Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827280 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5595 on: May 13, 2014, 12:38:24 AM »

Is there any idea on which .dat file for the clone causes the game to crash on Team Battles?
    brawlex doesnt crash on team battle since the new method that doesnt use the CSS code you must be using the first brawlex  files instead of the newer one.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5596 on: May 13, 2014, 01:18:14 AM »

brawlex doesnt crash on team battle since the new method that doesnt use the CSS code you must be using the first brawlex  files instead of the newer one.
    I'd use the current clone tool but it won't load the clones up from the old tool

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5597 on: May 13, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »

I'd use the current clone tool but it won't load the clones up from the old tool
    dont use the tool them do it by hand like most ppl lol theres nothing that can be done the team matches only work with the new brawlex becuase PW did some magic to fix that we have no idea what he did from the old one to the new one.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5598 on: May 13, 2014, 01:50:29 AM »

Well what about the cbliss effect?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5599 on: May 13, 2014, 02:30:23 AM »

By clone tool do you mean the config utility that PW made that edits fighter.dat and CSSRoster.dat files? or my clone tool? (speaking of which, now that i'm programming BBox adding support to my clone tool for adding new cosmetic slots should be a breeze.)

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5600 on: May 13, 2014, 03:03:25 AM »

By clone tool do you mean the config utility that PW made that edits fighter.dat and CSSRoster.dat files? or my clone tool? (speaking of which, now that i'm programming BBox adding support to my clone tool for adding new cosmetic slots should be a breeze.)
    Your clone tool I used your older clone tool and now I try your latest version for xp since I'm using Windows 8 and after selecting the pf folder location it brings up a object error.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5601 on: May 13, 2014, 01:21:58 PM »

okay...well im going to need a little more information to try and fix it..try posting the crash log from when the program crashes..

Also, make sure your sc_selcharacter in either common5 or pf/menu2/ is either compressed to lz77 or none.

If they are indeed, try temporarily removing those files from the setup and see if it loads up. If it does, it means there is something wrong with your sc_selcharacter or common5

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5602 on: May 13, 2014, 05:00:11 PM »

Here's what it says, "Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue. the, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the Application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Apparently the problem is with both my sc_selcharacter and common5 both. But I don't know why the sc_selcharacter is one that had already been prepared with slots for the clones.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5603 on: May 13, 2014, 05:13:02 PM »

Here's what it says, "Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue. the, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the Application will close immediately.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Apparently the problem is with both my sc_selcharacter and common5 both. But I don't know why the sc_selcharacter is one that had already been prepared with slots for the clones.

Wait, why are you using both sc_selcharacter and common5? one overides the other. Did you check the compression on the sc_selcharacter of the one your using?

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5604 on: May 13, 2014, 05:37:11 PM »

Wait a minute some reason my sc_selcharacter was set to Extended Lz77 that must be why your tool won't read it.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5605 on: May 13, 2014, 05:50:07 PM »

Indeed, if it's set to anything other then lz77 or none then the tool won't read it. It won't be an issue in the next version Tongue

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5606 on: May 13, 2014, 06:00:55 PM »

Hey why not include like a mini updater so it'd update the configs when a new version is released in the next version? Edit: Dang no wonder the team battles were freezing for me the brawlex version I have is 1.1.2.0
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 06:05:02 PM by Brstmguy » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5607 on: May 13, 2014, 07:23:36 PM »

2D Marisa Recolors for BrawlEx!

The long awaited recolor is here!!!

Well here it is. It took many hours, and much pain to complete. Thank the Lord for batch lists and action scripts! Tongue

Included are 7 recolors and corresponding CSPs and BPs.

Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Orange, Yellow, and White.

I hope you all enjoy this!

Please note that the textures looked better in photoshop than in game. I am not very happy with them, but I also don't feel like revisiting this any time soon. I am tired of seeing Marisa... This doesn't really have any affect on gameplay, and you can only really notice it if you pause the game. I think something weird happened when I replaced the files in BrawlBox... but whatever. Here it is, and enjoy! Smiley

Now I can actually work on other projects. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:24:29 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5608 on: May 13, 2014, 08:46:29 PM »

Hi guys,

I am getting a 4GB MicroSD from a friend tomorrow, and I'm wondering if brawlex conflicts with the SDHC code thingy?... .-.

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5609 on: May 13, 2014, 08:52:27 PM »

Hi guys,

I am getting a 4GB MicroSD from a friend tomorrow, and I'm wondering if brawlex conflicts with the SDHC code thingy?... .-.

As long as you have the File Patch Code, SDHC Extension code, and a config.dat it will work properly. You need to use Project M Launcher with it.

Pages:  1 ... 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: