Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2834758 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7350 on: October 02, 2014, 05:39:01 AM »

So, can anyone explain how Zelda clones are set up? Do I assume I use two character folders for transforming Zelda and only one CSS space, correct? If so, does a transforming zelda clone take up two character slots?

Also, tried setting up a zelda clone but the game always crashes as soon as they're selected. Does everyone have this problem or did I set it up wrong somehow?
    they arent you cant make zelda clones at all, not all chars have brawlex rels  only afew of them thats why you never saw a zelda rel on the brawlex folder.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7351 on: October 02, 2014, 08:11:46 AM »

they arent you cant make zelda clones at all, not all chars have brawlex rels  only afew of them thats why you never saw a zelda rel on the brawlex folder.

Actually, I believe he did do a Zelda clone. He did a stand alone Zelda, and then a Zelda and Shiek dual module. However the only reason I haven't looked into it is because people were having issues with using their up-B with Zelda. However I was considering looking into it because I want to put in Caliking's Roll and I want to give Spiderman a proper Shiek module so that his counter works. So I might try and figure out how to set those up.

@ColonelMcdoogle

I don't think you can make them share a css cosmetics. The reason being is that Shiek and Zelda don't share the actual cosmetics, you have to manually switch them by clicking the css portrait. And if you look at the fighter chart, Zelda and Shiek don't share anything. There's just something about their css pictures that allows you to swap between them (even though I'm pretty sure BrawlEx breaks that, but it could be me because PKMN trainer still works). But since I'm not interested in any transforming characters (nor do I have the space to even attempt it right now without potentially ruining a lot of things) I'm not interested. But I will give it a go the next time PW updates everything and I have more space.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7352 on: October 02, 2014, 10:56:46 AM »

Actually, I believe he did do a Zelda clone. He did a stand alone Zelda, and then a Zelda and Shiek dual module. However the only reason I haven't looked into it is because people were having issues with using their up-B with Zelda. However I was considering looking into it because I want to put in Caliking's Roll and I want to give Spiderman a proper Shiek module so that his counter works. So I might try and figure out how to set those up.

@ColonelMcdoogle

I don't think you can make them share a css cosmetics. The reason being is that Shiek and Zelda don't share the actual cosmetics, you have to manually switch them by clicking the css portrait. And if you look at the fighter chart, Zelda and Shiek don't share anything. There's just something about their css pictures that allows you to swap between them (even though I'm pretty sure BrawlEx breaks that, but it could be me because PKMN trainer still works). But since I'm not interested in any transforming characters (nor do I have the space to even attempt it right now without potentially ruining a lot of things) I'm not interested. But I will give it a go the next time PW updates everything and I have more space.
    sheik has no counter so even if spider man had a proper sheik rel it would never have a true counter anyway you would need to port his full moveset to a fitchar.pac  that has a counter by default.

brawlboy22
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7353 on: October 02, 2014, 02:52:58 PM »

sheik has no counter so even if spider man had a proper sheik rel it would never have a true counter anyway you would need to port his full moveset to a fitchar.pac  that has a counter by default.
    Actually that's not true because snake doesn't have one either but deadpools works In fact my itachi PSA isn't over a counter character either but still works perfectly with bx..

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7354 on: October 02, 2014, 04:20:31 PM »

Actually that's not true because snake doesn't have one either but deadpools works In fact my itachi PSA isn't over a counter character either but still works perfectly with bx..
    fake counters work over every character since its pure codding a rel does not break pure codding.

colonelmcdoogle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7355 on: October 02, 2014, 06:34:27 PM »

Ah, that's a bummer. Thanks for the answer though.

So, what rels are people looking forward to? I heard Falco was in the works and I'm sure there's plenty of people waiting for that but what about your personal favorite, that one character you really want?

Really want Bowser. Plenty of cool PSAs and lots of really awesome skins on this guy! DK is a close second because of cranky skins. :>

superben2008
    Mega Kitten

yay. i'm in BRAWL now.

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7356 on: October 02, 2014, 06:42:02 PM »

okay. here is my problem. i'm editing nebulons pack. i wanted to replace sora with a mario clone. i have everything set up correctly but i still get a freeze when i try to enter a match. i have all of the correct files.

edit. here are my files http://www.mediafire.com/download/mncgn49ipwnhn33/DJ.rar

has anyone found out why my clone keeps freezing? going over slot 4c. maybe i configured it wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
    superben shorts: 6
    micro superben: 4
    2 stupid power rangers: 1
    Ben's answering machine: 2
    ----------
    photobucket name

superben_2007

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7357 on: October 02, 2014, 08:59:02 PM »

fake counters work over every character since its pure codding a rel does not break pure codding.

Hmmmm.. The Spiderman I'm using must not be a completed one then... I'll look through a few. There's so many.

Also I tried the Zelda and Shiek rel and yeah, it froze.

@ColonelMcdoogle, I want Bowser too Smiley. Bowser, Falco, and Zero Suit Samus will be all I need with my current plans (but if PW can allow 128 icons on the css then I'd need a few others).

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

colonelmcdoogle
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7358 on: October 03, 2014, 01:01:11 AM »

Hmmmm.. The Spiderman I'm using must not be a completed one then... I'll look through a few. There's so many.

Also I tried the Zelda and Shiek rel and yeah, it froze.

@ColonelMcdoogle, I want Bowser too Smiley. Bowser, Falco, and Zero Suit Samus will be all I need with my current plans (but if PW can allow 128 icons on the css then I'd need a few others).

Zero Suit would be great for that Bayonetta skin alone! She's got some pretty interesting PSAs too like the gunslinger version.

That reminds me! Is there a point to the 128 supported characters? I thought after a while the CSS just started putting up mario pictures. Is it even possible to add 128? I thought the highest we had was 93 or something like that.  Undecided

billyskater555
    Mega Kitten

"It's quality not quantity my friend"

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7359 on: October 03, 2014, 09:04:27 AM »

tlink would be a cool one to have, i really want skull kid and project m tlink in the same game

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7360 on: October 03, 2014, 10:56:46 AM »

is this still being updated? if so, is thare someplace I can follow the progress of it?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7361 on: October 03, 2014, 11:31:32 AM »

is this still being updated? if so, is thare someplace I can follow the progress of it?

As far as I know this is your one stop shop for all things ex related.

I'm sure there'd be a post here twlling everyone that it's being abandonned if it was abandonned. But I don't think it is.

KWVance
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7362 on: October 03, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »

As far as I know this is your one stop shop for all things ex related.

I'm sure there'd be a post here twlling everyone that it's being abandonned if it was abandonned. But I don't think it is.
    lol the reason i asked is because i read a certain someones profile and it said in their sig "This is my last big release before PW updates Brawl Ex."

may I ask why your hack is able to be so much more stable? or is it a trade secret lol

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7363 on: October 03, 2014, 03:29:49 PM »

lol the reason i asked is because i read a certain someones profile and it said in their sig "This is my last big release before PW updates Brawl Ex."

may I ask why your hack is able to be so much more stable? or is it a trade secret lol

I see. Well, I put that in my signature because I've added as many characters asI can with the current available space (boss slots). I have one space for testing PSAs and I'm not going to use that space just yet. So until level and chatacter spaces become available, I really can't do much else. I have a few people who help me with sfx and the announcer calls aren't complete, but for the time being they're fine until someone decides to add in the wav files I hav for announcer calls.

But yeah to answer your question, I don't know where else you'd find information, I just assume he's not done because typically when people here are done with something they leave what they had to the people on the forum to try and continue. But that hasn't happened yet.

He was last active July, but there isn't really a pattern. And I don't blame him for not having a webpage or anything devoted to showcasing progress. People would probably be bugging him everyday if that were the case. He tends to release packets of things as opposed to a single rel here and there. So chances are he's got a few things completed, but is waiting to release them along with whatever his newest advancement is.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7364 on: October 03, 2014, 03:59:54 PM »

...but for the time being they're fine until someone decides to add in the wav files I hav for announcer calls.

I'm here to do that.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pages:  1 ... 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: