Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827677 times)
Kan714
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6540 on: June 26, 2014, 07:45:12 PM »

Huh. That's odd. ...Maybe you forgot to do something in the 'AnimeTexPat' part?

Ive gone over it all and it all seems fine. Idk if the AnmTexPat stuff would affect it since it only applies to the icon and the name. But Im going back to SammiHuskys videos just to make sure. Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!

Awe! I thought you might've ported her over someone... Man I got excited lol.

LOL sorry, Im not a huge pro at this, just a follower of tutorials. Idk if that is possible for ZSS atm, but if it were Id so port her over Tongue

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6541 on: June 26, 2014, 07:49:34 PM »

Ive gone over it all and it all seems fine. Idk if the AnmTexPat stuff would affect it since it only applies to the icon and the name. But Im going back to SammiHuskys videos just to make sure. Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!

LOL sorry, Im not a huge pro at this, just a follower of tutorials. Idk if that is possible for ZSS atm, but if it were Id so port her over Tongue

Well, I tried Gunslinger on Marth module and... I THINK there were other issues, but I don't remember too many. The only main issue I remember is that her guns didn't appear in battle. This could be fixed if Zero Suit Samus models were made with guns attached properly, but yeah.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6542 on: June 26, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »

Well, I tried Gunslinger on Marth module and... I THINK there were other issues, but I don't remember too many. The only main issue I remember is that her guns didn't appear in battle. This could be fixed if Zero Suit Samus models were made with guns attached properly, but yeah.

Hmm... Thats not too bad of an issue at all, definitely work on it and Im sure a lot of people would be excited

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6543 on: June 26, 2014, 09:38:39 PM »

It's in the unstable BrawlEx download~
    thank you! I got it!

now that im here I want to ask; I have a terrible problem.. none of my EX chars are able to do a final smash D: but the regular characters can
    everytime I grab the smash ball with an ex char and hit b, it does actually does the normal b attack but not the Final smash

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6544 on: June 26, 2014, 09:51:26 PM »

now that im here I want to ask; I have a terrible problem.. none of my EX chars are able to do a final smash D: but the regular characters can everytime I grab the smash ball with an ex char and hit b, it does actually does the normal b attack but not the Final smash
    You need to have a 'Final' files in the characters folders, as well as setting it up in the configs.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6545 on: June 26, 2014, 10:14:03 PM »

Huh. That's odd. ...Maybe you forgot to do something in the 'AnimeTexPat' part?
    I think I mightve found the solution. All of the MiscData files that hold the CSPs in sc_selcharacter.pac have a Redirect Index of -1 except Cloud's. Im just not sure how to do that, BrawlBox won't let me edit that. Idk thats just a possibility as to the problem o.o

EDIT: By using v2.0.0 for the Expansion, since it asked for the uncompressed MiscDatas to be in BrawlEx/char_bust_tex folder named as cs_tex###, the CSPs were loaded from there instead. (its all in the CSS Expansion 2.0.0 ReadMe) But thanks for your help Kitsu-chan Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:38:07 PM by Kan714 » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6546 on: June 26, 2014, 10:32:36 PM »

Hello mate. The redirect index should be -1. What might i ask is it set to? iirc there are no pat0 entries to edit for the CSP. However, i can tell you that one way or another the game is not finding your CSP's. Everything seems to be named correctly, so i think we can rule that out. i would suggest opening your setup in my tool and seeing if everything looks right. you can get the newest version in the OP or in my sig.

You'll be able to see there all the info about a particular clone, including the cosmetic slot of the character. You will also be able to automatically reduce the file-size of your cosmetic file by clicking on "add cosmetics" (you don't have to add any, just click reduce filesize)

It's likely that the redirect index is what's causing your problems, as it's what tells the game to read a different index rather then the one that cloud's stuff is in

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6547 on: June 26, 2014, 10:54:07 PM »

Hello mate. The redirect index should be -1. What might i ask is it set to? iirc there are no pat0 entries to edit for the CSP. However, i can tell you that one way or another the game is not finding your CSP's. Everything seems to be named correctly, so i think we can rule that out. i would suggest opening your setup in my tool and seeing if everything looks right. you can get the newest version in the OP or in my sig.

You'll be able to see there all the info about a particular clone, including the cosmetic slot of the character. You will also be able to automatically reduce the file-size of your cosmetic file by clicking on "add cosmetics" (you don't have to add any, just click reduce filesize)

It's likely that the redirect index is what's causing your problems, as it's what tells the game to read a different index rather then the one that cloud's stuff is in

Hey Sammi, Im definitely looking into it. Everything looks fine to me on your tool, the redirect index is most definitely the problem. In my sc_selcharacter.pac the index is 0

Anyways, the CSS Expansion v2.0.0, though unstable, bypasses this problem by reading first the CSPs on the BrawlEx folder before the sc_selcharacter.

EDIT: By using v2.0.0 for the Expansion, since it asked for the uncompressed MiscDatas to be in BrawlEx/char_bust_tex folder named as cs_tex###, the CSPs were loaded from there instead. (its all in the CSS Expansion 2.0.0 ReadMe) But thanks for your help Kitsu-chan Smiley

And for some reason after I exported Clouds cosmetics out of sc_selcharacter, its redirect index became -1 once more. Importing it back wont change it from 0 to -1, oddly enough, but if it reads the -1 cosmetic first then thats fine with me. But Ill look for whats causing the index to be 0 for sure

Thanks for your help Sammi!

luigiman0640
    Intermediate Kitten

I'm-a luigiman, Number 1!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6548 on: June 26, 2014, 11:07:53 PM »

So...
    Can I use this on Wii Riivo?
    The answer isn't too clear...

Kirby Dance --luigiman0640

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6549 on: June 26, 2014, 11:57:13 PM »

-1 is most definitely what it should be. With it set to 0 it's reading the files that are in fileindex 0 instead. Well, in any case im glad you got it to work.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6550 on: June 27, 2014, 01:01:06 AM »

ok im alittle slow on this o.o didn't even know this existed, Im missing out on this amazing project.....soo it looks like it has the same directory used for riivolution...so does it work for riivolution?

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6551 on: June 27, 2014, 08:59:08 AM »

You need to have a 'Final' files in the characters folders, as well as setting it up in the configs.
    thank you, I feel totally noobish having to spam this thread for help ;A; but well, thats how people learns; talking about problems this is the last one im gonna post here ok?:
    I wanted to clone a captain falcon for a ronald PSA I have out there (I made sure it doesnt have a blue falcon FS) and I have set the files correctly, the BP files, the result screen files and the CSS files; but I got lost on "connecting" the BPs and Result files to the cosmetic config (the CSS works okay, but the game freezes when I select him and start the match)
    how do I edit the cosmetic config? here are the files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/desd/fighter%2049.rar the cosmetic ID is 120

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6552 on: June 27, 2014, 09:09:25 AM »

Only thing I can can think of currently is that you've done something wrong with the BPs... Can't really say.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Kan714
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6553 on: June 27, 2014, 09:10:57 AM »

ok im alittle slow on this o.o didn't even know this existed, Im missing out on this amazing project.....soo it looks like it has the same directory used for riivolution...so does it work for riivolution?
    No it doesnt. I had to switch to Gecko, but theres not much adjusting, if not none.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6554 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:26 AM »

It does work on riivolution, although I've no idea how.
    Ask Sammi Husky.

Pages:  1 ... 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: