Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2837787 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3360 on: February 27, 2014, 11:23:20 PM »

We worked on it together. :)I used the VJ over Yoshi on a Marth clone. To get his GFX to work I built a CF PSA around him since VJ has corrupt mdls. My Ridley was also built around him, which is why they can all be in play. Make sure you give VJ CF's brf files though, otherwise CF's fire will be pink and pixilated. Or just download mine and put them altogether. Works already done for everyone Smiley

Ah, I see. I am so tempted to switch to your pack now but my build took me like a month to make and I am at 71 characters. I will probably just make a composite using many elements of your pack.

Also I looked at your Result.pac and noticed it doesn't read new franchise icons, it reads a mystery symbol but you have franchise icons aligned for the clones. How did you get it to just read that mystery symbol texture? (I never got result franchise icons to work) Tongue
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 11:26:48 PM by ShadowSnake » Logged

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3361 on: February 27, 2014, 11:53:31 PM »

Ah, I see. I am so tempted to switch to your pack now but my build took me like a month to make and I am at 71 characters. I will probably just make a composite using many elements of your pack.

Also I looked at your Result.pac and noticed it doesn't read new franchise icons, it reads a mystery symbol but you have franchise icons aligned for the clones. How did you get it to just read that mystery symbol texture? (I never got result franchise icons to work) Tongue

Here's where I got lucky...

My back up generic files I had downloaded has the random icon. I have no idea how it happened. I did nothing. I'm serious. This isn't the first time I've been asked, I simply don't know what to say :/ Even when I was watching Sammi's tutorial I had a weird Green stock Icon in my pack that wasn't his, and a 21st emblem and all sorts of differences. I don't know who made it, I thought I downloaded it from the cache, but I don't know anymore. BUT I'm not complaining Smiley

By the way, I have 2 spots left for characters before I'll have to set up the CSSslot, Fighter, etc around the bosses slots and inbetween other bits of data. You wouldn't happen to have made one of those work, would you've?

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 12:07:36 AM
    Oh, and because people keep asking about my GCT, I remade it in Code Manager. Hope it helps people this way? People were asking about it, and having problems reading it. Also included a cod sheet inside of the cods folder... so I guess that other link can be axed in my sig. So yeah, enjoy.
    « Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:09:42 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3362 on: February 28, 2014, 12:15:49 AM »

Uh there's a problem Nebulon the BrawlEx folder isn't there in the download

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3363 on: February 28, 2014, 05:53:54 AM »

Uh there's a problem Nebulon the BrawlEx folder isn't there in the download
    I'll check.

Drop box does this EVERY TIME :/

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #3364 on: February 28, 2014, 09:49:18 AM »

Nebulon is actually using a modified version of my STGRESULT Tongue

Last time I checked Sammi couldn't figure out the Franchise icons on the result screen on his video.
    But that was long ago, If you still need help let me know. =]

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3365 on: February 28, 2014, 09:51:05 AM »

Last time I checked Sammi couldn't figure out the Franchise icons on the result screen on his video.

You mean with GFX? I'll keep that in mind. Smiley

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #3366 on: February 28, 2014, 10:27:46 AM »

Lol, yeah with anything.
    You're actually on the right track with gfx. Only characters that would give trouble are the ones that used traces.

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3367 on: February 28, 2014, 11:00:42 AM »

A quick question, how would I go about adding custom announcer voices to my clones?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3368 on: February 28, 2014, 11:52:03 AM »

Open your CSSRoster.dat in BrawlEX with a data editing software (I use  HxD)
    Starting from 00000010 on the left side is your Character Roster order. It should start with 00, which would be Mario, and from there the rest of the characters. Each is represented by an ID. For clones, the ID will be the same as the ID you put after their Fighter, Cosmetic, etc files. For original characters, you'll need to open up a spoiler tag in the OP for Spunit's custom CSS code. Don't use the code, but look at the list it comes with. It'll show you what every character 's ID is.

Then arrange them however you want Smiley
    Alright, thanks!

-

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3369 on: February 28, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »

A quick question, how would I go about adding custom announcer voices to my clones?

Here is what has been posted about this:

I know that the announcer call is the set of bits that say 20xx in the Cosmetic Config.

202A, which is what all of mine are set to, is the Fighting Alloy Team call. I'm not sure about any of the others' IDs, but that's where you edit it. If you really care to give an announcer call to each character, you could look at ASF1nk's for the IDs he used.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3370 on: February 28, 2014, 12:03:36 PM »

Here is what has been posted about this:

Incidentally, I now know that the ID that's needed there can be found in BrawlBox, in the properties under Misc there's one called InfoIndex. Converting that into hex gives you the number that goes into the Config file.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3371 on: February 28, 2014, 05:08:22 PM »

I take it it's safe to assume that such a method cannot be done via Dolphin? I mean, I have a real Wii as well, it's just not hooked up at the moment

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3372 on: February 28, 2014, 05:25:16 PM »

I take it it's safe to assume that such a method cannot be done via Dolphin? I mean, I have a real Wii as well, it's just not hooked up at the moment

I thought it could be done on Dolphin with the newest common3 file...

But hey, what do I know? I've only ever used my Wii.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3373 on: February 28, 2014, 05:38:08 PM »

Here's where I got lucky...

My back up generic files I had downloaded has the random icon. I have no idea how it happened. I did nothing. I'm serious. This isn't the first time I've been asked, I simply don't know what to say :/ Even when I was watching Sammi's tutorial I had a weird Green stock Icon in my pack that wasn't his, and a 21st emblem and all sorts of differences. I don't know who made it, I thought I downloaded it from the cache, but I don't know anymore. BUT I'm not complaining Smiley

By the way, I have 2 spots left for characters before I'll have to set up the CSSslot, Fighter, etc around the bosses slots and inbetween other bits of data. You wouldn't happen to have made one of those work, would you've?

Post Merge: February 28, 2014, 12:07:36 AM
    Oh, and because people keep asking about my GCT, I remade it in Code Manager. Hope it helps people this way? People were asking about it, and having problems reading it. Also included a cod sheet inside of the cods folder... so I guess that other link can be axed in my sig. So yeah, enjoy.

Strange. But I guess that eliminates having to mess with the result.pac much.

And I have yet to try to get the boss slots working, I think I will just wait for PhantomWing's CSS Expansion v2. Hopefully we will have a Toon Link rel by then too, there is a lot of clone potential there. Tongue

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3374 on: February 28, 2014, 05:47:09 PM »

What boss slots? Are they empty fighter slots meant for the bosses before they switched them to "enemy" slots in the SSE?

Pages:  1 ... 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: