Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2826862 times)
corpsra
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #7140 on: August 28, 2014, 10:21:39 PM »

how and where do i edit the announcer voice for a character?

Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7141 on: August 28, 2014, 10:45:23 PM »

new problem lol. so when i hit fight/brawl and its going to the character select screen it freezes and does the loud beep. anyone know why?
    u may be missing the selcharacter provided in the download

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7142 on: August 28, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »

u may be missing the selcharacter provided in the download
    fixed this^ i had a 0 frame index when i needed 20.
    new issue. i have a vegeta and goku. both have separate texture files and their own name for the character select screen. but when it loads up i have 2 vegetas and it crashes if i bring my cursor near either one. someone please help this is driving me nuts

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7143 on: August 29, 2014, 09:08:09 AM »

fixed this^ i had a 0 frame index when i needed 20.
    new issue. i have a vegeta and goku. both have separate texture files and their own name for the character select screen. but when it loads up i have 2 vegetas and it crashes if i bring my cursor near either one. someone please help this is driving me nuts

For the two Vegetas, I guessing you just accidently gave Goku Vegeta's. Look in Goku's files and see if it needs to be changed. The crashes are most likely corrupt modules. Redownload them and insert.

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7144 on: August 29, 2014, 12:07:50 PM »

For the two Vegetas, I guessing you just accidently gave Goku Vegeta's. Look in Goku's files and see if it needs to be changed. The crashes are most likely corrupt modules. Redownload them and insert.
    gave him what? vegeta is miscdata[150] and goku is miscdata[151] (i know thats sorta high but there are 5 other clones at random numbers.) just checked and theyre both correct same with the modules. its weird cause before i added portraits goku was just pit on the css and it loaded up fine.

Post Merge: August 29, 2014, 01:34:58 PM
    okay fixed all my other errors. last one (hopefully) i load up the css, it has vegeta and goku both there with their own textures. then it crashes and i get the loud beep. why is this happening?
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:34:58 PM by FUnKy67 » Logged

Bgeo25
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7145 on: August 29, 2014, 06:32:48 PM »

Please help.. still experiencing a problem with BrawlEx and characters with RELs (except for my only clone that works now). If I choose a character that uses a REL (ported PSA) then the game freezes.. I've tried numerous things like checking the module IDs, changing the hex code in a module file to a different slot ID, and changing the CSS order in my roster file but STILL the same issue. I'm using an ordinary CSS with one clone.

Is there something else that I'm missing..?? Keep in mind that these PSAs worked before I switched to BrawlEx and no changes have been made to them or their modules.. Can someone suggest a tip or solution for while I'm waiting for Ricky's BrawlEx CSS? Much appreciated.
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:36:12 PM by Bgeo25 » Logged

La Vida Loca

Thomasco2013
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7146 on: August 29, 2014, 07:57:07 PM »

Did the next version of the brawlex clone tool by sammi come out?

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #7147 on: August 29, 2014, 08:00:42 PM »

Can someone help me with this?

I tried adding cosmetics with Sammy's cosmetic option for the new BrawlEx clone tool, and it worked great for the CSPs, but... as soon as it enters the battle, the game freezes. I saw before it froze that it loaded Sonic's emblem and for some reason Yellow Alloy's name?

Can anyone who sucessfully added the cosmetics this way tell me what I did wrong?

Did the next version of the brawlex clone tool by sammi come out?

The most recent one is on his tool thread

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7148 on: August 29, 2014, 10:54:31 PM »

Please help.. still experiencing a problem with BrawlEx and characters with RELs (except for my only clone that works now). If I choose a character that uses a REL (ported PSA) then the game freezes.. I've tried numerous things like checking the module IDs, changing the hex code in a module file to a different slot ID, and changing the CSS order in my roster file but STILL the same issue. I'm using an ordinary CSS with one clone.

Is there something else that I'm missing..?? Keep in mind that these PSAs worked before I switched to BrawlEx and no changes have been made to them or their modules.. Can someone suggest a tip or solution for while I'm waiting for Ricky's BrawlEx CSS? Much appreciated.

tell me which clone you have on which character that is giveing you the problem, because i have a feeling i know what your problem is and i think i know how to fix it too.

Post Merge: August 29, 2014, 11:06:05 PM

I tried adding cosmetics with Sammy's cosmetic option for the new BrawlEx clone tool, and it worked great for the CSPs, but... as soon as it enters the battle, the game freezes. I saw before it froze that it loaded Sonic's emblem and for some reason Yellow Alloy's name?

Can anyone who sucessfully added the cosmetics this way tell me what I did wrong?

i think you may need to fix this problem without the clone tool because the problem you are experiencing is the same one i had with my jiggly puff a while back except my when my jiggly puff froze it said green alloy instead of yellow alloy, the way i fixed it was by first making sure my battle portrite was named right and by making sure it was in the right folder by lookin up brawlex tourials on youtube, on youtube there is a tutorial that tells you a different way to set up the battle portrites so the'll work and the way you set them up is far easier than sammis video on how to set them up, if you would like i can get you a link to the video i used to set up my battle poritrites of my clones.
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 11:06:05 PM by leondanny56 » Logged

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

FUnKy67
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7149 on: August 30, 2014, 01:01:16 AM »

so the most updated clone tool is v0.75 right?

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7150 on: August 30, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »

What character did you cloned? Sonic?..
    This is because you didn't add the in-game portrite to the character you cloned, so go to info/potrite and create: "InfFace1101" then add the BP's, and It should work and it appears the Yellow Alloy Name because you haven't added the "MenSelchrChrNmS.1101" to your info.pac and add the Franchise emblem too "MenSelchrMark.21" (I'm using the 3F slot)
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:15:13 AM by Wooflezz » Logged

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

KeiroStarr
    Mega Kitten

I was Born for Awesomeness

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7151 on: August 30, 2014, 10:50:05 AM »

Ok, had this on the brain for a bit, I gotta know, Is it possible to give clones their own victory themes?

I'm gonna assume there's no way todo it, or there is and no one saw my question.

Great, I have to become that guy to get an answer around here. I hate being that guy. >_<

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #7152 on: August 30, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »

if you look in the OP, you can see its possible. in the slot config

Slot Config
    0x00 Tag ("SLTC")
    0x04 File Size (0x40)
    0x08 Version (2)
    0x0C Edit Level

0x10 *Slot Characters (0x10 bytes)
    0x20 Victory Fanfare

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

KeiroStarr
    Mega Kitten

I was Born for Awesomeness

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7153 on: August 30, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »

if you look in the OP, you can see its possible. in the slot config

Slot Config
    0x00 Tag ("SLTC")
    0x04 File Size (0x40)
    0x08 Version (2)
    0x0C Edit Level

0x10 *Slot Characters (0x10 bytes)
    0x20 Victory Fanfare

OK, so that's the hex address? because the 0x throws me off a bit.
    « Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:07:02 AM by KeiroStarr » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #7154 on: August 30, 2014, 11:08:36 AM »

yup open the file in hxd or somethign and edit that spot

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: