Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2838273 times)
SmashKing64
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5085 on: April 16, 2014, 07:27:41 PM »

no im not having that problem

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 08:10:38 PM
    also heres a link showcasing my mewtwo
    <a href="http://youtu.be/XbEKmTg1ai4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/XbEKmTg1ai4</a>
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:10:38 PM by SmashKing64 » Logged

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5086 on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:40 PM »

no im not having that problem

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 08:10:38 PM
    also heres a link showcasing my mewtwo
    http://youtu.be/XbEKmTg1ai4

Looks awesome! Cheesy

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #5087 on: April 16, 2014, 08:19:49 PM »

Kingevilpuff I'll test your Mewtwo tomorrow and see if I can fix ur gfx error

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5088 on: April 16, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »

Kingevilpuff I'll test your Mewtwo tomorrow and see if I can fix ur gfx error

Neutral B freezes in that one.  Undecided

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Jade_Rock
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5089 on: April 16, 2014, 10:13:32 PM »

@SmashKing64

Looks great!Where can I download Project M Unbound?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5090 on: April 16, 2014, 11:34:20 PM »

So I've got 6 more characters working. I'm behind on schedule because I was really busy today :/

So no update tonight... Everything works though, I just need cosmetics, which I'll do tomorrow hopefully :/

But yeah, this looks like it works Smiley

This should open up 11 new slots.

There are other slots to work with, but I haven't touched them yet. I actually don't even know how to "synch" fighter, cosmetic, and CSSslot files so that the game knows that FighterXX loads CSSlot YY AND Cosmetic ZZ. I do know how to attach the Fighter to Slot though, so that's good. Once someone knows how to do that I've got another idea I'd like to try that could probably give us the final slots we van get. After that... we'll be done. But 100 won't realistically be possible, since there are certain things such as the "none" CSS thing taking up space among other things.

Anyway, I'll post updated here but for my pack, wait a bit for an update. If you've got suggestions PLEASE send them to me. I failed 30 movesets today, so in total I've played 100+ in the entire time I've tried to get movesets for BrawlEx. I'm also still holding a spot for some upcoming movesets so when I do update it, it won't be complete and it's max, but I plan on making it max once certain movesets that I know about or are involved with in some way are completed.

Also I need some help in certain areas. Mainly people who know how to mess with objects in models for characters. It's not EX related so PM me if you know how to move objects from one thing to another.

We'll get as close as we can to 100. Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5091 on: April 16, 2014, 11:53:38 PM »

Hey nebulon, great work! glad to see someone posted about this. i hadn't the time to do so. in roughly a week i should be able to start work back on all my other projects, such as Ness', Rob's, and captain's module. i can also get back to work on my tool, as well as SSE research Smiley Incidentally, it's not too hard to tie each data type to each other. Look around in the file structures in the OP and you'll start to see where things tie together

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #5092 on: April 17, 2014, 04:49:27 AM »

Unbound isn't out yet
    I'm fixing up the glitches

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5093 on: April 17, 2014, 05:54:33 AM »

Hey nebulon, great work! glad to see someone posted about this. i hadn't the time to do so. in roughly a week i should be able to start work back on all my other projects, such as Ness', Rob's, and captain's module. i can also get back to work on my tool, as well as SSE research Smiley Incidentally, it's not too hard to tie each data type to each other. Look around in the file structures in the OP and you'll start to see where things tie together

I'm sure the method to do synching will surface Smiley

And a ROB module??? That'd my amazing. I've had Caliking's Megaman X done for a long time with GFX fixes Smiley You just incentivized me so much.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5094 on: April 17, 2014, 05:57:36 AM »

Alright. I tested on my Wii, and you were right. Shadow Ball does freeze, but I found what was causing the freeze.

But now I'm having two problems. Mewtwo spazzes out on the ground when using Shadow Ball, Disable, or Confusion. The second problem is that Shadow Ball is now invisible again.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5095 on: April 17, 2014, 05:59:30 AM »

OK I DO NOT  UNDERSTAND THIS ONE [Technical difficulty's please hang around] BIT BUT I AM GONNA DOWNLOAD THIS [ Technical difficulty's please don't go anywhere.] AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT FOR THE SAKE OF BRAWL KIND, WARIO AND PETTY, LUCARIO AND MEWTWO... and more of course. This calls for a montage!  Kirby Dance

MeleeMaster500
    Mega Kitten

The coffin has opened

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5096 on: April 17, 2014, 07:26:31 AM »

I think your shadowball growing past it'supposed  size is probably related to how it's animated. ie it might have a keyframe right on a certain bone that it previously used to "grow" with that is conflicting with your current animations.

im excited to add the extra slots soon. I also think that nebulon's boss method seems to be something which could be used for alloys, giga bowser, and wario man, freeing us 6 more slots. we shouldn't touch nana, cause she should be included in the non-addition characters to reach 100 i think. and messing with her will screw up ice climbers 100%

V. 1.00

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5097 on: April 17, 2014, 07:29:32 AM »

I managed to fix my issues, except the randomly enlarging Shadow Ball GFX. Go ahead and download it if you think you might know how to fix it.

I think your shadowball growing past it'supposed  size is probably related to how it's animated. ie it might have a keyframe right on a certain bone that it previously used to "grow" with that is conflicting with your current animations.
    Are you talking to me? If so, then Mewtwo's Shadow Ball is animated exactly like Lucario's. Undecided

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #5098 on: April 17, 2014, 07:56:59 AM »

K I'm awake and I'll see what I can do with your Mewtwo problem

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5099 on: April 17, 2014, 09:34:36 AM »

Final question: it is possible to make it so that the extended costumes of a character have a different moveset? For instance, I want the Doctor Mario costumes that I have Doctor Mario's moveset. I think Project M has this capability, and I recall that Nebulon has a Link costume that is labeled with a "different moveset" on his CSP.

Yes and No.

Project M doesn't have that capability, all they did was change a hitbox depending on the costume.

THe difficulty of making a moveset for a costume depends on how much you want to change. The amount of changes you want to make are limited by file size limitations.

You can have a clone have a different moveset, if you want.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Pages:  1 ... 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: