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

« Reply #3114 on: February 23, 2014, 04:34:26 PM »

Does anyone know the file size limits for info.brres, info.pac, info_training and info_training_mg? I think I might have hit it, but I'm not sure.
    info.pac is 392 KB from my experience. It's generally safer to aim for lower than 391 KB. Not sure about the other ones, but I'd imagine just try going for lower than their original size.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3115 on: February 23, 2014, 04:44:52 PM »

There seems to be a bug with olimar clones where  if you try to recall pikmin or die the pikmin get stuck at first i thought it had something to do with the edited pikmin fighter pac i made but it happens over an unedited pikmin.pac file as well.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3116 on: February 23, 2014, 04:58:45 PM »

Do you think you could tell me what error message you get when trying to open it?

it's not an error message. i just try to open it and it tells me "the publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" and under publisher i see that it says "unknown publisher", but I hit "Run" ...this is exactly what shows up:

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Name: Module Editor 3.3.exe
    Publisher: Unknown Publisher
    Type: Application

[Run] [Cancel]

then the same exact window repeating the above comes up with the only differences being that the line that says "name" doesn't just have "module editor 3.3.exe", but this second window has details before it that say the file location (under "name")...
    and the one other difference is that there's a new line of info in this window called "From", and it repeats the file location that name does:

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Name: ...rew\AppData\Local\Temp\wz1833\Module Editor 3.3.exe
    Publisher: Unknown Publisher
    Type: Application
    From: C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\wz1833\Module ...

[Run] [Cancel]

(yes there are spaces in the program name) and I hit run again, and it seems to be loading and the cursor changes to the wheel and cursor to show that something is loading, and then i wait and it stops and the wheel dissappears and nothing comes up... i waited a few minutes, in case it was taking a while, i tried to check the task manager, but no applications came up, and this laptop i'm using is new, and definitely not slow, and i tried to download and redownload the same program from your youtube link as well after i'd already downloaded the one here so many times, and i even tried to download the 3.2 version, but that one has a different error that says something like "unexpected error", like the error when you [censored] up in PSA or bralwbox...
    « Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:59:52 PM by justadood » Logged

I'M JUST A DOOD

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3117 on: February 23, 2014, 05:08:06 PM »

so if anyone wants brawlex spider man  i made it possible
    create a marth clone and add everything from marth all his brawlex files and module the download only has 1 costume so you guys need to download the rest,i gave him his webs back which dont work if you use a marth rel normaly since they are over sheik articles , they arent 100% on the right place but with brawl camera you will barely notice it, spidey also uses barbara effect.pac so no gfx glitches with sheik, he isnt the sdoom release only, he has throws made by kagemaru and his nB on air and ground actualy start near him instead of 2 oponents away.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kv1hav1tkfwyv7k/Brawlex+Spider+Man.rar

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3118 on: February 23, 2014, 05:14:04 PM »

so if anyone wants brawlex spider man  i made it possible
    create a marth clone and add everything from marth all his brawlex files and module the download only has 1 costume so you guys need to download the rest,i gave him his webs back which dont work if you use a marth rel normaly since they are over sheik articles , they arent 100% on the right place but with brawl camera you will barely notice it, spidey also uses barbara effect.pac so no gfx glitches with sheik, he isnt the sdoom release only, he has throws made by kagemaru and his nB on air and ground actualy start near him instead of 2 oponents away.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kv1hav1tkfwyv7k/Brawlex+Spider+Man.rar

I appriciate this so much! Thank you Carnage! I can't wait to try it!  Happy Face

I have a metaknight clone with the grayfox psa. It works during battle, but after the battle it freezes the game when it tries to go to the results screen. Why is this?

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3119 on: February 23, 2014, 05:33:51 PM »

your probably missing metaknights results.pac file that or you didn't setup the result portraits in the menu/common folder

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Pages:  1 ... 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: