Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827681 times)
Power Marshall
-JDeLL~
Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8040 on: April 23, 2015, 07:11:21 PM »

Okay well can you test this one, without the new codes I modified. Use your original codes.

Congratulations. It works. Independent Pokemon and all. Cheesy Cheesy

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8041 on: April 23, 2015, 09:06:20 PM »

Hi all pals.. i have a question, if i want to clone zero suit samus (using zero suit samus alone rel) which Slotconfig i need to use??  Slot03 [Samus-SZerosuit]   or   Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus]??

Edit:

Well with Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus]  the icons appears like a mario i select it and semi crash after select a stage

With  Slot03 [Samus-SZerosuit]  icons show properly and game loads well, the character work well, BUT when i use her final smash at end of the animation the character just stand and i cant move and i have to restart the match, how i can fix this?
    « Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 02:20:31 AM by Nasca Corp » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8042 on: April 24, 2015, 03:36:00 AM »

have you tried taking a look at the PSA where her FS is called? maybe it's trying to transform into samus...

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8043 on: April 24, 2015, 08:12:04 AM »

have you tried taking a look at the PSA where her FS is called? maybe it's trying to transform into samus...

▲This.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8044 on: April 24, 2015, 12:58:24 PM »

Hi all pals.. i have a question, if i want to clone zero suit samus (using zero suit samus alone rel) which Slotconfig i need to use??  Slot03 [Samus-SZerosuit]   or   Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus]??

Edit:

Well with Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus]  the icons appears like a mario i select it and semi crash after select a stage

With  Slot03 [Samus-SZerosuit]  icons show properly and game loads well, the character work well, BUT when i use her final smash at end of the animation the character just stand and i cant move and i have to restart the match, how i can fix this?
    I don't think your Slot configs have anything to do with the final smash. I personally used Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus] and it worked fine for me. Is the moveset in question designed to be used by Zsamus alone? Or is the final smash still programmed to transform back into Samus? Try using it over the regular zss slot and see if she transforms into Samus, if so that's the reason your glitch is happening.

Nasca Corp
    Hyper Kitten

Hello Kitty! Member

• Awards Active Contributor Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

« Reply #8045 on: April 24, 2015, 09:13:38 PM »

I don't think your Slot configs have anything to do with the final smash. I personally used Slot04 [SZerosuit-Samus] and it worked fine for me. Is the moveset in question designed to be used by Zsamus alone? Or is the final smash still programmed to transform back into Samus? Try using it over the regular zss slot and see if she transforms into Samus, if so that's the reason your glitch is happening.
    Yeah dude i know is not the slot , must be the PSA, i ve removed the "terminate instance" but nothing happen, maybe i need to re-do the subrutine and the Final Smash, to prevent she transform in samus, thks all !

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8046 on: April 25, 2015, 12:15:55 PM »

I'll ask this again:
    Has someone been able to make a Bowser clone? With or without Giga Bowser?

I can't get it to work.
    The game just freezes when selecting the clone.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Shiro_Neku
    Advanced Kitten

Steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8047 on: April 28, 2015, 12:01:26 AM »

I'll ask this again:
    Has someone been able to make a Bowser clone? With or without Giga Bowser?

I can't get it to work.
    The game just freezes when selecting the clone.
    I have actually made all the possible Bowser clone (Bowser with Giga, Bowser alone & Giga alone).
    What are you trying to clone? It depends because with Bowser & Giga is just like any other BrawEx character but if you want one of them alone you need to fix some things in his config file and his move set files

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8048 on: April 28, 2015, 06:08:56 AM »

I have actually made all the possible Bowser clone (Bowser with Giga, Bowser alone & Giga alone).
    What are you trying to clone? It depends because with Bowser & Giga is just like any other BrawEx character but if you want one of them alone you need to fix some things in his config file and his move set files

I want Bowser alone.
    I don't know how to clone Bowser + Giga.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8049 on: April 28, 2015, 07:23:09 PM »

anyone has any news on a Yoshi module?

Shiro_Neku
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8050 on: April 29, 2015, 11:02:08 PM »

I want Bowser alone.
    I don't know how to clone Bowser + Giga.

For Bowser alone you need to do this to his Slot Config file.
    And instead of 0B (Bowser Fighter ID) you need to change it to the one your Bowser clone use.
    And unless you check "Merge Motion/Etc" in his Fighter Config you need to include the "FitKoopaEtc.pac".

Also in case you want to have both Bowser + Giga you need to do this.
    You also need to change the 0B and the 30 (the Fighter ID of Giga Bowser). And you need to check "Merge Motion/Etc" in both Bowser & Giga Fighter Config otherwise they will not work.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8051 on: April 30, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »

For Bowser alone you need to do this to his Slot Config file.
    And instead of 0B (Bowser Fighter ID) you need to change it to the one your Bowser clone use.
    And unless you check "Merge Motion/Etc" in his Fighter Config you need to include the "FitKoopaEtc.pac".

Also in case you want to have both Bowser + Giga you need to do this.
    You also need to change the 0B and the 30 (the Fighter ID of Giga Bowser). And you need to check "Merge Motion/Etc" in both Bowser & Giga Fighter Config otherwise they will not work.

I'll try this out, thanks.

When you talk about the IDs "0B" and "30", you're talking about the name of the files or the coding?
    Because the Slot files are named like that, but said numbers are also seen in the images.

EDIT: The game still doesn't load my Bowser clone. The game freezes as soon as I select a Stage.
    « Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:19:31 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn » Logged

Shiro_Neku
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8052 on: April 30, 2015, 07:54:10 PM »

I'll try this out, thanks.

When you talk about the IDs "0B" and "30", you're talking about the name of the files or the coding?
    Because the Slot files are named like that, but said numbers are also seen in the images.

EDIT: The game still doesn't load my Bowser clone. The game freezes as soon as I select a Stage.
    You can see the IDs I'm talking about in this image: Fighter Data Chart, Giga Bowser only have a Fighter (30) and a Slot (2C) Config files, the SlotConfig use the Fighter ID to determine what character it will transform if the character can do it. You don't have to worry when cloning because they all use the same ID for the 4 types of config files unless you use a Boss Slot.

And for your problem if you're using the correct rel (ft_koopa-alone BX v1.1.rel) and it have the right ID in the rel and your game is having a soft freeze then you probably forgot a file, check if you have all the files that appear in the BrawlEx Config Utility, although some of them aren't really needed like the Fit_Spy & The Fit_Dark, so it could be the files for the Kirby hat which you need to select in the Kirby option as "None" to make the game to doesn't search for this files.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8053 on: April 30, 2015, 09:22:22 PM »

You can see the IDs I'm talking about in this image: Fighter Data Chart, Giga Bowser only have a Fighter (30) and a Slot (2C) Config files, the SlotConfig use the Fighter ID to determine what character it will transform if the character can do it. You don't have to worry when cloning because they all use the same ID for the 4 types of config files unless you use a Boss Slot.

And for your problem if you're using the correct rel (ft_koopa-alone BX v1.1.rel) and it have the right ID in the rel and your game is having a soft freeze then you probably forgot a file, check if you have all the files that appear in the BrawlEx Config Utility, although some of them aren't really needed like the Fit_Spy & The Fit_Dark, so it could be the files for the Kirby hat which you need to select in the Kirby option as "None" to make the game to doesn't search for this files.

Got it to work, thanks.
    But just for non transforming Bowser.
    If I try to make a Bowser w/Giga the game freezes.
    Do I need to do something else besides cloning Giga Bowser?

P.S: I'm using 2 modules to clone them (both are the koopa-giga koopa).
    Do I need to use just one? If yes, I might require more explanation.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8054 on: May 01, 2015, 02:07:55 AM »

So as of May 1st, what is the most comprehensive Brawl Ex pack?

Pages:  1 ... 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: