Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2836536 times)
KingImpris
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #5280 on: April 26, 2014, 08:23:23 AM »

[
quote author=Nebulon link=topic=65113.msg1252052#msg1252052 date=1398513901]
??? Hmmm, well

1. are you exiting the CSS screen after every match?

And

2. Someone told me that even after using the DL certain files weren't copied so they had to copy them individually from the DL in certain folders.

Are the freezes consistent with certain characters?

I know this doesn't SEEM like it's relevant to the clone engine, but my method for using boss slots is new and I need to diagnose the problems when they happen, as it's the only way to ensure that this method is the surefire way for the Clone engine to move forward, and my pack is currently the only public pack to use this method. This is a Beta almost trying something new out, and I need the feedback as it'll be relevant to everyone on here once I explain how to do it, only after I confirm there aren't any issues.

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 06:08:43 AM
Boss slots don't work as one might traditionally think.

And I am still planning on teaching that. Right now I've managed to get the game up to 93 characters if you count Trainer, AND Pokemon, AND Sheik, AND ZSS. If I can add at least 4 more slots, and it all works this way, then I'll know that this method is the proper method moving forward and I will explain it. I just did some research last night on how to further associate different slots.

After I can get to 97, I will teach people. Why? Because the only slots left will be Warioman, Giga Bowser, and None, and I've been told that messing with the "None" slot can cause corruption. So The cap is 99 characters if you count Giga and Wario, but I'm still going to see what I can do with them.

I'm almost there, just hang on everyone.

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 07:51:46 AM
Okay, new development:

With some help from Kagerou, we looked at the code and I was essentially taught what values to change in the configs to get things to work. It's like detective work at this point, I need to figure out what does what, and I can do so by looking at the fighter chart, which displays the values for different configs in hex, which in turn helps me figure out what is being referenced inside the files.

So my new development is that using a new method I successfully got my 94th fighter to work, and so I'm pretty sure I can get 94-97 to work. Using Popo's slot does NOT mess with Popo, I had them both fight and nothing bad happened what-so-ever.

Now... the only problem is that the newest clones I can add now, do not have ingame BPs or result screen information. Instead, they load Mario's. The CSS is fine, I can put in any value corresponding to my CSS files and load any Icon, name, Icon name, and CSPs I want, the issue is that having Blaze the Cat load Mario's BP and result portraits during the end of a match is silly... So... There are different paths I can take here...

I can take Mario's files and move them in my pack to a different ID that my Mario will use, and then replace the default spot for Mario's BPs and Result portrait with a character (Like Blaze as our example) and thus she'll have all her pics, and so will Mario.

But this won't work for the remaining 4... Though... I just hit an idea so I'm going to keep working.

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 08:09:56 AM
Apparently using cosmetic 24 is perfectly fine. Now I need to decide what other cosmetic IDs are okay... IF I can get at least 3, then I can redirect Mario and get 4 cosmetics for the potential final 4 characters... Smiley

But when I finally teach people how to do this...

It's gonna basically be just people reading what I did to set it all up. The bosses and Alloys work in a way that is consistent, however the rest of the files while they do, they have different effects, and so the best way to build your own packs to 99 characters, will be to strictly do what I did, or just DL my pack.

This isn't a ploy for downloads, it's just that every piece of data link out of order and not every piece works... everyone'll see what I mean when I finally show them, and then people can make the decision.

[/quote]
I Tried your pack it doesn't freeze for me Smiley its really epic great.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 08:24:30 AM by KingImpris » Logged

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5281 on: April 26, 2014, 08:34:42 AM »

[
    quote author=Nebulon link=topic=65113.msg1252052#msg1252052 date=1398513901]
    ??? Hmmm, well

And

2. Someone told me that even after using the DL certain files weren't copied so they had to copy them individually from the DL in certain folders.

I know this doesn't SEEM like it's relevant to the clone engine, but my method for using boss slots is new and I need to diagnose the problems when they happen, as it's the only way to ensure that this method is the surefire way for the Clone engine to move forward, and my pack is currently the only public pack to use this method. This is a Beta almost trying something new out, and I need the feedback as it'll be relevant to everyone on here once I explain how to do it, only after I confirm there aren't any issues.

And I am still planning on teaching that. Right now I've managed to get the game up to 93 characters if you count Trainer, AND Pokemon, AND Sheik, AND ZSS. If I can add at least 4 more slots, and it all works this way, then I'll know that this method is the proper method moving forward and I will explain it. I just did some research last night on how to further associate different slots.

After I can get to 97, I will teach people. Why? Because the only slots left will be Warioman, Giga Bowser, and None, and I've been told that messing with the "None" slot can cause corruption. So The cap is 99 characters if you count Giga and Wario, but I'm still going to see what I can do with them.

Okay, new development:

With some help from Kagerou, we looked at the code and I was essentially taught what values to change in the configs to get things to work. It's like detective work at this point, I need to figure out what does what, and I can do so by looking at the fighter chart, which displays the values for different configs in hex, which in turn helps me figure out what is being referenced inside the files.

So my new development is that using a new method I successfully got my 94th fighter to work, and so I'm pretty sure I can get 94-97 to work. Using Popo's slot does NOT mess with Popo, I had them both fight and nothing bad happened what-so-ever.

Now... the only problem is that the newest clones I can add now, do not have ingame BPs or result screen information. Instead, they load Mario's. The CSS is fine, I can put in any value corresponding to my CSS files and load any Icon, name, Icon name, and CSPs I want, the issue is that having Blaze the Cat load Mario's BP and result portraits during the end of a match is silly... So... There are different paths I can take here...

I can take Mario's files and move them in my pack to a different ID that my Mario will use, and then replace the default spot for Mario's BPs and Result portrait with a character (Like Blaze as our example) and thus she'll have all her pics, and so will Mario.

But this won't work for the remaining 4... Though... I just hit an idea so I'm going to keep working.

Apparently using cosmetic 24 is perfectly fine. Now I need to decide what other cosmetic IDs are okay... IF I can get at least 3, then I can redirect Mario and get 4 cosmetics for the potential final 4 characters... Smiley

It's gonna basically be just people reading what I did to set it all up. The bosses and Alloys work in a way that is consistent, however the rest of the files while they do, they have different effects, and so the best way to build your own packs to 99 characters, will be to strictly do what I did, or just DL my pack.

This isn't a ploy for downloads, it's just that every piece of data link out of order and not every piece works... everyone'll see what I mean when I finally show them, and then people can make the decision.

I Tried your pack it doesn't freeze for me Smiley its really epic great.

Well... I do believe I just successfully mapped out how to get us as big of a roster as possible... 98-99 characters if I do a trick.

Before when I said 99 I counted random since I'd keep it (And come on... we all should... it's fun that way).

Now I think I may JUST be able to get us to 99. But Definitely 98. I'm still running tests, but the complicated things are out of the way, it's just a matter of visually confirming everything's working.

So yeah... I think we got it to max ladies and gentlemen...

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5282 on: April 26, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »

??? Hmmm, well

why do u have to exit the css after every match
    O.o

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5283 on: April 26, 2014, 09:06:22 AM »

why do u have to exit the css after every match
    O.o

To keep the ef_files that are shared between fighters from loading and unloading. They can also cause a freeze if they aren't "reset" so to speak.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5284 on: April 26, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »

That's why you don't make clones share ef_files...

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5285 on: April 26, 2014, 11:48:23 AM »

*caughcaugh*....

well, hello everyone..i can finally somewhat confirm that the clone engine works on rivo..an xml for playing Brawl Minus has been made by a member of our forums, and using the old CSS code setup. It seems to be working. interestingly, the gct he used with this xml include the filepatch code 3.5.1b and didn't need any extra file value's in the xml. Test for yourself Smiley This xml was tested on the most recent release of Brawl minus (which can be found Here)

The xml can be found Here . i figured i would post the xml and my findings so that anybody can take a look at it.

(dunno why this works..isn't the File Patch code supposed to be incompatible with rivo? o.O or am i mistaken?)
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:10:00 PM by Sammi Husky » Logged

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5286 on: April 26, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »

You're right. FPC is supposed to be incompatible.

Welp... if it works, don't question it?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5287 on: April 26, 2014, 01:08:01 PM »

??? Hmmm, well

And

Okay, new development:

Well, I had 2 problems:

1. I used Flygon and faced Charizard. I finished the match, and the game froze at the CSS when I tried to select Mario.

2. I made another fight between Shadow, Mewtwo and Spiderman.
    Match ends, and later at the CSS, I chose Cloud and the game froze about 5 seconds later.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5288 on: April 26, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »

*caughcaugh*....

well, hello everyone..i can finally somewhat confirm that the clone engine works on rivo..an xml for playing Brawl Minus has been made by a member of our forums, and using the old CSS code setup. It seems to be working. interestingly, the gct he used with this xml include the filepatch code 3.5.1b and didn't need any extra file value's in the xml. Test for yourself Smiley This xml was tested on the most recent release of Brawl minus (which can be found Here)

The xml can be found Here . i figured i would post the xml and my findings so that anybody can take a look at it.

(dunno why this works..isn't the File Patch code supposed to be incompatible with rivo? o.O or am i mistaken?)

It may not be even reading the file patch code lol
    until riivo can read back up usb discs, im not interested
    sorry
    :/

also do u think riivo may bypass the issue of clones sharing ef files?
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:23:30 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5289 on: April 26, 2014, 01:21:32 PM »

Yeah, you just need back out after every match. This was an issue even when I released my first build months ago. But when you back out (which I timed to 2.7 seconds of loading) and the go back in, it's all good Smiley

I played the game for 3 hiurs the other night 5 hours for a party the weekend before, and I never get a freeze for just intogratin this into my routine.

Also the reason I have some share is because if I don't then I originally had to export models and re import them to other ef files, but that made them corrupt sometimes, so I shared when I could.

Now I know a new method but I'm focusing in balancing, and gettij these other slots to work. Perhaps when I do a final release I'll go ahead and fix them all. But for now, I'm testing and planning. I know it's a weird thing to get used to, but it's not all THAT inconvinient to back out and reenter after every match. You lose your kills, but it's not like that takes away your win Wink

I'll look into it later.

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #5290 on: April 26, 2014, 01:37:30 PM »

As I said before, I don't even know why you're exporting models.
    All you have to do is rename the ef_file to that of the ID you want; that's it.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5291 on: April 26, 2014, 01:45:33 PM »

I know lol since I learned that method I haven't done it that way.

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5292 on: April 26, 2014, 01:53:13 PM »

Is that why the characters I have with different ef_file names in the FitFighter.pac don't seem to conflict? Is it really that simple to fix the GFX conflicts?

Something remixed this way comes...

shadowXtreme
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5293 on: April 26, 2014, 02:04:05 PM »

this is sooo true

ASF1nk
    HAX PRODIGY
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #5294 on: April 26, 2014, 02:40:21 PM »

Really simple for most characters. Just open up the FitFighter.pac and rename the ef_file to the ID you desire. And reference that new ID on the external GFX on the PSA.

Random example:
    You have a Mario clone and you don't want him to conflict with regular Mario.
    You open up the FitMarioEx.pac in Bbox, right-click on the ef_mario ARC, and rename it to say ef_jugem (some Assist Trophy.) This will cause the GFX on the MarioEx to now be ID C5 instead of 01. After that open the clone moveset on either PSA or Bbox and change the external IDs from 01 to C5.

That's all there should be to it, though characters with sword traces like Marth are a little more complicated...

This should be helpful:

Effect IDs.
    Code:
    Effect.pac
    External GFX IDs

-System-
    00 = ef_common(common GFX)
    103 = ef_advcommon [SYS_ADV] (adventure common)
    104 = ef_pokemon[SYS_Pokémon] (Pokeball Pokemon)

-Fighters-
    01 = ef_mario
    02 = ef_donkey
    03 = ef_link
    04 = ef_samus
    05 = ef_yoshi
    06 = ef_kirby
    07 = ef_fox
    08 = ef_pikachu
    09 = ef_luigi
    0A = ef_captain
    0B = ef_ness
    0C = ef_koopa [Bowser]
    0D = ef_peach
    0E = ef_zelda
    0F = ef_sheik
    10 = ef_popo
    11 = ef_nana (nulled)
    12 = ef_marth
    13 = ef_gamewatch
    14 = ef_falco
    15 = ef_ganon
    16 = ef_wario
    17 = ef_metaknight
    18 = ef_pit
    19 = ef_szerosuit
    1A = ef_pikmin
    1B = ef_lucas
    1C = ef_diddy
    1D = ef_poketrainer
    1E = ef_pokelizardon [Charizard]
    1F = ef_pokezenigame [Squirtle]
    20 = ef_pokefushigisou [Ivysaur]
    21 = ef_dedede
    22 = ef_lucario
    23 = ef_ike
    24 = ef_robot
    25 = ef_pra_mai( nulled)
    26 = ef_purin [Jigglypuff]
    27 = ef_mewtwo (nulled)
    28 = ef_roy (nulled)
    29 = ef_dr_mario (nulled)
    2A = ef_toonlink
    2B = ef_toon_zelda (nulled)
    2C = ef_toon_sheik (nulled)
    2D = ef_wolf
    2E = ef_dixie (nulled)
    2F = ef_snake
    30 = ef_sonic
    31 = ef_gkoopa [Giga Bowser]
    12C = ef_warioman (unused)
    12D = ef_zakoboy [Red Alloy](unused)
    12E = ef_zakogirl [Blue Alloy](unused)
    12F = ef_zakochild [Yellow Alloy](unused)
    130 = ef_zakoball [Green Alloy](unused)

-Stages Rantou-
    32 = ef_StgBattleField [Battlefield]
    33 = ef_StgFinal [Final Destination]
    34 = ef_StgDolpic [Delfino Plaza]
    35 = ef_StgMansion [Luigi's Mansion]
    36 = ef_StgMarioPast [Mushroomy Kingdom]
    37 = ef_StgKart [Mario Circuit]
    38 = ef_StgDonkey [75m]
    39 = ef_StgJungle [Rumble Falls]
    3A = ef_StgPirates [Pirate Ship]
    3B = -(nulled)
    3C = ef_StgNorfair [Norfair]
    3D = ef_StgOrpheon [Frigate Orpheon]
    3F = ef_StgCrayon [Yoshi's Island (Brawl)]
    3F = ef_StgHalberd [Halberd]
    40 = -(nulled)
    41 = -(nulled)
    42 = -(nulled)
    43 = -(nulled)
    44 = ef_StgStarfox [Lylat Cruise]
    45 = ef_StgStadium [Pokèmon Stadium 2]
    46 = ef_StgTengan [Spear Pillar]
    47 = ef_StgFzero [Port Town Aero Dive]
    48 = ef_StgIce [Summit]
    49 = ef_StgGw[Flat Zone 2]
    4A = ef_StgEmblem [Castle Siege]
    4B = ef_StgEmblem00 [Castle Siege_00]
    4C = ef_StgEmblem01 [Castle Siege_01]
    4D = ef_StgMadein [WarioWare Inc.]
    4E = ef_StgEarth [Distant Planet]
    4F = ef_StgPalutena[Skyworld]
    50 = ef_StgFamicom [Mario Bros.]
    51 = ef_StgNewpork [New Pork City]
    52 = ef_StgVillage [Smashville]
    53 = ef_StgMetalgear [Shadow Moses Island]
    54 = ef_StgGreenhill [Green Hill Zone]
    55 = ef_StgPictchat [Pictochat]
    56 = ef_StgPlankton [Hanenbow]
    57 = -(nulled)
    58 = -(nulled)
    59 = -(nulled)
    5A = ef_StgDxShrine [Temple]
    5B = ef_StgDxYorster [Yoshi's Island (Melee)]
    5C = ef_StgDxGarden [Jungle Japes]
    5D = ef_StgDxOnett [Onett]
    5E = ef_StgDxGreens [Green Greens]
    5F = ef_StgDxPStadium [Pokèmon Stadium]
    60 = ef_StgDxRCruise [Rainbow Cruise]
    61 = ef_StgDxCorneria [Corneria]
    62 = ef_StgDxBigBlue [Big Blue]
    63 = ef_StgDxZebes [Brinstar]
    64 = ef_StgOldin [Bridge of Eldin]
    65 = ef_StgHomerun [Homerun]
    66 = ef_StgStageedit [Stage Edit]
    12B = ef_StgTarget [Target Smash]

-Stages Adventure-
    67 = ef_AdvCloud [AdvCloud]
    68 = ef_AdvJungle [AdvJungle]
    69 = ef_AdvRiver [AdvRiver]
    6A = ef_AdvGrass [AdvGrass]
    6B = ef_AdvZoo [AdvZoo]
    6C = ef_AdvFortress [AdvFortress]
    6D = ef_AdvLakeside [AdvLakeside]
    6E = ef_AdvCave [AdvCave]
    6F = ef_AdvRuinfront [AdvRuinfront]
    70 = ef_AdvRuin [AdvRuin]
    71 = ef_AdvWild [AdvWild]
    72 = ef_AdvCliff [AdvCliff]
    73 = ef_AdvHalberdOut [AdvHalberdOut]
    74 = ef_AdvHalberdIn [AdvHalberdIn]
    75 = ef_AdvAncientOut [AdvAncientOut]
    76 = ef_AdvFactory [AdvFactory]
    77 = ef_AdvDimension [AdvDimension]
    78 = ef_AdvStadium [AdvStadium]
    79 = ef_AdvHalberdSide [AdvHalberdSide]
    7A = ef_AdvStore [AdvStore]
    7B = ef_AdvFlyingPlate[AdvFlyingPlate]
    7C = ef_AdvEscape [AdvEscape]

-Enemies-
    7D = ef_kuribo [Goomba]
    7E = ef_patapata [Paratroopa]
    7F = ef_hammerbros [Hammer Bros.]
    80 = ef_killer [Bullet Bill]
    81 = ef_met [Met]
    82 = ef_karon [Dry Bones]
    83 = ef_dekakuribo [Giant Goomba]
    84 = ef_blowm [Blown]
    85 = ef_ploum [Ploum]
    86 = ef_gal [Gal]
    87 = ef_galthunder [Galthunder]
    88 = ef_galfire [Galfire]
    89 = ef_galice [Galice]
    8A = ef_melorin [Melorin]
    8B = ef_popperam [Popperam]
    8C = ef_whauel [Whauel]
    8D = ef_bitan [Bitan]
    8E = ef_mechcannon [Mechcannon]
    8F = ef_mizuo [Mizuo]
    90 = ef_roada [Roada]
    91 = ef_bombhead [Bombhead]
    92 = ef_b[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]a [B[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/143/193/cad-20080602-358b1.jpg?1309710446[/img]a]
    93 = ef_gyraan [Gyraan]
    94 = ef_bucyulus [Bucyulus]
    95 = ef_tautau [Tautau]
    96 = ef_bubot [Bubot]
    97 = ef_flows [Flows]
    98 = ef_aroaros [Aroaros]
    99 = ef_botron [Botron]
    9A = ef_jyakeel [Jyakeel]
    9B = ef_dyeburn [Dyeburn]
    9C = ef_torista [Torista]
    9D = ef_wiiems [Wiiems]
    9E = ef_ghamgha [Ghamgha]
    9F = ef_kyan [Kyan]
    A0 = ef_pacci [Pacci]
    A1 = ef_faulong [Faulong]
    A2 = ef_deathpod [Deathpod]
    A3 = ef_byushi [Byushi]
    A4 = ef_spar [Spar]
    A5 = ef_kokkon [Konkon]
    A6 = ef_jdus [Jdus]
    A7 = ef_arrians [Arrians]
    A8 = ef_mite [Mite]
    A9 = ef_shelly [Shelly]
    AA = ef_ngagog [Ngagog]
    AB = ef_gunnatter [Gunnatter]
    AC = ef_cymal [Cymal]
    AD = ef_teckin [Teckin]
    AE = ef_cataguard [Cataguard]
    AF = ef_siralamos [Siralamos]
    B0 = ef_boobas [Boobas]
    B1 = ef_arman [Arman]
    B2 = ef_prim [Prim]
    B3 = ef_waddledee [Waddle Dee]
    B4 = ef_waddledoo [Waddle Doo]
    B5 = ef_bladeknight [Blade Knight]
    B6 = ef_brontoburt [Bronto Burt]
    B7 = ef_robo [Robo]
    B8 = ef_bonkers [Bonkers]
    B9 = ef_bosspackun [Petey Piranha]
    BA = ef_rayquaza [Rayquaza]
    BB = ef_porkystatue [Porkystatue]
    BC = ef_porky [Porky]
    BD = ef_galleom [Galleom]
    BE = ef_ridley [Ridley]
    BF = ef_duon [Duon]
    C0 = ef_metaridley [Meta Ridley]
    C1 = ef_taboo [Tabuu]
    C2 = ef_masterhand [Masterhand]
    C3 = ef_crazyhand [Crazyhand]
    C4 = ef_falconflyer [Falconflyer]

-Assist Trophies-
    C5 = ef_jugem [Lakitu]
    C6 = ef_goroh [Samurai Goroh]
    C7 = ef_joe [Knuckle Joe]
    C8 = ef_waluigi [Waluigi]
    C9 = ef_resetsan [Mr. Resetti]
    CA = ef_nintendogs [Nintendog]
    CB = ef_cyborg [Gray Fox]
    CC = ef_shadow [Shadow]
    CD = ef_excitebike [Excitebike]
    CE = ef_devil[Devil]
    CF = ef_hmbros [Hammer Bros.]
    D0 = ef_metroid [Metroid]
    D1 = ef_ast_ridley [Ridley](nulled)
    D2 = ef_wright [Dr. Wright]
    D3 = ef_stafy [Starfy]
    D4 = ef_tingle [Tingle]
    D5 = ef_katana [Kat & Ana]
    D6 = ef_lin [Lyn]
    D7 = ef_customrobo [Custom Robo]
    D8 = ef_littlemac [Little Mac]
    D9 = ef_tank [Advc. Wars]
    DA = ef_jeff [Jeff]
    DB = ef_heririn [Helirin]
    DC = ef_barbara [Barbara]
    DD = ef_robin [Isaac]
    DE = ef_saki [Saki]
    DF = ef_kururi [Kururi]

-Final Smashes-
    E0 = ef_FinMario [Mario FS]
    E1 = ef_FinDonkey [DK FS]
    E2 = ef_FinLink [Link FS]
    E3 = ef_FinToonLink [ToonLink FS]
    E4 = ef_FinSamus [Samus FS]
    E5 = ef_FinYoshi [Yoshi FS]
    E6 = ef_FinKirby [Kirby FS]
    E7 = ef_FinFox [Fox/Falco FS]
    E8 = ef_FinPikachu [Pikachu FS]
    E9 = ef_FinLuigi [Luigi FS]
    EA = ef_FinCaptain [Falcon FS]
    EB = ef_FinNess [Ness FS]
    EC = ef_FinKoopa [Bowser FS]
    ED = ef_FinPeach [Peach FS]
    EE = ef_FinZelda [Zelda/Sheik FS]
    EF = ef_FinIceclimber [Popo/Nana FS]
    F0 = ef_FinMarth [Marth FS]
    F1 = ef_FinGamewatch [Game&Watch FS]
    F2 = ef_FinGanon [Ganondorf FS]
    F3 = ef_FinWario [Wario FS]
    F4 = ef_FinMetaknight [Meta Knight's FS]
    F5 = ef_FinPit [Pit's FS]
    F6 = ef_FinSZerosuit [Zamus FS]
    F7 = ef_FinPikmin [Olimar's FS]
    F8 = ef_FinLucas [Lucas FS]
    F9 = ef_FinDiddy [Diddy FS]
    FA = ef_FinPokeTrainer [Pokemon Trainer FS]
    FB = ef_FinDedede [Dedede FS]
    FC = ef_FinLucario [Lucario FS]
    FD = ef_FinIke [Ike FS]
    FE = ef_FinRobot [Rob FS]
    FF = ef_FinPurin [Jigglypuff FS]
    100 = ef_FinWolf [Wolf FS]
    101 = ef_FinSnake [Snake FS]
    102 = ef_FinSonic [Sonic FS]

-Kirby Copy-
    105 = ef_KbMario [Kirby Mario]
    106 = ef_KbDonkey [Kirby DK]
    107 = ef_KbLink [Kirby Link]
    108 = ef_KbSamus [Kirby Samus]
    109 = ef_KbYoshi [Kirby Yoshi]
    10A = ef_KbFox [Kirby Fox]
    10B = ef_KbPikachu [Kirby Pikachu]
    10C = ef_KbLuigi [Kirby Luigi]
    10D = ef_KbCaptain [Kirby Falcon]
    10E = ef_KbNess [Kirby Ness]
    10F = ef_KbKoopa [Kirby Bowser]
    110 = ef_KbPeach [Kirby Peach]
    111 = ef_KbZelda [Kirby Zelda]
    112 = ef_KbSheik [Kirby Sheik]
    113 = ef_KbPopo [Kirby Popo]
    114 = ef_KbMarth [Kirby Marth]
    115 = ef_KbGamewatch [Kirby Game&Watch]
    116 = ef_KbFalco [Kirby Falco]
    117 = ef_KbGanon [Kirby Ganondorf]
    118 = ef_KbWario [Kirby Wario]
    119 = ef_KbMetaknight [Kirby MetaKnight]
    11A = ef_KbPit [Kirby Pit]
    11B = ef_KbSzerosuit [Kirby Zamus]
    11C = ef_KbPikmin [Kirby Olimar]
    11D = ef_KbLucas [Kirby Lucas]
    11E = ef_KbDiddy [Kirby Diddy]
    11F = ef_KbPokelizardon [Kirby Charizard]
    120 = ef_KbPokezenigame [Kirby Squirtle]
    121 = ef_KbPokefushigisou [Kirby Ivysaur]
    122 = ef_KbDedede [Kirby Dedede]
    123 = ef_KbLucario [Kirby Lucario]
    124 = ef_KbIke [Kirby Ike]
    125 = ef_KbRobot [Kirby R.O.B.]
    126 = ef_KbPurin [Kirby Jigglypuff]
    127 = ef_KbToonlink [Kirby ToonLink]
    128 = ef_KbWolf [Kirby Wolf]
    129 = ef_KbSnake [Kirby Snake]
    12A = ef_KbSonic [Kirby Sonic]

-Minigame-
    131 = ef_coinshooter [Coinshooter]
    132 = ef_cleargetter [ClearGetter]
    133 = ef_chararoll [Solo Mode Shooter]

Modified and fixed from the one on openSA credit to the original contributors.  -ASF1nk

If anyone wants to know more I'll keep posting, I don't to write a huge post for nothing...

Pages:  1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: