Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2834200 times)
Axel Akutare
Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5220 on: April 22, 2014, 09:53:46 PM »

Dolphin 4x or Dolphin 3?
3.5 it says.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5221 on: April 22, 2014, 10:13:44 PM »

Now the problem seems to be that I get a silent freeze (or a beep freeze, I can't tell because my TV doesn't want to play audio anymore) when I pick a stage.

Still going on, don't know what's causing it.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5222 on: April 22, 2014, 11:32:00 PM »

My build is up now for anyone who wants to play it

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5223 on: April 23, 2014, 05:57:07 AM »

so nebulon, what would suggest me doing? is there a problem with my codes or somewhere i went wrong with the cloning?

lol I don't know what you're talking about... pm me your situation please. Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5224 on: April 23, 2014, 06:25:42 AM »

lol I don't know what you're talking about... pm me your situation please. Smiley
    Nebulon Your pack link is not working.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5225 on: April 23, 2014, 06:33:21 AM »

Nebulon Your pack link is not working.

I know. I've gotten 7 messages telling me so lol so just so that everyone sees it:

It's doing this because of the amount of people trying to download it at once. I was aware of the problem 2 hours after I uploaded it.

So if anyone really needs it now, just pm me your email address. I'll put a reminder in my sig as well.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 07:27:57 AM
    As for Clone engine...

Does anyone know why slot 58 doesn't work?

I might try using Nana's slot to load Fighter, Cos, and CSS 58 and see if that messes up Nana and Popo. If it doesn't then wala, we'll have another slot.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 07:55:52 AM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighter 58 is what was broken, not the slot, config, or cosmetic...

So I had Slot 58 read Dixie Kong's fighter but still keep the config and cosmetic of 58 and whalla, another new slot Smiley

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 08:09:21 AM
    So with my current knowledge, I can add 8 more characters to my current build:

Last 3 remaining bosses

And following the same method as the bosses the alloys should also be possible.

And now this slot.

NOW... I need to figure out what in the slot file commands it to load what cosmetic, fighter, and CSS ID...

Normally it would match up the names like Slot3F would be associated with the other 3 files ending in 3F, but since I can edit the Slot to read fighter... let's say 2D, I can have the slot read 2D while it is also still associated with either the built on disc slot sequence (like the fighter data shows) or in this case, the way that PW organized it where after 3F, you can have the names link up like I did with slots 58.

Moving forward, we'd need to learn how to get the slot to read different parts of data. Empty pieces in the Fighter Char in the OP will be our guide. For instance, if we can get Mario Debug (slot32) to read Toon Sheik (Fighter2B) which I already know how to do, AND also read... the H in the chart (Cosmetic24) and an empty slot (Like 2A) then we'll have ANOTHER slot to work with...

But moving forward may require us to sacrifice Pokemon Trainer... and separate the pokes into their own individuals...

And since Iceclimbers has a slot, I feel like it's not impossible to use Nana's single slot, or poetintially even Popos... but we'll see. But since I've got 8 more, plus a theoretical 9th, along with PKMN, Single POPO, and Single NaNa then that'd be 12 more...

But I'll keep messing around. If anyone knows how to redirect the slots to read different CSSslots and Cosmetics, then PM me. Smiley
    « Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:09:21 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Patlen 123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5226 on: April 23, 2014, 09:15:27 AM »

I'm trying to get BrawlEx to work however I crash whenever I get into the title screen. I am using Riivo on a PAL Wii and PAL SSBB. Can anyone help?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5227 on: April 23, 2014, 09:20:28 AM »

BrawlEx doesn't work on Riivolution nor PAL.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5228 on: April 23, 2014, 12:04:39 PM »

Nebulon, I tried to put as much as I can with what should be recommend like porites, the Modules, and of course the stuff in brawlex, etc (Since my 2gb for some reason is only 1.89gb and I only put in what was necessary since I downloaded your pack previously.) But when I head into training the new characters have Tabuus and when I try hovering over them they freeze. Did I do something wrong?.. Sad

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5229 on: April 23, 2014, 12:39:44 PM »

What value do I hex in CosmeticConfig to change the Victory fanfare? I'm trying to give K. Rool (a Pit clone) DK's fanfare.

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5230 on: April 23, 2014, 12:41:30 PM »

Do you have menu2/sc_selcharacter.pac? Does it work in regular Vs. Mode (Brawl)?

Lol, so that's what I was missing. XD
    Thanks!

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5231 on: April 23, 2014, 03:13:27 PM »

I know. I've gotten 7 messages telling me so lol so just so that everyone sees it:

It's doing this because of the amount of people trying to download it at once. I was aware of the problem 2 hours after I uploaded it.

So if anyone really needs it now, just pm me your email address. I'll put a reminder in my sig as well.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 07:27:57 AM
    As for Clone engine...

Does anyone know why slot 58 doesn't work?

I might try using Nana's slot to load Fighter, Cos, and CSS 58 and see if that messes up Nana and Popo. If it doesn't then wala, we'll have another slot.

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 07:55:52 AM
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!UPDAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fighter 58 is what was broken, not the slot, config, or cosmetic...

So I had Slot 58 read Dixie Kong's fighter but still keep the config and cosmetic of 58 and whalla, another new slot Smiley

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 08:09:21 AM
    So with my current knowledge, I can add 8 more characters to my current build:

Last 3 remaining bosses

And following the same method as the bosses the alloys should also be possible.

And now this slot.

NOW... I need to figure out what in the slot file commands it to load what cosmetic, fighter, and CSS ID...

Normally it would match up the names like Slot3F would be associated with the other 3 files ending in 3F, but since I can edit the Slot to read fighter... let's say 2D, I can have the slot read 2D while it is also still associated with either the built on disc slot sequence (like the fighter data shows) or in this case, the way that PW organized it where after 3F, you can have the names link up like I did with slots 58.

Moving forward, we'd need to learn how to get the slot to read different parts of data. Empty pieces in the Fighter Char in the OP will be our guide. For instance, if we can get Mario Debug (slot32) to read Toon Sheik (Fighter2B) which I already know how to do, AND also read... the H in the chart (Cosmetic24) and an empty slot (Like 2A) then we'll have ANOTHER slot to work with...

But moving forward may require us to sacrifice Pokemon Trainer... and separate the pokes into their own individuals...

And since Iceclimbers has a slot, I feel like it's not impossible to use Nana's single slot, or poetintially even Popos... but we'll see. But since I've got 8 more, plus a theoretical 9th, along with PKMN, Single POPO, and Single NaNa then that'd be 12 more...

But I'll keep messing around. If anyone knows how to redirect the slots to read different CSSslots and Cosmetics, then PM me. Smiley
    Good work nebulon as always im going to try it out.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5232 on: April 23, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »

It is a bad idea to have the 3 Pokemon separated.
    Dependant Pokemon are a lot of ways better than 3 separate Pokemon with no Down-B nor Final Smash.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Power Marshall
    -JDeLL~
    Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5233 on: April 23, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »

It is a bad idea to have the 3 Pokemon separated.
    Dependant Pokemon are a lot of ways better than 3 separate Pokemon with no Down-B nor Final Smash.
    You could always use the PM pokes. Cheesy
     I'll be honest, vBrawl Ivysaur is not as fun to play as PM Ivysaur. I'm really enjoying what PM did with him. Cheesy

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5234 on: April 23, 2014, 04:28:52 PM »

You could always use the PM pokes. Cheesy
     I'll be honest, vBrawl Ivysaur is not as fun to play as PM Ivysaur. I'm really enjoying what PM did with him. Cheesy

That's what I was considering lol

Pages:  1 ... 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: