Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827834 times)
frostymm
Hyper Kitten

Like I ever know what I'm doing.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6525 on: June 26, 2014, 01:41:51 AM »

I managed to fix the flickering issue by making a custom css that removes the borders on the css icons. That way the icons aren't close enough together to see them flickering and arguing over priority.

Teach me your secrets O.o

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
    Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6526 on: June 26, 2014, 04:15:47 AM »

I managed to fix the flickering issue by making a custom css that removes the borders on the css icons. That way the icons aren't close enough together to see them flickering and arguing over priority.
    Will you release something like a place holder with the modified CSS?

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Chaotix37
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6527 on: June 26, 2014, 06:48:05 AM »

Does anyone know how to make a clone character use a different characters soundbank?  For example, if I wanted a Link clone to use Toon Links sounds?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6528 on: June 26, 2014, 07:06:53 AM »

Does anyone know how to make a clone character use a different characters soundbank?  For example, if I wanted a Link clone to use Toon Links sounds?
    Only way currently is to go into the PSA itself and change around SFX stuff.
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:07:47 AM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6529 on: June 26, 2014, 08:48:01 AM »

Here's the border I use: http://www.mediafire.com/view/y0lt56v583y0tgs/MenSelchrFaceframe.png

Just replace the MenSelchrFaceframe texture in MiscData30 to use it, also you might want to recolour it to suit your own CSS.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6530 on: June 26, 2014, 09:29:51 AM »

Here's the border I use: http://www.mediafire.com/view/y0lt56v583y0tgs/MenSelchrFaceframe.png

Just replace the MenSelchrFaceframe texture in MiscData30 to use it, also you might want to recolour it to suit your own CSS.

So this is what you use to separate the CSS icons, right? Thanks alot! This will make things prettier Wink

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The Concept
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6531 on: June 26, 2014, 10:58:09 AM »

Has anyone had issues with a character addition creating a new row in the CSS, which causes freezing in the SSS? I think I'm having one of those. In dire need of help.

"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor..." ~Zack Fair

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6532 on: June 26, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »

sorry for bugging, but can someone post the captain.rel? (probably add it to the OP so people like me stop coming along)

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6533 on: June 26, 2014, 06:54:05 PM »

Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather.

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6534 on: June 26, 2014, 06:54:11 PM »

sorry for bugging, but can someone post the captain.rel? (probably add it to the OP so people like me stop coming along)
    It's in the unstable BrawlEx download~

Post Merge: June 26, 2014, 06:55:43 PM
    Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather. Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.
    Hm... Maybe you misnamed the CSPs?
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:55:43 PM by Kitsu-chan » Logged

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6535 on: June 26, 2014, 07:12:45 PM »

Hmm... I believe everything is named right... Unless this wasnt what youre talking about. D:

My Cosmetic Config is definitely a changeup from Ikes, just 00x10 or whatever it was that links the character to the CSPs is 6E (in hex since Cloud is 110) and 04x10 that links to the Icons. Which doesnt work but Im not concerned about that.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6536 on: June 26, 2014, 07:29:08 PM »

Hmm... I believe everything is named right... Unless this wasnt what youre talking about. D:
    My Cosmetic Config is definitely a changeup from Ikes, just 00x10 or whatever it was that links the character to the CSPs is 6E (in hex since Cloud is 110) and 04x10 that links to the Icons. Which doesnt work but Im not concerned about that.
    Huh. That's odd. ...Maybe you forgot to do something in the 'AnimeTexPat' part?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6537 on: June 26, 2014, 07:34:20 PM »

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.

Who is your Lara Croft character? Is it gunslinger Samus?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6538 on: June 26, 2014, 07:39:55 PM »

Ah yeah. Ive always been a person of adding new characters instead of just replicas so I got Gunslinger Samus and named it Lara Croft. But since theres no module yet, that slot is basically empty at the moment until it comes out XD

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6539 on: June 26, 2014, 07:41:31 PM »

Ah yeah. Ive always been a person of adding new characters instead of just replicas so I got Gunslinger Samus and named it Lara Croft. But since theres no module yet, that slot is basically empty at the moment until it comes out XD

Awe! I thought you might've ported her over someone... Man I got excited lol.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 433 434 435 [436] 437 438 439 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: