Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827341 times)
SSBB666
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #6765 on: July 21, 2014, 07:31:07 PM »

I was wondering if the nebulon brawlex pack was regular brawl? Im looking for a Project M(ex) so I can have the physics of melee.

<*SSBB666*>

SUPAHSAWNIK99
Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6766 on: July 21, 2014, 07:43:00 PM »

Is there a way to add characters to All-Star mode? Similar to how Project M did it?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6767 on: July 21, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »

I was wondering if the nebulon brawlex pack was regular brawl? Im looking for a Project M(ex) so I can have the physics of melee.

Check out this: Project M + Brawl Ex

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 08:38:04 PM
    Continuing from my rant earlier...  Tongue

Ok, so I started editing Nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac. It was all going good. I added all the files in MiscData[70] and moved the name tag animations. That all worked perfectly. I then added all of the CSPs for all of the normal brawl characters. Not deleting any like before. I also re-sized all of my images to 100 x 125 and set them for CMPR. I try it, and it works. Then I replaced the textures in MiscData[110].... The game freezes. WTF! I see nothing wrong with what I'm doing! File size is only at 3.22MB! It should be fine! But no! Sorry if I sound angry, but I've been having this problem all day and I am tired of it!   AngryCry Goes and crawls into a hole to die...
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:38:04 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6768 on: July 21, 2014, 08:47:02 PM »

Check out this: Project M + Brawl Ex

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 08:38:04 PM
    Continuing from my rant earlier...  Tongue

Ok, so I started editing Nebulon's sc_selcharacter.pac. It was all going good. I added all the files in MiscData[70] and moved the name tag animations. That all worked perfectly. I then added all of the CSPs for all of the normal brawl characters. Not deleting any like before. I also re-sized all of my images to 100 x 125 and set them for CMPR. I try it, and it works. Then I replaced the textures in MiscData[110].... The game freezes. WTF! I see nothing wrong with what I'm doing! File size is only at 3.22MB! It should be fine! But no! Sorry if I sound angry, but I've been having this problem all day and I am tired of it!   AngryCry Goes and crawls into a hole to die...

in orfer for brawl ex to work properly, the selcharacter ncluded in the brawl ex package needs to be used. it is edited to support 100 characters.
    nebu's is a edit of that file,
    so that is why it works
    ur new problems may mean u need to manually replace stuff one by one instaed of the whole 110 misc file

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6769 on: July 21, 2014, 08:48:45 PM »

ur new problems may mean u need to manually replace stuff one by one instaed of the whole 110 misc file
    Yeah I tried that. I went and replaced each of the Mewtwo images with Scorpion ones. One by one.

Thomasco2013
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6770 on: July 21, 2014, 09:47:21 PM »

How can you add the clone characters to a tourney roster? Because I'd actually like to use the tourneys, and make them larger like in melee with 128 combatants but that's another matter. I still can't wait for the next Brawlex clone tool by sammi, and a sfx tutorial, although that's a long way off also as is.

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6771 on: July 22, 2014, 03:24:44 AM »

Is there a way to add characters to All-Star mode? Similar to how Project M did it?

This.

Post Merge: July 22, 2014, 03:27:31 AM
    Okay, I've created more clones for SSBF (Super Smash Bros. Forever) but can't test them because it wont let me continue to the SSS, this has been happening before adding the clones, can anyone think of what may be wrong?
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:27:31 AM by TheRealDylanator » Logged

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6772 on: July 22, 2014, 03:32:05 AM »

This.

Yep.
    Here ya go~
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62505.0
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27607.0

For the second link, you're looking for 'MiscData Editor (All-Star/Event Matches)' in the third post.
    Good luck!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6773 on: July 22, 2014, 04:18:22 AM »

Yep.
    Here ya go~
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=62505.0
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27607.0

For the second link, you're looking for 'MiscData Editor (All-Star/Event Matches)' in the third post.
    Good luck!

Thanks.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6774 on: July 22, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »

so we've done a full revamp of the code set of SSBM, (still havent gotten it working on my wii btw Dx, using a friends) we managed to edit the CSS (imported the files from PW's edited CSS to an old B- CSS to make it compatible) i tried to edit the cosmetics with custom stuff and now i get a random symbol that freezes when you pass over it. (cosmetic config issue i'd bet) so i removed the custom css icons and such and replaced it with generic icon cosmetics till we can figure that out more. the CSS now works.

we start the game the clones start up fine the game loads up to the fight, but every time the clone moves the game freezes (moving right not left) any idea's why its doing that?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6775 on: July 22, 2014, 08:31:52 PM »

so we've done a full revamp of the code set of SSBM, (still havent gotten it working on my wii btw Dx, using a friends) we managed to edit the CSS (imported the files from PW's edited CSS to an old B- CSS to make it compatible) i tried to edit the cosmetics with custom stuff and now i get a random symbol that freezes when you pass over it. (cosmetic config issue i'd bet) so i removed the custom css icons and such and replaced it with generic icon cosmetics till we can figure that out more. the CSS now works.

we start the game the clones start up fine the game loads up to the fight, but every time the clone moves the game freezes (moving right not left) any idea's why its doing that?
    did u remember to add all the files the clones need?
    fitcloneentry
    fitdark
    fitclonefinal
    etc?

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6776 on: July 23, 2014, 02:13:00 AM »

did u remember to add all the files the clones need?
    fitcloneentry
    fitdark
    fitclonefinal
    etc?

yep did all that. i'm cloning link, pika, and marth. and i just pulled all their files from the iso and renamed them all. so they arent missing anything. maybe i'll try remaking the config files from scratch.  see if that fixes anything. also i saw there was a rob rel. any news on if it is working or not? pretty sure it was in an unstable build.

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6777 on: July 23, 2014, 02:28:19 AM »

yep did all that. i&#039;m cloning link, pika, and marth. and i just pulled all their files from the iso and renamed them all. so they arent missing anything. maybe i&#039;ll try remaking the config files from scratch.  see if that fixes anything. also i saw there was a rob rel. any news on if it is working or not? pretty sure it was in an unstable build.

the rob.rel you mentioned definitely works, i use it currently for my megamanX clone that's over rob, however i have not tested the final smash.

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6778 on: July 23, 2014, 06:23:11 AM »

Can anyone think of how to fix my CSS too SSS freeze?

SneakyTailsdoll123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6779 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:29 AM »

I NEED HELP!
    Every time I enter the selection screen, my clone is replaced with "Random" and freeze on highlighting it or getting too close. I'm new to this Lol.
    Any help would be appreciated!

Pages:  1 ... 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: