Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2838502 times)
secretchaos1
Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6510 on: June 24, 2014, 10:48:47 AM »

Just set up bew unstable version of brawlex.
    Put fighters in 64-69. 2 fighters (3F and 50) randomly dont work now.
    Am i just chaulking that up to instability for the time being?
    When I was using the unstable build I found slots would crash randomly on loading too. I'd do the same characters on the same stage whenever it crashed just to see if it was a costume or something, but sometimes it worked, sometimes it wouldn't with seemingly no reason to why it would sometimes and not others.

[TLoZ]Link
    Advanced Kitten

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6511 on: June 24, 2014, 11:42:18 AM »

Close. Open your pcs files, and save them as .pair files.
    Do I replace the Brawl default fighter .pac's of Wolf with the new .pcs made .pair files?
    EDIT: Oh, I see... It makes the .pac and .pcs files. Alright well I'm going to give that a go and see if it solves my solution! I hope so because I have no idea what else it could be and I'm just stuck... I'll let you know if it works real soon.

UPDATE: After having done that, it began freezing in the Strap Menu... I think I was better off with the original .pac files of Wolf. Having the files like that, it freezes when I press "Brawl" to load the CSS.

UPDATE 2: I put all the default Wolf files just named Vegeta and had the slot named Vegeta but it would be just a Wolf clone. It froze after the Strap Menu when it says loading. What's wrong???

UPDATE 3: I opened up your Clone Tool, Sammi, and I deleted Vegeta from there, saved the CSSRoster, deleted the fighter files for Vegeta and deleted the Vegeta .rel so that only Goku would be there working, like before. I loaded up Brawl and it crashed on the loading. I changed the hooktype to OSSleepthread on my Wii and then Brawl loaded but crashed once again when I press "Brawl" for the CSS to load.

UPDATE 4: Sammi, I removed all the Vegeta cosmetics and everything and left just Goku how it was working great before. It now crashes whether it's on OSSleepthread or AXNextframe on loading. What happened?
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:11:56 PM by [TLoZ]Link » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6512 on: June 24, 2014, 03:13:49 PM »

I REALLY want to try all those new features, but the fact that it's unstable and all is keeping me from upgrading.

All those bug reports make me wary.

corpsra
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6513 on: June 24, 2014, 10:21:51 PM »

i know everyone is busy with testing and improving the programs tools so far but im gonna be the "bad guy" for a second and ask... has the ness module been complete or did i miss it?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6514 on: June 25, 2014, 12:02:10 AM »

i know everyone is busy with testing and improving the programs tools so far but im gonna be the "bad guy" for a second and ask... has the ness module been complete or did i miss it?
    Last I recall there isn't a ness module. Megaman got ported over lucas to work iirc, but other than that I don't remember anything else ness related being released.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6515 on: June 25, 2014, 12:04:23 AM »

Last I recall there isn't a ness module. Megaman got ported over lucas to work iirc, but other than that I don't remember anything else ness related being released.
    All Ness PSAs that I've tried work with a Lucas module with no porting required.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6516 on: June 25, 2014, 12:22:15 AM »

i seem to remember phantom wings including a ness module in the download for brawlex version 2
    however if you want to edit it you will have to use hex editor.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6517 on: June 25, 2014, 08:28:29 AM »

Now, stupid question time, but regarding the v2.0.0.x fix:

- Completing Classic or AllStar for characters with Slot Id 2C and up will simply return the player to the CSS instead of crashing.

I'm guessing it crashes because Brawl doesn't know what to do with the cutscene with these characters.

How exactly is this scene done, anyway? Is it an animation the character has in their files? Is there a list of what trophies are to be awarded somewhere?

Reason I ask is since trophies (mostly) exist for the characters up to slot 31 (Green Alloy) (probably would have to use the FS trophies for Giga/Wario Man), if it's just a matter of assigning them and putting the 'earned' trophy at the top of the roll, I wouldn't mind seeing the cutoff extended to include the Alloys and Giga Bowser/Wario Man.

Chaotix37
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6518 on: June 25, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »

Hey everyone, I just have a couple questions.  First, does anyone know if the beta modules in brawlex 2.0 work?  And second, I read earlier in this forum about porting gfx by renaming the the ef_fighter and then changing the gfx call id in psa.  How do you change the gfx id?  I dont have any experience with psa...

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6519 on: June 25, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »

Hey everyone, I just have a couple questions.  First, does anyone know if the beta modules in brawlex 2.0 work?
    ROB and Toon Link's should work decently, haven't tried the Zelda's yet though.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Chaotix37
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6520 on: June 25, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »

ROB and Toon Link's should work decently, haven't tried the Zelda's yet though.
    Ok cool, those were the two I was hoping would work!  Thanks!

Captain Falcon works, too.  Just tried it with a blaziken psa.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 12:53:11 PM by Chaotix37 » Logged

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6521 on: June 25, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »

Where can I find these modules
    I'm interested in toon link one

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6522 on: June 25, 2014, 02:03:52 PM »

Where can I find these modules
    I'm interested in toon link one

They're in the download for version 2, in the op.

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6523 on: June 25, 2014, 04:39:34 PM »

I've been wondering if theres a way to fix the issue i'm having. I added ZSS the CSS screen but after picking her and returning to the CSS it reverts back to samus do i have to edit a specific config file in order to get that fixed? Up until now i've used the old method of adding character slots and avoided using the CSSroster.config file due to the Z axis flickering issue was wondering if theres a way to fix it without using the CSSroster config file.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6524 on: June 25, 2014, 05:54:10 PM »

I've been wondering if theres a way to fix the issue i'm having. I added ZSS the CSS screen but after picking her and returning to the CSS it reverts back to samus do i have to edit a specific config file in order to get that fixed? Up until now i've used the old method of adding character slots and avoided using the CSSroster.config file due to the Z axis flickering issue was wondering if theres a way to fix it without using the CSSroster config file.

I managed to fix the flickering issue by making a custom css that removes the borders on the css icons. That way the icons aren't close enough together to see them flickering and arguing over priority.

Pages:  1 ... 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: