Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2840165 times)
AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6780 on: July 23, 2014, 11:06:54 AM »

I NEED HELP!
    Every time I enter the selection screen, my clone is replaced with "Random" and freeze on highlighting it or getting too close. I'm new to this Lol.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Check out the OP under the troubleshooting section... Then if that isn't the problem ask here again. Tongue

SneakyTailsdoll123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6781 on: July 23, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »

Check out the OP under the troubleshooting section... Then if that isn't the problem ask here again. Tongue
    I did everything the troubleshoot section said. I have the common2.pac and bx_fighter.rel in there respective folders, so I don't know the source of the problem

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6782 on: July 23, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

Is your hook AXNextFrame?

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6783 on: July 23, 2014, 12:22:54 PM »

You have the Kirby .rel?
    Do you have the CSSRoster.dat?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

SneakyTailsdoll123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6784 on: July 23, 2014, 12:33:51 PM »

You have the Kirby .rel?
    Do you have the CSSRoster.dat?
    Yep. I have both

Xxolimarxx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6785 on: July 23, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »

Okay so i have homebrew on my wii and other hacks for brawl seem to work fine, but i tried using gecko os and project m to load brawlex packs but none of the packs seem to work. Every time i run it through gecko os using hook type axnextframe it just comes out as regular brawl or the character selection screen is empty, i googled everywhere and couldnt find a solution, can anyone help me with this please?

[TLoZ]Link
    Advanced Kitten

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6786 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:33 PM »

Okay so i have homebrew on my wii and other hacks for brawl seem to work fine, but i tried using gecko os and project m to load brawlex packs but none of the packs seem to work. Every time i run it through gecko os using hook type axnextframe it just comes out as regular brawl or the character selection screen is empty, i googled everywhere and couldnt find a solution, can anyone help me with this please?

1.Make sure you have the proper RSBX01.gct (x=your region)
    2. Make sure Ocarina is ON(downloading a pack usually replaces your gecko settings to be sure to double check!)
    3.Make sure the hooktype is set to OSSleepthread or AXNextFrame
    3. Have the hacked version of the mod if using gecko (it means x:/private/rsbe/etc... and not projectm/pf)
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 05:02:06 PM by [TLoZ]Link » Logged

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #6787 on: July 23, 2014, 06:12:43 PM »

Is your SD card over 2 gigs? If it is, you must use the SDHC code and Project M Launcher.

SneakyTailsdoll123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6788 on: July 23, 2014, 09:09:31 PM »

COMPLETE EDIT: I got the ability to make a complete Shadow! So everything works....With the fact the Beep of death makes it's appearance after the match is either force quit or just ends. I got everything else working (CSS, Portrites, BattleNames, Mark).
    The Random slot still has Sonic's name above, and there is a distorted picture next to the Button pictures in the pause menu. If you need any more info to help me, I'll gladly say.
    Any info and help will be greatly appreciated!
    « Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:39:35 AM by SneakyTailsdoll123 » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6789 on: July 24, 2014, 01:55:47 AM »

the rob.rel you mentioned definitely works, i use it currently for my megamanX clone that's over rob, however i have not tested the final smash.

sweet thats actually what i'm going to be using it for xD a friend  wants to have Zero and X on the BeX roster. still can't figure out why they keep freezing tho Dx

update: also upgraded my cios from d2x v6 to v8 with 56(249), 57(250) and 58(251). nothing seems to be helping me run BeX on my wii. it still gets a black screen after the strap loader.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6790 on: July 24, 2014, 04:20:07 PM »

sweet thats actually what i'm going to be using it for xD a friend  wants to have Zero and X on the BeX roster. still can't figure out why they keep freezing tho Dx

update: also upgraded my cios from d2x v6 to v8 with 56(249), 57(250) and 58(251). nothing seems to be helping me run BeX on my wii. it still gets a black screen after the strap loader.
    i had problems with wiiflow so i moved to configurable usb
    wiiflow wouldnt even load vbrawl by usb

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

« Reply #6791 on: July 24, 2014, 04:41:01 PM »

Try Hermes cios. I believe that's what I have (not 100% certain), and it works perfectly.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #6792 on: July 25, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »

Try Hermes cios. I believe that's what I have (not 100% certain), and it works perfectly.

i managed to fix it thank you all who offered troubleshooting advice. turns out the iso i had was the problem, it must have gotten corrupt at some point. i reripped it with my friends wii and BeX works flawlessly now.

now a new issue. i've been following sami's tutorial on cosmetics. i add the files to my selcharacter and set them up using hex. however now it shows a random icon that freezes when i scroll over it? also sammi's tutorial only shows how to add 1 costume. what would i have to do to add more CSP's?

also just out of curiosity, does the 3.5.1b FPC tell the game to look for the extra BeX files? i was thinking about it and realised the game shouldn't even be able to read them unless there is code telling he game to. just kinda curious about how it works.
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:42:06 AM by Sirkura » Logged

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6793 on: July 25, 2014, 02:08:14 AM »

also just out of curiosity, does the 3.5.1b FPC tell the game to look for the extra BeX files? i was thinking about it and realised the game shouldn't even be able to read them unless there is code telling he game to. just kinda curious about how it works.
    I believe the code just tells the game to look for the bx_fighter.rel which in turn loads the configs. But I may be mistaken. I don't feel like loading up Dolphin to see what loads what to check.

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6794 on: July 25, 2014, 04:33:57 AM »

I don't know if this is directly BrawlEX related or not but when I select certain characters dolphin shows textboxes saying stuff like 'only have permission to read' and 'attempted to write:'

Anyone know how to fix this?

Pages:  1 ... 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: