Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843218 times)
Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4335 on: March 21, 2014, 07:29:40 AM »

I got all the way to the CSS with a BrawlEx XML i made, but sadly there was nothing there, not even vBrawl chars. The whole screen was... blank, but it wasn't froze either.

Would you mind sending me your XML and see if I can fix that?

frostymm
    Hyper Kitten

Like I ever know what I'm doing.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4336 on: March 21, 2014, 10:54:17 AM »

I got all the way to the CSS with a BrawlEx XML i made, but sadly there was nothing there, not even vBrawl chars. The whole screen was... blank, but it wasn't froze either.

I would also like to see this

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
    Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #4337 on: March 21, 2014, 11:21:56 AM »

And I have the latest BEx for Riivo to test with.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4338 on: March 21, 2014, 03:52:40 PM »

if u used the special cssconfig, did u remeber to use PW's edited sc_selcharacter?
    did u remember to make a xml for it also?

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #4339 on: March 21, 2014, 05:46:25 PM »

guys heres a link to some codes u guys might like 21 are pm 3.0 codes the others are brawl - and brawl + codes
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/sq5v6a9yp9pwcj0/known_codes.txt

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4340 on: March 21, 2014, 07:27:18 PM »

Ok, I'm getting real pissed off at the cosmetics. I've been trying to use the alloy config files, following the tutorials and adding everything, and I've just about given up. Can someone post some kind of pack with them all added in and such, maybe with the brawlex giga bowser posted by bravoex too? I'm not the most skilled when it comes to adding bones and stuff, and though I've followed the tutorials down to the book, and I'm not sure if it's just me or the fact that the tutorials were made for the old brawlex, but each try one of two things happened:
    1) the alloys showed as random and crashed when hovered over
    2) entering the character select screen instant-freezes
    3) icons are oversized as heck, with only the previous amount of clones being shown
    Again, any help is appreciated. I'm sorry if I should simply have posted this in programming help, but seeing as how it's a major problem having to do with brawlex...well, you get the idea.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4341 on: March 21, 2014, 07:51:13 PM »

does anybody remember this CSS?

24tee
    Expert Kitten

If there is Smash, there is Bros.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4342 on: March 21, 2014, 08:24:34 PM »

#standby for titanfall

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <wiidisc version="1">
      <id game="RSB" />
      <options>
        <section name="BrawlEX">
          <option name="BrawlEX 4 riivo">
            <choice name="Enabled">
              <patch id="BrawlEX" />
            </choice>
          </option>
        </section>
      </options>
      <patch id="BrawlEXfolder">
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSlotConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info" disc="/info/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2" disc="/info2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu" disc="/menu/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2" disc="/menu2/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage" disc="/stage/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm" disc="/sound/strm/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound" disc="/sound" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/movies" disc="/movie/" recursive="true" resize="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx" disc="/BrawlEx" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CosmeticConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSSlotConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/FighterConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" disc="/BrawlEx/SlotConfig" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina" disc="/fighter/Lucina" create="true" />
        <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto" disc="/fighter/Naruto" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" disc="/BrawlEx/CSSRoster.dat" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" disc="/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig/Slot3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/SlotConfig/Slot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig/Fighter3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/FighterConfig/Fighter40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSSSlotConfig/CSSSlot40.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticCOnfig/Cosmetic3F.dat" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CosmeticCOnfig/Cosmetic40" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto" recursive="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX/CSSRoster.dat" recursive="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/BrawlEX" disc="/" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module" disc="/module/" create="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter" disc="/fighter/" create="true" />
        <folder external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system" disc="/system/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_naruto.rel" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/ft_lucina" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/bx_fighter" disc="/" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaEntry.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucinaResult.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaResult.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaFinal.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucinaSpy.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucinaSpy.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina00.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina00.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina00.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina00.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina01.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina01.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina01.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina01.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina02.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina02.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina02.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina02.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina03.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina03.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina03.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina03.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina04.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina04.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucina04.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina04.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina05.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina05.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina05.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina05.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina06.pac" disc="/fighter/FitLucina06.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Lucina/FitLucina06.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitLucina06.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitLucinaMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/Fit*****MotionEtc.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoEntry.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoEntry.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoResult.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoResult.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitNarutoFinal.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoFinal.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoSpy.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoSpy.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoSpy.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto00.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto00.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto00.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto00.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto01.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto01.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto01.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto01.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto02.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto02.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto02.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto02.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto03.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto03.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto03.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto03.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto04.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto04.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/FitNaruto04.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto04.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto05.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto05.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto05.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto05.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto06.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto06.pac" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNaruto06.pcs" disc="/fighter/FitNaruto06.pcs" create="true" />
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/Naruto/FitNarutoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/FitNarutoMotionEtc.pac" create="true" />
      </patch>
    </wiidisc>
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:03:09 PM by 24tee » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4343 on: March 21, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »

put that in a spoiler pls

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4344 on: March 21, 2014, 09:03:22 PM »

put that in a spoiler pls

He tried

But he didn't add the [/code] at the end of the code, and instead added it after [code]

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

24tee
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4345 on: March 21, 2014, 09:04:16 PM »

i thought i did the first time.... oh well, its there now

He tried

But he didn't add the [/code] at the end of the code, and instead added it after [code]

btw im a girl.... AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:15:59 PM by 24tee » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4346 on: March 21, 2014, 09:15:20 PM »

even if that works i see alot of noobs just saying it didnt work due to their character name isnt the same as the ones there, since aparently you need to add every character in there and everyone has diferent characters with diferent names.

24tee
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4347 on: March 21, 2014, 09:18:07 PM »

even if that works i see alot of noobs just saying it didnt work due to their character name isnt the same as the ones there, since aparently you need to add every character in there and everyone has diferent characters with diferent names.

That is the worst ever thing for this xml, espicially if u have cBliss, ugh such a pain.

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4348 on: March 21, 2014, 09:22:10 PM »

hey people, had yoy tried this pikachu psa:
    True Knuckles the echidna Final (Metal Knuckles Bonus)
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4627&Moderated=All

with brawlEx??
    It always freezes for me when I do a Down Smash..

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4349 on: March 21, 2014, 09:25:10 PM »

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />

isnt that suppose to be

<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac" />

also

i dont use riivo, and i dont encourage it
    but

arent u missing
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/menu2/sc_selcharacter_en.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_selcharacter_en.pac" />

and maker sure to include the selcharacter en pac file from the brawl ex downloads
    « Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:02:42 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: